Love Island 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the two lowest rated people get coupled up 😭 could be savage

Reactions: 6
Just found out Harriet is a friend of a friend! I’ll have to get the goss!

I’m worried the guys won’t fancy Patsy :( (I think they’re all of course attractive despite too much stuff done to their faces !)

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I preferred it when they used to do the stepping forward for the initial coupling but we’ll see how this rating people goes.

Reactions: 7
I'm the Irish Queen 👸 of Solpadol lol 😆 it takes one to know one 🤣 we're a special kind of person 🤣🤣🤣

Happy Bank Holiday Monday from Ireland 🇮🇪 and Happy Love Island 2024 premier day everyone. ♥♥♥

I'm exciiiiiiited!!!! To get over invested in total strangers at the ripe old age of nearly 50! 🤣🤣
Cocodamol here 🙋🏼‍♀️ I've got my snacks ready for toniiiiight 🙈🙈 diet starts tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 4
And I'm bringing out the SNL skit for its yearly giggle lol 😆

---
Cocodamol here 🙋🏼‍♀️ I've got my snacks ready for toniiiiight 🙈🙈 diet starts tomorrow
Think it's going to be a spice bag for snackage time tonight 🤣🤣 definitely no diet in this house lol 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
And I'm bringing out the SNL skit for its yearly giggle lol 😆

---

Think it's going to be a spice bag for snackage time tonight 🤣🤣 definitely no diet in this house lol 😅
It's just an ad? Did you put the wrong link? 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I have a Lola’s cupcake and some salted popcorn (my diet starts Wednesday - need to not look a sausage bursting out of its casing in my Eras Tour outfit).

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.