Love Island 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was gone gone about punishing herself for eating too much previous day, but never really put much contacts to what she was saying. Any younger girl of a impressionable age could copy of her.
Fair. Same with Molly Mae - after whatever she's done, girls leaving comments like "I haven't had a baby and look nowhere near as good as Molly" etc. Painful to read. Happy I don't have a daughter to be honest as it would break my heart if she had to look at all this fakeness and think she's not good enough

Reactions: 6
Fair. Same with Molly Mae - after whatever she's done, girls leaving comments like "I haven't had a baby and look nowhere near as good as Molly" etc. Painful to read. Happy I don't have a daughter to be honest as it would break my heart if she had to look at all this fakeness and think she's not good enough
I feel like none of these girls can win tbh. Whatever they do or put out online, someone will find fault with it. Like sorry that MM is naturally petite. Although what Paige said was just bleeping silly and ridiculous - borderline eating disorder language keep that tit off SM 🤢
Also there is an ex islanders thread for these kinds of things (to the OP bringing up Paige) ☺

Reactions: 1
IMG_3531.png
With MM though it’s especially sad for young girls as she’s very obviously had lipo/some form of weight loss surgery. This was her actual PP body not too long ago. Nobody should be comparing themselves to her, she’s as fake as they come.

Reactions: 23
The thing that annoys me about people like MM, if you follow her thread, she’s clearly had loads of work done recently and eats like crap. She doesn’t work out but Gym Shark use her for ads.
We all have the same 24 hours as Beyoncé but she’s too lazy to actually work out

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Her disability isn't obvious from the photos of her. I thought her disability was her inability to find a bikini big enough to fit her muff properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Her disability isn't obvious from the photos of her. I thought her disability was her inability to find a bikini big enough to fit her muff properly.
Jeezo I hope her mum got a decent payout for that and support, especially after the recent Birth Trauma Report that’s just come out

Reactions: 4
Thought it was Jess or Eve Gale or whatever the last name. Literal copy paste

Reactions: 9
Can't ITV listen to it's audience who wants LI stripped back. The viewing figures a re tit! Sack these influencers off and get Normal becky who's a size 12, has 500 insta followers and works in an office

Reactions: 13
Can't ITV listen to it's audience who wants LI stripped back. The viewing figures a re tit! Sack these influencers off and get Normal becky who's a size 12, has 500 insta followers and works in an office
And she’ll get bullied so bad on social media she ends up with mental health issues. I can see why no one normal would want to do this anymore

Reactions: 18
Could they not have found someone better than Amy and Chris 🙃
Amy annoys the living crap out of me. There's not much in her head and (I'm sorry beforehand for this), but her teeth, there's too many of them or something. I know, I know, you can't really do anything about it and it's bad to comment on something like that but that's just my personal opinion

Reactions: 11
Amy annoys the living crap out of me. There's not much in her head and (I'm sorry beforehand for this), but her teeth, there's too many of them or something. I know, I know, you can't really do anything about it and it's bad to comment on something like that but that's just my personal opinion
You need to join her thread on here 🤣

Reactions: 4
I agree with other comments about wanting more normal, down to earth people with regular jobs, hardly any followers and hardly any work done on the show instead. I hate the whole “influencer” thing anyway gives me the ick so when every contestant is one it just ruins the show. It’s not how it was years ago. They’re all going on there wanting the fame and have zero personality.
I also think the last few years they’re just shown constant forced conversations between them all discussing couples and who they like the whole episodes, none of the fun stuff and banter, joking around between them all like there used to be, like there’s no fun in the episodes anymore it’s all “who you like then, I might stick it on her blah blah blah”

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.