Love Island 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the “do better” as if LI would have any idea or awareness of an alleged incident of a non-famous person from a drunken night out lmao
But HeS a PremIer lEAGuE foOtbaLL plAYeR

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve said this before, but I don’t understand the argument of ‘I wish they would cast normal people’.

No one is applying for Love Island other than for the sole purpose of becoming an influencer. Anyone that’s willing to go on TV in a bikini/trunks all day to just lay around, chat and ask the same 3 questions all day everyday has to be some degree of vain/fame hungry. You will never get ‘normal’ people applying for reality TV shows because everyone knows what reality TV can get you nowadays.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just caught up with the Meet the Cast video and I'm not giving, bro.

The white girls look like sisters who went to the same place for their sausage lips and rock hard titties. Their personalities aren't anything special either, it's a cast of unlikeable Olivia types.

I wouldn't do any of the boys either, and that is a rare thing for me to state.

I'm just hoping they've lined up some good bombshells and leave it up to the public vote to dump the Stepford Olivias.

I'll still be watching though.
fdrtwrmfa02d1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The lads are particularly poor this year. I’m sick of the ugly Essex geezer schtick. There’s only one or two good looking girls too. Everyone has had too much work done and it looks cheap and ageing.

Reactions: 18
Harriet also used to be friends with Lucinda, but it doesn’t look like Lucinda follows her anymore?

Reactions: 2

Wonder who the Football player is. Producers won't like the publicity. If she is in the to the idea of being a WAG well I am putting it out there that whoever she is coupled up with upon leaving the show, she will not still be with by 2025.

Wonder who the Football player is. Producers won't like the publicity. If she is in the to the idea of being a WAG well I am putting it out there that whoever she is coupled up with upon leaving the show, she will not still be with by 2025.
I don’t know his name but it’s her little brother! The fact he’s covering his face screams guilty to me. If it’s true, he “beat up” two girls??

Is her name Harriett or Harriet? Brown or Blackmore? Christ so many errors in these publications
---
Her footballer brother is Henry Blackmore
Someone said on Twitter she was defending Lucinda’s fella who played for Brighton - Henry ain’t a PL player 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really hope they've learned something from how boring all stars was the first time. They should do it more like love island games with islanders from different countries.

Reactions: 11
I used to love the older series when they were all a lot wilder and more normal rather than being so scripted and trying to come across a certain way. Even with this it will probably still be really tame

just as long as they turn the mics down on the kissing noises

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.