Love Island 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

80,000 followers including big names in reality TV and Sport. Remember when it was about everyday people trying to find love? Those days are over. It's reminding me of the downfall days of Big Brother when they put in people with followings already.

• Sad
Reactions: 33

80,000 followers including big names in reality TV and Sport. Remember when it was about everyday people trying to find love? Those days are over. It's reminding me of the downfall days of Big Brother when they put in people with followings already.
She literally looks like every other girl that's been on there before 😂
Why on earth ITV casting can only cast skinny girls with no personality or normality I will never know

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What's with the stupid ass pictures on that girl's Instagram? The way she poses, she looks like she has a broken back..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just want to see a size 14 with glasses and imperfect skin/teeth. Why do the girls all have to look like each other!? It would be so nice if they were a bit more relatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just want to see a size 14 with glasses and imperfect skin/teeth. Why do the girls all have to look like each other!? It would be so nice if they were a bit more relatable.
Because nobody would pick a girl who would be deemed a specky fatty lmao (not my view I am a 12 n specky as they come x) but let’s be real here
And they’d get ripped to duck on social media and after the whole Flack thing they can’t risk that

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Because nobody would pick a girl who would be deemed a specky fatty lmao (not my view I am a 12 n specky as they come x) but let’s be real here
And they’d get ripped to duck on social media and after the whole Flack thing they can’t risk that
I suppose that’s why you make them all more average looking and less like clones? I think I’m just bored of it all, it’s the same each year. Too many conventionally attractive people with no personalities having tit conversations.

Reactions: 14
I suppose that’s why you make them all more average looking and less like clones? I think I’m just bored of it all, it’s the same each year. Too many conventionally attractive people with no personalities having tit conversations.
More “average looking” doesn’t get good ratings though, sex/y sells sadly. Not that the ratings have been great in recent years.

I’d like to see them have people from more diverse backgrounds though, like Sanam was half Indian and half Caribbean I think? We rarely see East Asian girls or boys. Spice it up ITV 🤞🏼

Reactions: 13
More “average looking” doesn’t get good ratings though, sex/y sells sadly. Not that the ratings have been great in recent years.

I’d like to see them have people from more diverse backgrounds though, like Sanam was half Indian and half Caribbean I think? We rarely see East Asian girls or boys. Spice it up ITV 🤞🏼
Agreed about East Asian individuals - I can remember Sharon, has there been any others?

Reactions: 1
I watched celeb big brother and I actually laughed out loud - love island never makes me laugh! All the challenges are the same every year and the conversations are tedious. Even if they brought in slightly older islanders things might improve!

Reactions: 10
I watched celeb big brother and I actually laughed out loud - love island never makes me laugh! All the challenges are the same every year and the conversations are tedious. Even if they brought in slightly older islanders things might improve!
How old are you talking though? I think the minimum should be 20 and the maximum 30 lol

Reactions: 2
Whoever is managing Page Thorne, they are not doing a good job. She needs to be mindful of what she’s saying on her social media account and give some context

Reactions: 2
Whoever is managing Page Thorne, they are not doing a good job. She needs to be mindful of what she’s saying on her social media account and give some context
Care to elaborate? A bit of context would be useful 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Care to elaborate? A bit of context would be useful 🤭
She was gone gone about punishing herself for eating too much previous day, but never really put much contacts to what she was saying. Any younger girl of a impressionable age could copy of her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.