Love Island 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Irish contestants yet?
Another year where we yet AGAIN we don't get to vote!!! bleeping hell 😳

Hey guys but at least snackage time check in is back every evening lol 😆
Spice Bags and Mr. Freeze and Fat Frogs here we come 😋
AND it's a Bank Holiday Weekend here in Ireland 🇮🇪 this weekend 🙌 😎 yaaayyyy!!
There is a fella named Ciaran but alas he’s Welsh haha

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I just read this but it's from Sunday World so don't know how accurate it is 🤣🤣🤣
But maybe true so aboy Ireland 🇮🇪

It's for the malta love island I believe?? I saw this on Tiktok but don't know if I'm right so don't quote me 😂😂
---
It's for the malta love island I believe?? I saw this on Tiktok but don't know if I'm right so don't quote me 😂😂

• Haha
Everytime I see Harriet my brain goes “he’s a premier league football-ahhhhh”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree with this. All the ones I know would never do something like LI for this reason especially since the community part

IMG_1404.jpeg

Reactions: 17
ah duck it they’re all eejits and last years summer season was pretty bad but I’m in. Due a baby end of July so this will be my official countdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Right, need a VPN recommendation as away for 3 weeks from Thursday. Not express vpn as that fucked me over last year and had to reset my iPad. I’d rather pay for a month than have to deal with crappy ads. I’m thinking Nord?

It sure is! Love that you picked up on that, my kind of person 🤣❤
I'm the Irish Queen 👸 of Solpadol lol 😆 it takes one to know one 🤣 we're a special kind of person 🤣🤣🤣

Happy Bank Holiday Monday from Ireland 🇮🇪 and Happy Love Island 2024 premier day everyone. ♥♥♥

I'm exciiiiiiited!!!! To get over invested in total strangers at the ripe old age of nearly 50! 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
First sneak peek is up, but nothing exciting to show - they all say hello and Maya comes in!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.