Love Island 2022 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Ekin-Su somehow ends up in the bottom tonight I think her fight with Amber could put her in danger 😬

Reactions: 6
Matter of time before ES clashed with someone and Amber has turned more and more bitchy. Ehh I'm team Ekin here, she might be an actress but she brings the drama and seems like a laugh while Amber gives us nothinggggg and is so miserable these days. I can see the OG girls sticking together if there's drama though.

Reactions: 18
At least Ekin is fun and went out of her comfort zone to go after jay. Amber is so miserable, she is so rude to others and I’m glad Dami is cracking on with indiyah

really hope Amber goes

Reactions: 20
Ekin-Su isn’t being particularly mature considering her age.
All she does in an argument/disagreement is try and flip it onto the other person.
Did the same with Davide and clearly Amber too!
She’s not mature enough to own her tit and clearly has no comeback with Amber.
Don’t get me wrong I don’t like Amber and I love ES drama but Amber has a point.

Reactions: 10
If ekin was playing a game, she could have stuck with davide, as he is a public favourite. But she went with new boy jay and got a lot of backlash for it

if anything I think amber and Tasha are the biggest game players (Tasha less so)

Reactions: 9
He’s a young guy of course he’s emotionally immature 😂😂

Dami was trying to act like the boss dad of the villa telling him to be nice to her. He was being perfectly fine towards her. Just made it clear there’s nothing between them.

shes boring arrogant and thinks her height is a personality trait. Even if he wasn’t with Gemma he wouldn’t have been overly excited for the date. Would’ve had more fun with the beanbags.
He’s 23, not 15. Out of interest, at what age would you start holding a man to account for his actions? 25? 30? 50? I don’t mean to be rude but there are so many people who give men a free pass to behave badly but women are held to vastly differing standards. Which is shown in the fact that Danica is 21, yet you consider her behaviour and intent to be more concerning than Luca’s?

If ekin was playing a game, she could have stuck with davide, as he is a public favourite. But she went with new boy jay and got a lot of backlash for it

if anything I think amber and Tasha are the biggest game players (Tasha less so)
Tasha is in a safe couple. So we’ve not really seen any other side to her. It’s so interesting because from his intro, I thought Andrew would be a nightmare but he is definitely one of the more level headed contestants.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t like Amber but Ekin Su doesn’t come across particularly well in that clip, it seems her reaction is always to swear and curse “you’re pissing me off now” is her favourite line as if she’s going to go full mental mode 🙄

Reactions: 7
ES doing the impossible and making me feel for Amber. She’d be such a nightmare to live with.

Have to say I really don’t want to see any of them go which is a first for me as normally I despise someone by now. If I had to choose maybe Ikenna as not much story there but I don’t think he’ll be in the bottom so won’t even be an option.

Reactions: 4
He was understandably so. He made it known he’s happy with gemma. He sat far away when he introduced her to the boys. She’s been told choose him to keep it interesting. Producers wanted to see if gemma would kick off. Gemma clearly was gutted and annoyed but handled
It well.
I’ve never seen anyone defend a contestant so much!
He acted like a total dick at the recoupling - clear for 99.9% of viewers to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The only challenge I REALLY like is when they read social media comments (about them) and have to guess who it's about :LOL:

The food challenges are vile :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ekin-Su isn’t being particularly mature considering her age.
All she does in an argument/disagreement is try and flip it onto the other person.
Did the same with Davide and clearly Amber too!
She’s not mature enough to own her tit and clearly has no comeback with Amber.
Don’t get me wrong I don’t like Amber and I love ES drama but Amber has a point.
Yes, she’s one of those people who turns things back on the person she’s arguing with, I agree . There are loads of people out there like that, unfortunately. I doubt she’s the easiest person to be in a relationship with but she is great entertainment.

Reactions: 6
amber's been very snarky and i absolutely don't think her and dami should be a couple bc she clearly doesn't like him (and i think she fancies luca) but ekin su is also very annoying and doesn't seem to have an actual response to her other than just saying she's pissing her off. interesting that gemma's turned sides when she's been quite chummy with ekin su recently.

Reactions: 10
The only challenge I REALLY like is when they read social media comments (about them) and have to guess who it's about :LOL:

The food challenges are vile :sick:
This and the “movie night” one where they watch clips back (would love to see everyone watch ekin crawl on the floor twice for a kiss) 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.