Love Island 2022 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching Unseen, feel a bit sorry for Gemma now - seems like she's getting a harsh edit in the main episodes

Reactions: 10
If Danica does pick Dami, good. I'm worried he might go home (Amber picking Remi).

Reactions: 4
Who do people think is going? I’m annoyed as I won’t be able to watch it as I’m working til 10 😂

My daughter thinks that Danica will pick Luca. She says she thinks this because the clip that was shown when Danica arrived was Luca saying ‘Danica is a very good looking girl but she’s not Gemma’.

Personally, I don’t think there will be much drama if Danica does pick Luca. In the past when someone picks a contestant who’s happy with someone else, the new person makes no headway and the OG couple still spend their days together and then sleep on the day bed or whatever.

On Reddit.
Some work done on Gemma alright.
I don’t think she looks any different. What am I missing?

Reactions: 6
Agree with the people at the end of the last thread saying that Unseen is so much more fun to watch than the repetitive "relationship chat"-obsessed main show. Luca getting makeup and lashes on was silly fun and the garden games looked like a real laugh, but LI didn't show any of that stuff - why?!

Reactions: 22

FIRST LOOK!
I think she’s gone for Luca but she’s getting to know the other lads..

• Wow
Reactions: 8

FIRST LOOK!
I think she’s gone for Jacques.

They have released a photo of just Paige on her own looking very unhappy.

C1E343E8-24A6-4452-8D71-1A7A55F0E530.jpeg

I think they intentionally tried to make it look like she’d picked Luca so that we spent the weekend talking about LI.

If this is true, well played producers, well played 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 8

FIRST LOOK!
I’m thinking maybe she’s gone for Luca, but he’s shut it down and now she’s moved on to Jacques?? I just think they wouldn’t have shown the clips of her talking to Jacques if she had picked him because it spoils it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Remi's definitely gone, otherwise he'd be glued to Jay's side like always because man's got no game 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.