Love Island 2022 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annoyed yeah but I’d class angry as Davide last week. Luca wasn’t like that. He was quietly annoyed.

It was liam that asked her surname. She did kind of look a bit like yeah are you going to say something. But it’s a common surname so no one mentioned anything and moved on. She hasn’t mentioned it And seems quite happy not to.
You really don’t like Davide at all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It kills me that people actually think Luca sells fish for a living 😭 His entire family is LOADED and all live in nice big houses, I doubt he’s done a hard days work in his life 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Michael Owen was a world class former footballer, he wasn’t an attention bleep, married and settled down quietly and lived his life and enjoyed the wealth he accumulated. Why do people think it isn’t relevant that the daughter of a multi millionaire former premier league footballer who is still relatively young doesn’t play a part in a greasy Luca and his obsession with her. .
Pretty sure Gemma has banked on her dad’s name opening doors for her, her entire life.
If he wasn’t such a big deal it would have been mentioned by now.

The producers have totally engineered this new found positive press for Gemma and by extension Luca.

Reactions: 7
People defended Davide much more last week and he was much worse.
i like luca and liked that he was faithful but polite. What else did people want?!
Polite 🤣🤣🤣 I’m sure if it had been Davide you would of seen how awful his behaviour was and had plenty to say.

Reactions: 10
Michael Owen was a world class former footballer, he wasn’t an attention bleep, married and settled down quietly and lived his life and enjoyed the wealth he accumulated. Why do people think it isn’t relevant that the daughter of a multi millionaire former premier league footballer who is still relatively young doesn’t play a part in a greasy Luca and his obsession with her. .
Pretty sure Gemma has banked on her dad’s name opening doors for her, her entire life.
If he wasn’t such a big deal it would have been mentioned by now.

The producers have totally engineered this new found positive press for Gemma and by extension Luca.
Davide came in and chose Gemma so surely he was choosing her for her dad too? Just they didn’t work out.

Polite 🤣🤣🤣 I’m sure if it had been Davide you would of seen how awful his behaviour was and had plenty to say.
Davide
Would’ve probably done a Johnny from s3.

Could whoever starts next thread do a poll so we could try get an idea of popularity? 😬😬

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Davide came in and chose Gemma so surely he was choosing her for her dad too? Just they didn’t work out.

Davide
Would’ve probably done a Johnny from s3.
I was reading a catchup of series 3 on wikipedia because I forgot a lot of what happened and it says “Johnny blinked severely as he called Theo a bellend” 😂😂
He did blink an awful lot

• Haha
Just to point out, Michael Owen is a pundit for BT Sport and now the new Nations League. He’s not just a former footballer and is on television every week during the football season. If you are into football, as Luca is, you will know who Michael Owen is (newer generation for his punditry and The Masked Singer). Some of the comments making out that Michael Owen has resurfaced from obscurity are hilarious. “He’s not David Beckham,” no he’s not but he is a very successful footballer in his own right. 😩🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Just to point out, Michael Owen is a pundit for BT Sport and now the new Nations League. He’s not just a former football and is on television every week during the football season. If you are into football, as Luca is, you will know who Michael Owen is (newer generation for his punditry and The Masked Singer). Some of the comments making out that Michael Owen has resurfaced from obscurity are hilarious. “He’s not David Beckham,” no he’s not but he is a very successful footballer in his own right. 😩🤦🏼‍♀️
I agree. Any lad who’s into football will know how he is no matter their age

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If davide was doing that as a game plan he would have continued to go after Gemma after she coupled up with Luca.

I don’t doubt that he finds Gemma attractive and gets on with her, the point is his OTT reactions are only happening because he wants to portray the Jack and Dani/Molly-Mae Tommy thing.

If that isn’t the case and his reaction was genuine at the re-coupling after 2 weeks then that’s problematic too!

Don’t know what’s worse.

• Heart
Just to point out, Michael Owen is a pundit for BT Sport and now the new Nations League. He’s not just a former football and is on television every week during the football season. If you are into football, as Luca is, you will know who Michael Owen is (newer generation for his punditry and The Masked Singer). Some of the comments making out that Michael Owen has resurfaced from obscurity are hilarious. “He’s not David Beckham,” no he’s not but he is a very successful footballer in his own right. 😩🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m not doubting that people know who he is, i’m a huge football fan so of course i know who he is. My point was more that he’s hardly one of the most relevant/famous ones from that era, and he’s certainly nowhere near the level of Beckham which is why I made the comparison. I’m seeing people claiming he’s a national treasure, is extremely well known to all and that the country loves him, now unless i’m missing something that’s just not the case is it 😭 On another note, what help would he be to someone like Luca? Obviously love island will give him the influencer clout but I can’t see him appearing alongside the pundits any time soon 😭 He could maybe help set him up with a couple of things but apart from that he’s getting nothing so if that’s what he’s after then good luck to him 😂

Reactions: 1
Could whoever starts next thread do a poll so we could try get an idea of popularity? 😬😬
I’ve just tried to do the poll but there’s too many ppl it will only let you go a certain amount. So is everyone happy to vote for their fav couple ? Or is that pointless

Reactions: 3
Whyyyy do they have these food challenges literally no one wants to watch that!
From the first look clip it looks like indiyah isn’t as interested in dami… hope it’s just edited to come across that way because I really want them to get together!

Reactions: 6
I’m not doubting that people know who he is, i’m a huge football fan so of course i know who he is. My point was more that he’s hardly one of the most relevant/famous ones from that era, and he’s certainly nowhere near the level of Beckham which is why I made the comparison. I’m seeing people claiming he’s a national treasure and that the country loves him, now unless i’m missing something that’s just not the case is it 😭 On another note, what help would he be to someone like Luca? Obviously love island will give him the influencer clout but I can’t see him appearing alongside the pundits any time soon 😭 He could maybe help set him up with a couple of things but apart from that he’s getting nothing 😂
I think it’s more that there will be more interest in Gemma when she comes out the villa etc because of her dad - whether you agree or not there’s been more stories about her before and during which is def because of him.
More interest in her = more interest in him by association if they’re still together.
Anything she gets invited to he will too, it’s not what you know it’s who you know and he would probs stay more relevant because she will!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.