Love Island 2022 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully indiyah and dami get together and amber and ikenna get booted out.

though I think tonight it’ll be last 10mins they announce most and least popular. Then Tomorrow it’ll show thek
Choosing who to dump.

Reactions: 11
I didn’t take him as Angry he was annoyed and gutted. Understandable he was in a situation he wasn’t happy with. He was no where near Davide angry.
Luca has only chosen 1 of the girls he coupled up with. He was with Paige chosen by the public and early on he and gemma seemed more suited. He chose gemma and they’re getting better dbetter together. Not danica the tit stirrer chose him. Can’t blame him when it’s not his choice.
You didn’t see him that angry? But the thing about him needing to leave the villa was his own words, because he felt so angry.

Reactions: 6
You didn’t see him that angry? But the thing about him needing to leave the villa was his own words, because he felt so angry.
Needing to leave on the date? I thought he was pissed off but wasn’t over the top angry. He rightly said the date give him a bit of breathing space to xlear
His head and not be moping. He
Made an effort with
Danica just not in a romantic way. She thought
She’s so amazing could turn his head so loved that he knocked her back

Reactions: 2
I don’t think it was that deep. He was acknowledging he was in crappy humour and part of it was due to being cooped up. He said getting out helped clear his head.

Reactions: 3
Needing to leave on the date? I thought he was pissed off but wasn’t over the top angry. He rightly said the date give him a bit of breathing space to xlear
His head and not be moping. He
Made an effort with
Danica just not in a romantic way. She thought
She’s so amazing could turn his head so loved that he knocked her back
He said he was angry.

If he slept in bed with danica or was too nice to her people would slate him. Poor boy can’t win. To me his reaction was good. He’s gutted and annoyed so not like he’s going to cuddle up to the girl that’s just stolen him. Could see danica
Realised her mistake and regretted it. She thought she’s so amazing could turn any guy. She got it wrong and hopefully this week makes
Luca and gemma stronger.

Sorry but no
Matter who someone’s dad is couldn’t make
Me be a couple
With them
If I didn’t like them themseleves. You’re dating the person not their dad.
Danica was told to choose someone in a happy couple. She wasn’t going to choose the easy option of the 2 single guys. She’s there to stir trouble and makes that clear. She’s more of a villain than ekin su.
I don’t think that’s true that he can’t win. Luca could easily have explained to Danica that thanks but he’s happy with Gemma. He did eventually do this the next day, only after he’d huffed and puffed and treated Danica like dirt on his shoe. Grown adults don’t behave like that - I’d expect it from a 5 year old. Love Island is a game show - this is what happens. He knew what he was signing up to.

Guys I can feel myself falling for Luca someone help me
Bruce Forsyth. That ought to help!

Also, why aren’t women allowed to rate their own looks without other women resenting them for it? When Davide is like that everyone thinks it’s hilarious. If it’s a woman it’s ‘who does she think she is?’

Reactions: 10
Thoughts on last night’s episodes (sorry guys I watched late but I wanted to get my two cents in 😂🙏)
- Luca was an absolute prick, I already thought he was a melt but now he just comes across like a massive man child. It was mortifying to watch how dramatic it was behaving. Like mate this is not life or death, it’s a bleeping reality TV show: CALM IT. As for Gemma, I don’t particularly dislike Gemma anymore, but I still don’t see the hype. She’s just boring as duck, the human personification of unseasoned chicken 🙂 never made me laugh and never even makes me smile
- Don’t believe for a second Gemma is even into Luca like that. Still don’t! When Luca went downstairs to sleep, what was stopping her from joining him? Erm nothing and she still chose not to! 😬 so when Danica explained to her it wasn’t personal etc the following day and Gemma was giving it the “there were two single boys”, I just thought oh bore off. It’s not the end of the world, they’re both still in the competition, it really ain’t that deep - and Danica had every right to pick whoever she wanted! Had no interest in him whatsoever and she clearly had the ick, then as soon as Danica chooses him she’s pissed 😂
- Kinda sad how Danica’s being treated because her outfits are cute as duck, hair and make up’s on point and she is a gorgeous girl. Loved her outfit for the date and her sunglasses were class. Overall just like her style and vibe and also liked how she isn’t afraid to say to Luca she felt he was being a dick (which he was.)

Reactions: 12
He said he was angry.
He was understandably so. He made it known he’s happy with gemma. He sat far away when he introduced her to the boys. She’s been told choose him to keep it interesting. Producers wanted to see if gemma would kick off. Gemma clearly was gutted and annoyed but handled
It well.

paige baby girl RUN !! i’m telling you he will leave her the second someone more suited to him walks in that villa

If Gemma was so keen on Luca, she could have easily stayed in the outside bed with him. I expect she’s tired of him mauling her and thought she’d be able to get a good nights sleep without him.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If Gemma was so keen on Luca, she could have easily stayed in the outside bed with him. I expect she’s tired of him mauling her and thought she’d be able to get a good nights sleep without him.
I keep seeing people saying you’re not allowed to sleep in the doghouse bit together if you aren’t coupled up, but you are allowed to sleep together outside? I’m trying to think back to previous series and I can’t remember anyone doing it so maybe that’s true. Do they not have any beds outside at all this year?

Reactions: 4
If luca had happily Gone with danica and wasn’t bothered people would still slate him for moving on.
I hope luca and gemma do well together they’ve got good potential. I do think he’s getting a bit ahead of himself and she’s taking much slower. Respect for luca offering to wingman danica,making it clear he’s not interested in anyone but gemma and sleeping in the other room. He and gemma handled it calmly. Remember amber when Georgia did jt to her? Or Johnny “some gigantic 🔔end”.

I keep seeing people saying you’re not allowed to sleep in the doghouse bit together if you aren’t coupled up, but you are allowed to sleep together outside? I’m trying to think back to previous series and I can’t remember anyone doing it so maybe that’s true. Do they not have any beds outside at all this year?
That’s true though I can’t think of there’s an outside bed this year. They’ve said previously it’s so hot and so many bugs outside so it’s not nice. I would guess the point of the dog house is sleeping alone so would’ve thought unless in a couple can’t share a bed indoors.

Oh maybe. The villa set up is different from previous years but you can still have more than one person sleeping on the sofas from my recollections of previous series.

Reactions: 4
Oh maybe. The villa set up is different from previous years but you can still have more than one person sleeping on the sofas from my recollections of previous series.
Yeah I don’t really get how it all works tbh. I’ve seen people sleep on the sofas and outside but never in the actual doghouse so maybe it’s not allowed? Who knows, I wonder why they got rid of the outdoor beds 🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.