Love Island 2022 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
interesting that gemma's turned sides when she's been quite chummy with ekin su recently
I think this has been coming. It’s obvious she lost everyone the other night over the lies to Davide and crocodile tears. You could see each girl stepping back and while Gemma/Paige weren’t as eyerolly as the other 3 it was obvious their initial support for Ekin changed the longer the row went on with Davide.

Reactions: 13
I thought orla condon called it out well the other night - ekin over played her hand by underestimating Davides popularity inside and outside the villa. She took the situation just that bit too far with the lying and fake tears.

Reactions: 7
This and the “movie night” one where they watch clips back (would love to see everyone watch ekin crawl on the floor twice for a kiss) 😂😂
Oh yeh they still don’t know it was 2 kisses do they….

Reactions: 8
Just caught up with last nights ep and I think you can see straight through Luca. I know others have said it but honestly, he’s learnt the love island textbook but the public aren’t as naive as he thinks they are. During his date with Danica he was laying it on soooo thick with all the wingman chat. It’s so fake. He’s got such an unpleasant side to him I can’t stand him.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I thought orla condon called it out well the other night - ekin over played her hand by underestimating Davides popularity inside and outside the villa. She took the situation just that bit too far with the lying and fake tears.
I think she overdid it, walking off and calling him a prick. That wasn’t necessary. I think she was genuinely crying though - I probably would too if someone shouted at me like that. Didn’t they cut out what he really said to her which was much more abusive?

Reactions: 6
Genuinely can’t remember but when did she start crying? I didn’t think it was when he was having a go at her I thought it was later on the kitchen with the others and I moreso thought it was because she knew none of them were buying her as the victim.

Reactions: 4
Genuinely can’t remember but when did she start crying? I didn’t think it was when he was having a go at her I thought it was later on the kitchen with the others and I moreso thought it was because she knew none of them were buying her as the victim.
I’m not sure either. However, the bombshells have been really good this year because they have all stirred things up and changed the course of the recouplings. 👀

Reactions: 3
Just caught up with last nights ep and I think you can see straight through Luca. I know others have said it but honestly, he’s learnt the love island textbook but the public aren’t as naive as he thinks they are. During his date with Danica he was laying it on soooo thick with all the wingman chat. It’s so fake. He’s got such an unpleasant side to him I can’t stand him.
He gives me sociopath vibes.

Reactions: 9
Re: Gemma. Considering she’s 19, she seems able to be objective and isn’t easily rattled at all.

Reactions: 17
Very true and for that I love Ekin. I just still have PTSD from the Faye show last year where everything was constantly manipulated to ensure she was never called out or aware of the publics real feelings toward her and so continued treating and making everyone around her as miserable as possible. I prefer Ekin and think shes more camera savvy but still like her getting called out as she’ll stay that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought the same thing (y)

She was pissing me off (with her one tear) until Davide kept saying "Dear Ekin -Sue" (like he was writing a letter) and then I started laughing :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Actually I just realised my favourite challenge is the snog, marry, pie one 😈🥧

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought the same thing (y)

She was pissing me off (with her one tear) until Davide kept saying "Dear Ekin -Sue" (like he was writing a letter) and then I started laughing :LOL:
It’s funny because the Italian men I dated would argue the same way as Davide with similar phrasing and emphasis on various syllables . I think it’s partly when they haven’t been speaking English every day for very long & get flustered.

Reactions: 6
I don’t like Amber but Ekin Su doesn’t come across particularly well in that clip, it seems her reaction is always to swear and curse “you’re pissing me off now” is her favourite line as if she’s going to go full mental mode 🙄
Ekin Su’s bigged up her part to the extent it’s exploded in her face 💥 💥
Huge mistake taking some of the other girls for granted.. quiet doesn’t mean not savvy or aware.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.