Love Island 2022 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I don’t really get how it all works tbh. I’ve seen people sleep on the sofas and outside but never in the actual doghouse so maybe it’s not allowed? Who knows, I wonder why they got rid of the outdoor beds 🤔
It is confusing I agree! There must be some reason they don’t want people sleeping outside. I wonder what it is?

Re: Luca, the problem is that it can be tempting to think that if a man is moody, surly, angry and possessive, then it shows love and passion for the person it’s directed at. Unfortunately, that’s not how it works. It’s really a reflection of that man’s need for control and of their insecurities.

This is something that I’ve fallen for countless times. In the most recent example, the surly, possessive man who wanted to grab me all the time had about 3 other women on the side. He dropped me like a hot potato when I wasn’t able to meet his demands.

Intense behaviour like this isn’t emotionally healthy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just seen a tiktok claiming davide been seen at mallorca Airport and ran here and noone talking about it so its cap yea?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
A lot of people have said this already I’m sure and there’s lots of people defending this with the stance that Michael Owen isn’t that famous.

However, the problem with Luca is that it is so transparent he’s studied the LI manual on how to be a ‘winner’ and also is clearly on the show to boost his profile. Yes Michael Owen isn’t everyone idea of a big celebrity BUT Gemma was the only contestant with a high level of exposure BEFORE entering the villa - because of her dad. There were 100s of articles about it and memes about it and Luca knows that by coupling up with Gemma he’s more like to have that level of exposure than with a ‘nobody.’

Also does anyone remember how in the first couple of episodes he said something alone of the lines of ‘good lucking getting anything out of her the whole time we’re here’ or something along those lines; implying Gemma was unlikely to put out. Then suddenly a day or 2 later there was a dramatic shift and he’s in love with her, and I for one think it’s 100% because he found out her dad is rich and famous.

Asides from all this he’s petulant and rude. He thinks he’s hilarious and a proper cheeky lad about town basically trying to emulate the Jack Fincham or Nathan from season 2 persona. It’s boring and calculated and I hope he’s voted bottom 3 so that we can see how he reacts and rethinks his strategy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder if they got rid of the day beds cos didn’t someone break into the villa last year? Maybe that’s why they’ve done it.
Shaughna the winter one is so irritating on Twitter

Reactions: 2
I wonder if they got rid of the day beds cos didn’t someone break into the villa last year? Maybe that’s why they’ve done it.
Shaughna the winter one is so irritating on Twitter
She’s so annoying. Constantly on the look out for the next gas lighter and thinks she’s hilarious.

• Heart
A lot of people have said this already I’m sure and there’s lots of people defending this with the stance that Michael Owen isn’t that famous.

However, the problem with Luca is that it is so transparent he’s studied the LI manual on how to be a ‘winner’ and also is clearly on the show to boost his profile. Yes Michael Owen isn’t everyone idea of a big celebrity BUT Gemma was the only contestant with a high level of exposure BEFORE entering the villa - because of her dad. There were 100s of articles about it and memes about it and Luca knows that by coupling up with Gemma he’s more like to have that level of exposure than with a ‘nobody.’

Also does anyone remember how in the first couple of episodes he said something alone of the lines of ‘good lucking getting anything out of her the whole time we’re here’ or something along those lines; implying Gemma was unlikely to put out. Then suddenly a day or 2 later there was a dramatic shift and he’s in love with her, and I for one think it’s 100% because he found out her dad is rich and famous.

Asides from all this he’s petulant and rude. He thinks he’s hilarious and a proper cheeky lad about town basically trying to emulate the Jack Fincham or Nathan from season 2 persona. It’s boring and calculated and I hope he’s voted bottom 3 so that we can see how he reacts and rethinks his strategy.
Gosh, really? How disrespectful to talk about any woman not putting out or otherwise.

It’s definitely weird. He liked Tasha the most at first, from what I could see. He’s saying that a short conversation with Gemma convinced him they were made for each other. I don’t buy it, personally but time will tell.

Reactions: 8
This is like serious 8 or something so I don’t think it’s fair to Blame contestants for knowing what happens and the type of people who succeed.

Lucas gonna be crying toneeet
It’s a challenge and looks like it’s the eating one 🤢 so totally not romantic. Gemma and Davide were hardly old flames anyway 😂😂

If luca had happily Gone with danica and wasn’t bothered people would still slate him for moving on.
I hope luca and gemma do well together they’ve got good potential. I do think he’s getting a bit ahead of himself and she’s taking much slower. Respect for luca offering to wingman danica,making it clear he’s not interested in anyone but gemma and sleeping in the other room. He and gemma handled it calmly. Remember amber when Georgia did jt to her? Or Johnny “some gigantic 🔔end”.
The only reason why he changed his attitude (and offered to be Danica's wing man) was because literally everyone told him to relax.

He has been pouting and throwing his toys out of the pram every time a new guy enters the villa.

He's emotionally immature.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The only reason why he changed his attitude (and offered to be Danica's wing man) was because literally everyone told him to relax.

He has been pouting and throwing his toys out of the pram every time a new guy enters the villa.

He's emotionally immature.
He’s a young guy of course he’s emotionally immature 😂😂

Dami was trying to act like the boss dad of the villa telling him to be nice to her. He was being perfectly fine towards her. Just made it clear there’s nothing between them.

shes boring arrogant and thinks her height is a personality trait. Even if he wasn’t with Gemma he wouldn’t have been overly excited for the date. Would’ve had more fun with the beanbags.

Reactions: 3
I literally do not like Amber, love Ekin-Su for questioning whether she is playing a game!!

Reactions: 10

Say it louder for the people at the back!! 👏🏻👏🏻

Glad it’s not just me who sees nothing is genuine and it’s all strategy!
Don’t see how anyone who’s watching him thinks he’s coming across remotely sincere!

Reactions: 13
I hate amber sooo much 😂😂
And tonight I think the rest of the islanders will have to save one out of the two who’s voted least??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.