Love Island 2022 #60 ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tasha is doing Invisalign and she really doesn’t need to. Her teeth look great as they are.
atleast she’s not getting horrible fake teeth just straightening the ones she has, I agree she doesn’t need it tho but maybe she feels she does

Reactions: 9
Wow once again not an original idea in sight for Gemma.. are her and Abbott Lyon really allowed to rip off a one of a kind Tiffany necklace like that?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2

Does Paige own any outfits that cover her up? As a guy you'd probably expect me to love her having either her tits, arse or legs hanging out all the time, but less is more.
I have a male friend who dates a girl who dresses similar. Even less clothes actually if that's possible.
I spoke to another guy friend about it one day and I asked him would he date a girl who dresses like this? He said absolutely not, if he dates a girl he wants her to turn heads when they walk into a bar for the right reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t get how jacques has got with beautiful women, gemma, Paige and now this new girl. He has a tit personality, he’s a HORRIBLE person, and he looks like if Pixar animated a small spoilt boy character (like this boy out of Shrek)

CD12B479-0DE9-4B9E-AE46-4D4130321C99.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why is davide and imdiyah and dami in ibiza with tiktokers of all people 😆

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.