Love Island 2022 #60 ❤️🏝

Best brand deal so far

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should we stop this thread move this discussion over to the ex love islanders thread? Or just wait until the new series?

My daughter asked me to put her hair in a plaitt tonight so it's wavy for tomorrow and I said should I do a corn plaitt and she said "No I will look like Antigoni" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i'm convinced you are luca based on you posts so far ....
Yes, because Luca doesn't have 1.5 M followers (and I'm not even one of them). I know this might come as a shock to you, but not everyone shares your opinion.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Ekins face looks so different between her on the Irish show on Friday and this morning on Monday?🤔 It’s such a short time difference could it really be different qualities in camera or she had more filler? Because Davide looks no different on this morning? Odd how different she looks between the two shows.

Reactions: 2
Claudia? is that you? hows your house?
🙄🙄🙄 what an intelligent comeback.
So what, I should now say you're Ekin or her brother. (though, tbf unlike you I didn't bother to stalk you and read any of your comments, so I'm just guessing you're one of Ekin crazies 🤷‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What does Paige mean in her Instagram story about Adam, how it started, and then a picture from last night on “how it ended” bit weird lol would she not have said “how it’s going”, unless they’ve finished? Weird thing to say

What does Paige mean in her Instagram story about Adam, how it started, and then a picture from last night on “how it ended” bit weird lol would she not have said “how it’s going”, unless they’ve finished? Weird thing to say
i think she means they ended the night like that lol

Reactions: 7
Imagine tho 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine tho 🤣
The pic is definitely him. I always thought someone else must be writing captions for him on his stories etc because it's not written in broken English, but if (and that's a big if) this guy is telling the truth, then lol Davide is something else.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.