Love Island 2022 #60 ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of all the reality shows I would HATE doi. It’s just so difficult. Even if I had an ounce of talent I wouldn’t be able to commit as I’d be so scared of falling.
Same I took my niece ice-skating last Christmas and the kid was doing loops round me as I clung onto the side 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If Ekin-Su wants more TV work, then she'd be a fool to turn down DOI, as it's pretty much the biggest reality show that will have a Love Islander on (outside of maybe Celeb Masterchef ...and due to the phone votes, you're way more likely to last longer on DOI).

'I'm a Celeb' and 'Strictly' have yet to have an Islander on, so I'm not sure what 'bigger' shows people are expecting her to be signed for.

Financially, she'd be better off not taking part (as social media/fashion deals/a few PA's pay far better)....but then, the point of doing it is to get seen by a wider audience, increase longevity and have the experience of the training/working on a massive live TV production like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If Ekin-Su wants more TV work, then she'd be a fool to turn down DOI, as it's pretty much the biggest reality show that will have a Love Islander on (outside of maybe Celeb Masterchef ...and due to the phone votes, you're way more likely to last longer on DOI).

'I'm a Celeb' and 'Strictly' have yet to have an Islander on, so I'm not sure what 'bigger' shows people are expecting her to be signed for.

Financially, she'd be better off not taking part (as social media/fashion deals/a few PA's pay far better)....but then, the point of doing it is to get seen by a wider audience, increase longevity and have the experience of the training/working on a massive live TV production like this.
I never watch DOI but i may do this time!! Its such a big commitment and i hope it doesnt wreck their relationship . Im quite surprised shes doing it as i thought she maybe wasnt doing the obvious stuff and i find it a bit cringe Kerry Katona,Liberty and Wes!!! But he cringes now too hes a rapper!! I reckon she will be good,and will work pretty hard at it. She can probably skate already.

Reactions: 4
And why is it all PLT? Why is that brand that has to be linked with every LI star? What is it considered so lucrative

Reactions: 6
Sam and zara are on the way to ekin sus event. The content is going to be good 😆😆 also i wonder if paige is going her and zara can have a chat about adam 😆

• Haha
That Ekin su event looks so awkward. All I’ve seen is clips of:
1. Influencers awkwardly looking around not knowing what to do.
2. Ekin and Davide eating each others faces :ROFLMAO:
3. Ekin and Davide pouring drink in peoples mouth😂
Ekin and Davide seem in a world of their own, the rest of the room looks dead. Influencer events must be so boring.

Reactions: 8
i honestly think they need to just completely rename the show love island now because its definitely not love island anymore, dont get wrong some people have gone on there in the past and actually clearly found good relationships/marriages but now its just a influencer fest of who can get the best deal and stuff. now dont get me wrong Antigoni is a STUNNING! girl like i haven't a bad word to say about her but the fact she admitted she went on there to boost her music career is enough reason that there's just no point to it no more.

Ekin and Davide seem in a world of their own, the rest of the room looks dead. Influencer events must be so boring.
They seem quite isolated as a couple. Like its just the two of them against the world. I never see them with friends or other islanders.

Reactions: 2
Davide and Ekin are so wonderfully awkward and two peas in a pod. Hope they stay togther

I think Davide is a real sport and he really loves Ekin

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So I'm guessing when emily faye Miller was talking about a rude person at a bar from t love island and everyone thought it was t ekin.it wasn't then seeing as she's at ekins event😄

So Paige has deleted all of her pictures with Adam? He still has his on his Instagram hmmm

Reactions: 7
Anyone see the headlines re Paige/Billy? It’s probably just rumours. I’d be cringing for her if true as I can actually hear that annoying laugh of his while reading it.

I just want to know If paige and zara spoke at the party 😆😆also where was tasha,gemma,indiyah .are they not allowed to attend each others brand parties or something .yet billy,josh ,antigoni gets invited 😆

First love islander on I'm a celeb
I think Olivia will be good fun to watch in the jungle.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.