Love Island 2022 #60 ❀️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She looks good but she's also photoshopped so much it doesn't even look like her anymore.

Reactions: 18
I can see Faye in the jungle and doing quite well
Based on her social media and her master chef appearance.. she makes it obvious she follows the Vicky Pattison method. It doesn’t come across genuine.

Reactions: 14
I just want to know If paige and zara spoke at the party πŸ˜†πŸ˜†also where was tasha,gemma,indiyah .are they not allowed to attend each others brand parties or something .yet billy,josh ,antigoni gets invited πŸ˜†

First love islander on I'm a celeb
Yesss she will be tv
Gold

Reactions: 3
I liked Ekin in the show but I’m getting bore of her now I don’t think her celebrity will really take off Gemma collection is not that bad but she could have done different colours
looks like Paige had split with Adam I can see her fading into obscurity in a year it or two haven’t herd much of indiyah sick of see danica dancing everywhere every 5 mins 🀣

Reactions: 10
I liked Ekin in the show but I’m getting bore of her now I don’t think her celebrity will really take off Gemma collection is not that bad but she could have done different colours
looks like Paige had split with Adam I can see her fading into obscurity in a year it or two haven’t herd much of indiyah sick of see danica dancing everywhere every 5 mins 🀣
Yeah I agree but I think it was fairly obvious that how she was in the villa was an act, even how she was shouting at Davide and Jay

It’s crazy cus Ekin is a young woman but she’s pretty awful at using social media. Like she can’t really translate the personality and charm that made her so popular in the villa.

Hopefully that travel show with Davide will bring back the old magic. If they’re both more like their dynamic villa selves on there and not the IG zombie versions then it’ll do very, very well.

Reactions: 18
Seems like the same stuff people have already been saying about her

Reactions: 2
Is it only ekinde and Antigoni from last season which have their own threads?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.