Love Island 2022 #60 ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Antigoni dramatically ‘teasing’ her music video on her Insta like she’s Taylor Swift and everyone is on tenterhooks is giving me second hand cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is there any point in making a new thread or should we just switch to the ex-islanders thread until the new season starts?

Reactions: 4
Is there any point in making a new thread or should we just switch to the ex-islanders thread until the new season starts?
I think ex islanders thread , they're not interesting enough to have their own thread , even as a group 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Could you link to that thread please!!??
here you go

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yes i agree with just discussing her in the ex islanders thread and just forgetting this one existed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.