Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocoluna

VIP Member
I can’t believe the amount of people on here that think the idea of davide cheating is impossible

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Pirate69

Seeing as we are sharing our suitcase tea stories... here is mine, I had a threesome with Jess and Eve (twins) Yes... I was with them both, although they didn't want me filming the twin action obviously, however, I was able to snap one of their suitcases on the way out, just so I could prove it happened. This was a year ago, I just thought it best to reveal it on a forum randomly down the line, more believable that way.

Also, I must take the chance to admit I also boned Charlie from this year's series! Not my proudest moment and it would be long forgotten and hidden away if it wasn't for the fact that on my way out I tripped and knocked the wheel of his damn Love Island suitcase! Had to take a photograph for insurance purposes, however, it also proves that I was there and slept with him too... also, as a side note, he was taking heroin. This suitcase photo also somehow proves that.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
Yeah honestly Davide got the easiest ride in that villa, all things considered. He came across like an arrogant sleaze most of the time. His accent and humour allowed him to get away with a lot. I liked Ekin more before she started the whole ‘begging for his forgiveness’ schtick in the weeks after terrace gate. He never deserved that effort, he was telling the guys he wasn’t into her and was making no effort - then kicked off like a lunatic when she kissed someone else. If he was a regular bloke with a Birmingham accent it wouldn’t have been a funny memeable moment.

I’m looking forward to the end of their showmance contract when Ekin can just chill a bit and do her own thing. Maybe that can help her recapture the vibrancy she had when she first entered the villa. And eventually she can meet a guy who actually thinks the world of her and not some jumped up misogynistic arrogant guy who spent weeks putting her down and insulting her behind her back to anyone who’d listen.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I just find Gemma so dry. She's inoffensive, but I feel she just doesn't have the personality for a social media life. She was so dull in the Villa but I assumed it was just because of her dad etc.... but now she's out she's the same!

Nice girl but blah. Reminds me of Cheryl Cole if you've ever watched an interview with her.

Reactions: 37

EssieBessie

Chatty Member
George and Mollie from this years Casa Amor are now step siblings... Apparently George’s mum and Mollie’s dad met for the first time at the reunion and have just got married! 🤯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Spilttea

VIP Member
I’ve seen clips of Paige on that podcast floating around on tiktok. I must not be seeing what other posters saw because to me she came across as full of herself as she was on the show. Considering she stayed with and dated a twat like Adam she needs to tone down the smugness.
I had hoped she would have realised how she comes across when she does the affected accents and mannerisms but nah still doing them.
Can she go back to obscurity now ? Her 15 mins should surely be up by now.

Reactions: 36

Laughalong

VIP Member
9EFE95A1-B706-4D36-87A0-5E297B5EF54D.jpeg

We were told from the beginning not to take pics but this was by the front door lol and gives all the proof I’d ever need when I’ve told friends, as someone who doesn’t want to sell it. Location n time at the top

• Wow
Reactions: 35

Laika1234

VIP Member
I’m delighted it’s not Maura or Ekin. Big personalities on the show but zero personality outside of it.

Reactions: 35

Keera

VIP Member
I don’t get how jacques has got with beautiful women, gemma, Paige and now this new girl. He has a shit personality, he’s a HORRIBLE person, and he looks like if Pixar animated a small spoilt boy character (like this boy out of Shrek)

CD12B479-0DE9-4B9E-AE46-4D4130321C99.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Paige talking about a fake relationship is extremely ironic considering her relationship with Adam was a massive showmance. She comes off as extremely bitter.

• Haha

doodlebug

VIP Member
I think it was obvious Laura was fired. She wouldn’t willingly walk away from that kind of money for doing fuck all. Thank goodness though. She was an awful presenter and did a horrible job.

Ktb

VIP Member
All the “top” girls are doing great and it’s fab to see. They flipping deserve it after putting up with those bellends all summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Laughalong

VIP Member
I might have been in Davide’s apartment a few weeks ago for an afters and I might have tea.

I’ve put off saying because it’s a small number of people there but yeah. I do also have proof.

He has cheated.

• Wow
  • Haha

Just here to say

Chatty Member
*clarifying that this is not directly aimed at anyone specific*

I'd like to take this opportunity to say a sincere "fuck you" to people who stick their fingers and laugh at Paige because of the cheating rumours. Just like the situation with Adam Levine, people always blame the women. What's wrong with you? The evidence is right here. Men abuse their position of power but it was the woman's fault for being dumb and unable to forsee this happening? Well I hope you've never had an Ex in that case because that would mean you've misjudged someone you fell for.

I don't like Paige at all, but it's hardly fair to blame her for his misdoings and clear out of line behaviour.

And I'm less surprised at Jacques fans. To support a scumbag like that you'd have to always support the perpetrator and blame the woman being paranoid/ "should've known" / "he'd change" / "she's a player" /"moved on so fast". Sick of this sexist shit.

Last edited:
  • Heart

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
I can believe the tea tbh. I don’t think men who genuinely value a woman would talk about them like Davide did about Ekin on the show. Men put women in boxes v quickly, I’ve never seen a guy go from such strong contempt to true love. It’s only towards the end when he knew they were popular together that he started being decent towards her.

I have a feeling Ekin is in on it though. Like they mutually agreed to milk the cash cow of their faux relationship for as long as possible. I can believe they’ve developed a friendship/mutual respect due to their business arrangement. But I’ve not seen anything from them post villa imo that feels like a real genuine relationship.

• Sick