Love Island 2022 #60 ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm 🤔 isn’t their show due very soon. So I’d expect publicity stunts like this to drum up interest.
Have to stay together for the show. Then its clearly over with this ice show Ekin not gonna have much time

Reactions: 5
I dont think it was about davide at all .she did another tweet about how she didn't need friends or something .I just think it'd about a friend .she's even said today on twitter that she's missing davide

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or does Ekin sound like she’s had a lobotomy when she talks on Instagram stories 😭. I get that it’s probably better to be as bland as possible and not risk saying anything that could jeopardise her new found fame. But she always sounds like she’s reading from a teleprompter and it creeps me out haha. Especially compared to how eloquent and funny she was on the show, it’s like two different people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Is it just me or does Ekin sound like she’s had a lobotomy when she talks on Instagram stories 😭. I get that it’s probably better to be as bland as possible and not risk saying anything that could jeopardise her new found fame. But she always sounds like she’s reading from a teleprompter and it creeps me out haha. Especially compared to how eloquent and funny she was on the show, it’s like two different people.
Yeah shes boring and weird. I mean im sure shes not irl but yeah her ig is weird. Like shes terrified shes going to upset people so just stays super bland. I wonder if they move in things will be more interesting

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah shes boring and weird. I mean im sure shes not irl but yeah her ig is weird. Like shes terrified shes going to upset people so just stays super bland. I wonder if they move in things will be more interesting
I’m curious if it’s because she’s focussing on building a career within traditional media? Like with Dancing on Ice and the ITV2 show with Davide.

If she goes back to ‘normal’ and showcases her personality properly on TV, then I’ll understand her approach. Like maybe she just doesn’t wanna go down the influencer route and plans to use social media the way properly famous people do. Bland, polite PR approved vibes.

But if she brings the same energy that she’s been displaying on IG stories to TV then 🥴. I’m worried she might go the same way Maura did. Being an entertaining firecracker in the villa and then never bringing that energy anywhere else ever again. I hope the pressure of being so successful hasn’t ruined her ability to be funny and candid, that was what made so many people like her to begin with.

Reactions: 9
I’m curious if it’s because she’s focussing on building a career within traditional media? Like with Dancing on Ice and the ITV2 show with Davide.

If she goes back to ‘normal’ and showcases her personality properly on TV, then I’ll understand her approach. Like maybe she just doesn’t wanna go down the influencer route and plans to use social media the way properly famous people do. Bland, polite PR approved vibes.

But if she brings the same energy that she’s been displaying on IG stories to TV then 🥴. I’m worried she might go the same way Maura did. Being an entertaining firecracker in the villa and then never bringing that energy anywhere else ever again. I hope the pressure of being so successful hasn’t ruined her ability to be funny and candid, that was what made so many people like her to begin with.
I dunno i never quite got the Maura thing. Yes she brought sth to the villa but was more about the dynamics between people. Alone shes a bit high pitched and just a bit vapid. Ekin to me seemed a bit more sophisicated. Guess we will see.

Reactions: 11
I wonder how different the photos will be of Ekin on her grid and on the show’s insta. Unrecognizable I bet.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think Ekin can win with Instagram. She gives too much personality then she is attention seeking actress. If she doesn’t then she’s bland. Not many of the contestants come across well online. She could over do it and we have another Antigoni🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t think Ekin can win with Instagram. She gives too much personality then she is attention seeking actress. If she doesn’t then she’s bland. Not many of the contestants come across well online. She could over do it and we have another Antigoni🤣
What is the deal with this Antigoni? She was voted out after like 3 days and seems to be everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dont think anyone called her attention seeking. She should try it though!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nepotism wins

Reddit posted this on Saturday before she deleted.
If I'm not mistaken that's the first time she's (publicly)acknowledged her Dad. Found it weird how she cut him out of family stuff on youtube when you can hear him in the background.

Reactions: 6

Exactly she going to have to up her game if she want to be on prime time shows

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.