Love Island 2022 #59 ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe a few hosts would be good. Shake it up a bit.
I was thinking this, maybe a male and a female one?
I don’t think the next host has to live up to Caroline I think enough time has passed now and it’s Laura they’ve to live up to and a cardboard cut out could do that.

Reactions: 13
Mix of hosts would be good. And there’s no reason not to have different aftersun host to main show too.

Reactions: 10
I don't watch much TV to even know who to suggest but I definitely fear that there are a lot worse than Laura out there that could easily get this gig 😩

Reactions: 2
I don't find AJ or Maya Jama at all annoying or irritating. I hope one of them gets it.
I can’t see AJ doing it based on her previous links with big brother. I think there’s a solid chance she will somehow be involved in the new series of that, can’t see her doing both.

Reactions: 3
Why do we even need a host? Someone for after sun sure… but Laura went in the villa like 2 times everything else was done by text lol. Unless it’s going to be someone like Caroline who was genuine and down to earth then no host is going to positively impact the show

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It has to be a fan of the show, who doesn't think they are above the Islanders and whose own love life is chaos 😅

The new host is unlikely to be a white presenter, judging by all replacement presenters on other shows.

Reactions: 1
It’s not an easy show to host and I don’t actually think anyone has done it justice to date. You need a genuine fan and not a lovey.
I also think someone flirty and single won’t work either (Caroline’s problem)

Maya is too bitchy & superior she’s another Laura (not as bad but she’s pretty much there) AJ is a bit too insincere & not genuinely interested in it/them.

You need someone nosy and interested but not a creepy crawler like Sam Thompson.

Laura absolutely mullered it the vile cow but it’s not an easy post/persona to pull off.

The best person I saw on it was that Chris who went out with Olivia Atwood.

Reactions: 4
Chris Hughes has his racing and cricket commitments and although I think he’s fab on the racing segments (the crowd really get on board with him) I don’t think he’s ready to front LI.

Reactions: 4
Whoever it is needs to be a genuine presenter with experience, otherwise it comes across as wooden/contrived and you need to be able to ad lib and ask hard hitting questions on after sun etc. Laura was never able to do that. So for that reason, Sam Thompson and even Olivia Atwood I don’t think would be very good. They’re not experienced.

Omg that chyna ans Neil thing is so random I’m shocked 😂

Reactions: 9
They need to get rid of Iain Sterling too. Can we have someone who is actually funny. I literally switch off when he speaks because I honestly can't deal with his tit jokes.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I personally don’t feel Iain has the same enthusiasm for it since Caroline passed away.
That may improve now the wife has been given the boot.

Reactions: 20
Chris Hughes has his racing and cricket commitments and although I think he’s fab on the racing segments (the crowd really get on board with him) I don’t think he’s ready to front LI.
Chris is a racing pundit and won’t do it. I actually said he came across the best when on the show. Professional, fun with the islanders and engaged. Can’t & won’t be him but needs to be someone like him. And I think he could absolutely be ready to do it. He already does it but on another format. He knows how to present and is hungry and goodness that’s what’s this show needs. Not some washed up bitchy self important cow. Laura hated people seemingly better looking than her. We don’t need that tit. Ian is a witch too. They piss off together.

The Darren man was so unprofessional & irritating too. Him and Laure were chaotic and uncharasmatic. The show needs a slicker operation - less phoney tit and chaos. More good questions and gossip.

Reactions: 9
Chris and Kem couple up to present.
Yesss
Get those contracts typed up ASAP

Reactions: 11
These are the bookies odds on who will replace Laura… I think they are way off the mark with some of the names! 🤨

0F2E20FC-1604-4915-A068-7BCE88D012F9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh ffs if Emily Atack gets it I will start a riot.
Her and her fishy fanny fwoahhhh can get to duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.