Love Island 2022 #59 ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love island USA(S1-3), Australia and the Uk all seem to have a white blonde hosting. I reckon Emily Atack will be who they go with. If they decide on an ex contestant I can see it being Olivia Attwood. Itv like to work with talent that they have on their books. I can’t think of any other blondes that work for itv but I know Holly would never

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I would love katherine Ryan and Jimmy carter to replace Laura and Iain. They make such a good duo, and katherine last year Presented a dating show with itv2

• Sick
  • Haha
Nooooooo I will hit the roof if it is Emily Atack. Absolute waste of space. Can’t think of a worse choice. I’d rather have Laura.

Reactions: 24
I know I’ve said it previously but hear me out… I think Amelia dimoldenberg would be good at hosting… also Olivia Atwood!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They need to get rid of Iain Sterling too. Can we have someone who is actually funny. I literally switch off when he speaks because I honestly can't deal with his tit jokes.
We could have Joanne McNally doing Iain’s job!

These are the bookies odds on who will replace Laura… I think they are way off the mark with some of the names! 🤨

View attachment 1521231
Please God no Emily Atack nooooo!
Rick Edwards might be good actually?
Him presenting and Joanne doing the voiceover.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve lost the ex islanders thread, can someone link it? Want to discuss Siannise’s new man and Chloe and Toby’s Disneyland content without derailing.

Back on topic - they could announce Susan Boyle as the new host and she’d still be better than Laura was. I can’t imagine anyone more wrong for the job.

• Haha
I’ve lost the ex islanders thread, can someone link it? Want to discuss Siannise’s new man and Chloe and Toby’s Disneyland content without derailing.

Back on topic - they could announce Susan Boyle as the new host and she’d still be better than Laura was. I can’t imagine anyone more wrong for the job.
Here you go

Reactions: 4
I don't think Laura and Iain are the problem. I think Laura has been told by producers what she can/can't ask in the interviews, and Iain has been told what jokes he can make. I think the show has too many sponsors/brand partnerships to keep happy now so they've completely watered down what it was. I don't think having a new presenter or voiceover will fix that sadly, although I hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: 14
To be fair love island doesn’t even need a host!!!! The phone does it all? Laura went in like twice and it was awful.
I want rob Beckett commentating

Reactions: 11
Anyone apart from the ever annoying, talent vacuum that is Emily Atack and I don’t think the Maura everyone loved can be a presenter for a show like this, that LI persona won’t work and realistically she has shown nothing of it since she left preferring to distance herself from the show like her pal Mollie.

Reactions: 8
I agree actually I think they should scrap the presenter altogether. It’s just not necessary

Reactions: 5
Not Atack please...! And not Maya Jama. It has to be someone with warmth. I think Clara Amfo would be good.
I think Rick Edwards would be great for the voiceover. Does anyone remember Tool Academy?? Basically Love Island, but for twatty men and their long-suffering partners. He hosted that and was brilliant.

Reactions: 10
I don't think Laura and Iain are the problem. I think Laura has been told by producers what she can/can't ask in the interviews, and Iain has been told what jokes he can make. I think the show has too many sponsors/brand partnerships to keep happy now so they've completely watered down what it was. I don't think having a new presenter or voiceover will fix that sadly, although I hope I'm wrong.
You might be on to something here. Iain is a lot better on the USA one this year, and the series as a whole seems to be more relaxed and less staged than ours. And they have booze.

Producers employed after approx S3 and the allowance of talent management companies like Neon or whatever they’ve called to take over the entire show’s premise and it’s contestants was made the show the fake, storylined, tit show it currently is. There’s zero authenticity there!

Laura, Iain and Darren & their insincerity, spite and lack of talent have added to that fakery. It’s been ruined. I think it anything a male/female duo would be best. Just goes to show that talent is gentiinely lacking in our tv industry.

Mix of hosts would be good. And there’s no reason not to have different aftersun host to main show too.
Ekin and Maura would be a good combo for me.
Maura presents the glow up and I know the accent isn't the best but she's a decent little presenter.

The Darren man was so unprofessional & irritating too. Him and Laure were chaotic and uncharasmatic. The show needs a slicker operation - less phoney tit and chaos. More good questions and gossip
All he did was read abusive tweets about Luca which is grand because Luca was a knob but also, get your own material.

Ekin and Maura would be a good combo for me.
Maura presents the glow up and I know the accent isn't the best but she's a decent little presenter.
Neither of them have sufficient experience. Maybe Maura at a push with a more seasoned presenter. Just because someone plays a big character on the show doesn’t mean it will translate into real life. Their Instagram stories are proof of that.

Reactions: 10
I think Niomi Smart could be the next LOVE ISLAND presenter because she has faced heartbreak 2 years ago 💘

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.