Love Island 2022 #59 ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ding Dong the Whitmore witch has gone. Thank goodness for that! It was definitely the nasty Tasha wine comments & her abhorrent behaviour on Sat Kitchen that was the final reason for her heave ho. Byeeee Laura, we won’t miss you

• Heart
Reactions: 23

There is a God!!! I think she's been pushed and they have made it sound more amicable than it was. I hope her husband follows and they bring in Maya Jama and Rob Beckett.

Reactions: 23
If Laura hated the travelling back and forth..I really don't understand why they didn't have a co-presenter.

Laura could have stayed in England for Afterun and then done the finale interview, with someone else (Maura/Ekin/Maya/whoever), staying on location for the duration to handle the vote offs/run the contests etc (which is frankly a much easier job than the interviews). Co-hosts in different locations has always made sense IMO.

Reactions: 9
Imagine doing three seasons of something and instead of being missed and people being upset, you limit comments on your Instagram as you know how people feel about you.

Reactions: 30
Fantastic news about Laura!! I think it was more likely it was a mutual decision between Laura and ITV. Hope the new presenter is a fan of the show and has good fashion sense 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
An Ekin gym gear collaboration would make her sense since all her and Davide do is take pictures of themselves at the gym.

Reactions: 34
Who is nella Rose I've seen a few people say they want her to present
She’s a co-host on catfish uk, they’ve mentioned on that she does social media like YouTube etc but I’ve never watched any of her videos on there personally.

Reactions: 3
Anyone except Maya bloody Jama please god
I really don’t want Maya Jama either, I’d really like AJ Odudu - I thought she was brilliant on the MAFS UK after shows. She has the warmth and humour that I think would work really well as Love Island presenter

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.