Love Island 2022 #59 ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Ekin just bought 100000 followers (info thanks to social blade ) View attachment 1553562
Where did you get that screenshot from? It doesn't show who the stats are for.
Here's a screenshot with her name in it, you can see she generally gets massive jumps on a Sunday and doesnt seem to lose many followers at all:
Screenshot_20220904-154810_Chrome.jpg

Compared with Gemma who at most has had 40 or 30k a day early last month it's really suspicious to me. Gemma has a higher engagement rate as well vs Ekin and seems to have a more steady daily growth of followers rather than massive leaps!!
Screenshot_20220904-155352_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Let's be honest it's absolutely embarrassing that Ekin is buying followers just as the kids start going back to school. She would have, organically, reached 3 million followers(ignoring the 350k she bought prior to going in) but it might have taken another month or two.

I said the first day she left the villa, that it had all gone to her head, and everything she has done since leaving tells me she sees herself as the star and bigger/better than the others. The obsession with staying in Essex, downgrading her friendship with Gemma, none of the other Islanders at her birthday...we've seen this DVD before.

The reality is that she's buying Insta followers (despite Insta losing market share/relevance to tiktok), staying in Essex(where you get lost and become another Z-lister), her man getting into taxis with other girls, the press reporting their arguments, Mabel unfollowing Davide...it's all heading in one direction - Amber Gill 2.0

ps Just 37.9k TikTok followers, ouch...she needs to get the credit card out.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Let's be honest it's absolutely embarrassing that Ekin is buying followers just as the kids start going back to school. She would have, organically, reached 3 million followers(ignoring the 350k she bought prior to going in) but it might have taken another month or two.

I said the first day she left the villa, that it had all gone to her head, and everything she has done since leaving tells me she sees herself as the star and bigger/better than the others. The obsession with staying in Essex, downgrading her friendship with Gemma, none of the other Islanders at her birthday...we've seen this DVD before.

The reality is that she's buying Insta followers (despite Insta losing market share/relevance to tiktok), staying in Essex(where you get lost and become another Z-lister), her man getting into taxis with other girls, the press reporting their arguments, Mabel unfollowing Davide...it's all heading in one direction - Amber Gill 2.0

What’s wrong with her staying in Essex? That’s where she’s from and I assume where a lot of her family is. A perfectly normal thing for anyone to do

Reactions: 25
I don't see her buying followers; I think thats a load of crap.

She had plenty of followers before the villa, is the most popular one coming out, and has had much more television exposure so far than any other islander; why would she need to buy followers?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
I don't see her buying followers; I think thats a load of crap.

She had plenty of followers before the villa, is the most popular one coming out, and has had much more television exposure so far than any other islander; why would she need to buy followers?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah I think a lot of it is organic but I just find the 100k in one day out of the blue a bit funny!! 🤷‍♀️ it's a bad move to buy followers cause people can tell!

Reactions: 9

I just need to know what this has to do with the kids going back to school 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yeah I think a lot of it is organic but I just find the 100k in one day out of the blue a bit funny!! 🤷‍♀️ it's a bad move to buy followers cause people can tell!
She was on a popular chat show in Ireland then the next day in a shopping centre with thousands of people and interviewed by different wesbites; magazine and radio stations. The momentum is still there from this years LI and she is the most popular one; she doesn't need to 'buy followers'; no way she has.

Reactions: 6
Yes Ekin had the highest amount of followers going in as she bought them in the weeks/days before going in!! Check out social blade.

There is a tweet about the couple Emily and Cam from THTH saying they met Ekin and Davide and how rude they were. Emily has a collection with ‘Oh polly’ already and Ekin wore one of her dresses.
They are a well known couple with high engagement rate following the Netflix show they met on, so they are not jobless clout chasers.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yes Ekin had the highest amount of followers going in as she bought them in the weeks/days before going in!! Check out social blade.

There is a tweet about the couple Emily and Cam from THTH saying they met Ekin and Davide and how rude they were. Emily has a collection with ‘Oh polly’ already and Ekin wore one of her dresses.
They are a well known couple with high engagement rate following the Netflix show they met on, so they are not jobless clout chasers.
Saw this video yesterday… No idea who these two are but at first glance I thought they were mother and son! He looks and acts about 14! Why is he behaving like that? Not surprised they didn’t want to hug them. I’d run a mile too! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Emily and Cam are biggest clout chasers going, are obv jealous that Ekin Su is now the Oh Polly it girl & not her, simply bitching for attention, who’d want randoms hugging them. Most of them buy followers - I don’t believe the likes of Luca & Jacques are still gaining thousands in a day without even posting yet it’s only Ekin Su that’s tarnished with this accusation. TikTok popularity is for a teens market - Ekin su is 28 not her target market & she’s even not verified on it unlike Gemma & Luca who got their rich daddies to buy it at the start of LI. Hugo from last year has 466K TikTok followers but still a flop so doesn’t get you any work or worth much in reality.

Ekin su likely gained a lot followers this weekend as she was on the biggest talk show on Irish TV late on Friday night - 1.4M viewers, announced her Oh Polly deal reel has 4.2M views gone viral with 300K+ likes which is a lot for any reel, PA with huge crowd in Dublin all over the news & radio in UK & Ireland = a lot of people who don’t watch Love island ever becoming aware of her & following her for the first time so to gain 100K isn’t surprising at all. Nothing to do with school starting😂. Likely her followers are older which in the long run will be more profitable/ appealing to big brands as she can advertise wider range & more expensive products to people with salaries not cheap teen fashion & make up. End of the day Ekin su has waited for this opportunity & worked endlessly doing every gig she could get for a decade, she isn’t going to waste it now like Amber did. She’ll be like Maura & graft away for years, doesn’t matter if her relationship with Davide lasts or not, just like Maura’s with Curtis.

Ekin staying at home with her real friends & family, near more work opportunities in London is a good thing & shows she’s not letting fame change her. Amber Gill made this big mistake immediately moving to London & dumping all her old friends as fame quickly went to her head & thought she didn’t have to work hard to be successful as she was a big celeb. Her own laziness & lack of work ethic is why she flopped. Mabel seems to like drama & the limelight wannabe now calls herself a digital creator, she’s still following vile racist Murad Merali but not Davide shows she’s the issue. Some friends do get jealous just seeking attention, she’s not a supportive true friend to Ekin su.

Reactions: 8
The security line was a bit too much but did that woman even introduce herself before she tried to hug Ekin? I know I would've also refused to hug a stranger in a club 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I don't think they was rude they probs had no idea who emily and cam was and they just went up and tried to hug them 😆

Reactions: 10
Awww ekin and Davide on this morning. He’s still soooo sweet. His face when Gino told him off about his carbonara 😭

Reactions: 8
This this morning interview is complete damage control. I don’t believe a word of it! Ekn has had too many fillers and her hair is too dark & far forward, she doesn’t look good poor girl & she definitely can’t manage all this. DAvide looks mis trustful. They just want the fame and food tv show. 🙄It’s pretty insulting. itv is a joke channel full of talentless people.

I don't think they was rude they probs had no idea who emily and cam was and they just went up and tried to hug them 😆
Exactly and even if they did know them doesn’t give them the right to invade their personal space. People need to understand not everyone wants you all up in their grill.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.