Love Island 2022 #59 ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its so funny how when we first saw antigoni i was like WOWWWW shes gorgeous so tall hair is beautiful etc. then we saw her real personality now shes not all that to me 🤣 looks like she stinks and her music is TERRIBLE pls give up

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Aunt Agony doesn't deserve more IG views. So here's a screen recording.

You can have him, you can also have this awful song and put it in the bin

Also wtf are those gloves? 💀

View attachment 1549217
It's an alright song... her voice is alright... but she's a backing singer not a lead singer. Simple as that.
The video is God awful. Totally narcissistic.

I love her answer to this
Wow, that was a really good answer. As a person who experienced bullying as a child that made me a bit emotional, she's right though. You don't need everyone to like you.
She actually surprised me with that.

Its so funny how when we first saw antigoni i was like WOWWWW shes gorgeous so tall hair is beautiful etc. then we saw her real personality now shes not all that to me 🤣 looks like she stinks and her music is TERRIBLE pls give up
Just shows that a lot of what makes a person attractive is what's on the inside. You can't hide that kind of ugly!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Thought Ekin came across very well on the Late Late, warm but definitely a bit shy.

Reactions: 15
So, this might have been covered already, have missed some posts, but you know that site Cameo where you can pay for 'celebs' to send you a video message? There are some of this year's LI people on there, mostly Casa folks and the rubbish 'bombshells'. But Dami is on there and is weirdly charging less than Reece (he was in the villa, like, a day?!) and Jack-Ronan's-Son-Keating. George (mystery fumble (or fumble fibber) with Ekin) is charging the least by quite a bit 😁

• Sick
Reactions: 4
So, this might have been covered already, have missed some posts, but you know that site Cameo where you can pay for 'celebs' to send you a video message? There are some of this year's LI people on there, mostly Casa folks and the rubbish 'bombshells'. But Dami is on there and is weirdly charging less than Reece (he was in the villa, like, a day?!) and Jack-Ronan's-Son-Keating. George (mystery fumble (or fumble fibber) with Ekin) is charging the least by quite a bit 😁
imagine you wake up on your birthday and one of your presents is a video from Ronan Keatings son wishing you a happy birthday 🥺🥺😭😭😭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Interesting how Ekin (who has never been in Ireland before yesterday) was Miss Ireland years ago.
what an insult to represent a country you were never even in!
Just shows how fame hungry Ekin is she will do anything for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Interesting how Ekin (who has never been in Ireland before yesterday) was Miss Ireland years ago.
what an insult to represent a country you were never even in!
Just shows how fame hungry Ekin is she will do anything for attention.
I think it’s on the pageant for letting in someone with no affiliation to the country.

Reactions: 18
Surely they must have some connection..i couldnt go to Turkey and represent myself

Hmmm... saw a tweet while randomly searching for Love Island gossip which said that Davide had a party last night in his flat and was apparently "getting with girls" . Her friend was there and she saw it in her snapchat stories. That person who tweeted it doesn't appear to be a troll. I made a screenshot because I knew she'd delete it after being confronted by an Ekin stan. Not sure if I should post it here because I'm not 100% sure if it's true and if it is, maybe he was just talking to some girls last night that were at his party and it was completely innocent.

They need to tighten up their rules for sure but I think Ekin had some nerve to do it
Maybe she lived there for a while? There mustve been some reason why she was able to represent ireland like that and the pageant are more responsible for that tbh so… the anger is weird

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.