Love Island 2022 #59 ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who leaked that message? Is it deffo genuine?

Not saying they don't think like that ,Antigoni pretty much admitted herself that's the reason she went in doesn't even hide it , she said it on a podcast someone posted the clip on here a while back
Defo genuine,
Is not the intention it’s the pack on lies since, buying her way on to any platform since it’s beyond desperate.
we all get the love island is a great platform for whatever you like from it but a spoilt girl from north london who has been bought every platform already shouldnt then go on to moan that it’s a set up she left
She left because she had no interest in anyone & was quite frankly beyond annoying.

Theres no way thats genuine!!
Oh it is! This is one of many txts we got while in there along with voice notes have a look at her mums insta you’ll see the way she goes one

Theres no way thats genuine!!
Oh you mean about the vaccine passport!
I mean you don’t need me to tell you, if you look at her instagram.

she is anti vax

look at her highlight stories and the dates -

throughout covid her and her whole family travelled to Greece several times
To Mexico

these countries at the time required you to show a vaccine passport which she told me and 4 other people at work she had purchased in Finchley from a local nhs worker and could give us the number

She later asked us not to tell anyone as paul (her husband) would be fuming and may effect him at work

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Defo genuine,
Is not the intention it’s the pack on lies since, buying her way on to any platform since it’s beyond desperate.
we all get the love island is a great platform for whatever you like from it but a spoilt girl from north london who has been bought every platform already shouldnt then go on to moan that it’s a set up she left
She left because she had no interest in anyone & was quite frankly beyond annoying.

Oh it is! This is one of many txts we got while in there along with voice notes have a look at her mums insta you’ll see the way she goes one

Oh you mean about the vaccine passport!
I mean you don’t need me to tell you, if you look at her instagram.

she is anti vax

look at her highlight stories and the dates -

throughout covid her and her whole family travelled to Greece several times
To Mexico

these countries at the time required you to show a vaccine passport which she told me and 4 other people at work she had purchased in Finchley from a local nhs worker and could give us the number

She later asked us not to tell anyone as paul (her husband) would be fuming and may effect him at work
Aren’t you worried you’ll be outed with all that info!! Although totally believable to me just as somebody who followed her. Also I’ve wondered if Antigoni shares the same antivaxx views? Is she a bit embarrassed of her mum or are they all the same?

Reactions: 1
Aren’t you worried you’ll be outed with all that info!! Although totally believable to me just as somebody who followed her. Also I’ve wondered if Antigoni shares the same antivaxx views? Is she a bit embarrassed of her mum or are they all the same?
No she it not shy at all,
I was on a team of about 30 people and she would proudly tell the room her views. She did not care in the slightest who hear about the info

The whole family proudly flaunted holidays, lockdown gathering at the house, a huge birthday party for her sister and said they would not wear masks or stick to the rules

I was a kind of kick in the face to us lot that were on furlong and social distancing

Reactions: 10
I was on a team of about 30 people and she would proudly tell the room her views. She did not care in the slightest who hear about the info

The whole family proudly flaunted holidays, lockdown gathering at the house, a huge birthday party for her sister and said they would not wear masks or stick to the rules

I was a kind of kick in the face to us lot that were on furlong and social distancing
So conceited!

is Antigoni the same as her mum or does she have more integrity?

They do all love wondering about half naked dont they. What’s her sister Sophia like, she loves pouting and any excuse to show her boobs. Bit sickening when its constant. Do you know antigonis friend Fjolla Kras?

So conceited!

Very similar
I would say more initialled and stuck up if anything

So conceited!

They do all love wondering about half naked dont they. What’s her sister Sophia like, she loves pouting and any excuse to show her boobs. Bit sickening when its constant. Do you know antigonis friend Fjolla Kras?
Honestly if they could get a family show on a tit channel they would jump at the chance!
I don’t no fjolla

Reactions: 3
Very similar
I would say more initialled and stuck up if anything

Honestly if they could get a family show on a tit channel they would jump at the chance!
I don’t no fjolla
Yeah I can imagine that 😂😂😂 “the buxtons”. It would be all arse shots in the teaser and her dad wondering about in his offensive speedos, wouldn’t put a sex scene between Tonia and Paul past them either.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah I can imagine that 😂😂😂 “the buxtons”. It would be all arse shots in the teaser and her dad wondering about in his offensive speedos, wouldn’t put a sex scene between Tonia and Paul past them either.
Honestly can see Tonia doing everything in her power writing any cheque possible to make it happen!

Reddit has been overrun with Luca and Gemma fans. It used to be good for discussions, now it's just posts made by super fans and people gushing over Luca. So, so weird...
Maybe his sister is paying people to post positive stuff about him on there 😂

Reactions: 6
Antigoni’s single won’t even chart so I don’t know why she’s bothering. I can’t be bothered to check but would be interesting to see if the entire cast posted about her single, Ekin and Davide hasn’t which speaks volumes and hopefully she stops trying to beg it with them now.

I still maintain that she’s bought hundreds of thousands of followers as it makes no sense she has so many.

Her and Talia Storm should start a band and call it desperate blond clout chasers. Both of them have money pumped into their flop careers by their parents and the public couldn’t give a tit about either of them

Davide signing with boohoo man is just so boring and tacky. I don’t understand why people continue to buy clothes from them they are so cheap, tacky and the business is corrupt

I do get a bit confused when the men get clothing deals for clothes teenagers wear do young straight men idolise love islanders that they would buy something from their range, I just can’t see it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Antigoni’s single won’t even chart so I don’t know why she’s bothering. I can’t be bothered to check but would be interesting to see if the entire cast posted about her single, Ekin and Davide hasn’t which speaks volumes and hopefully she stops trying to beg it with them now.

I still maintain that she’s bought hundreds of thousands of followers as it makes no sense she has so many.

Her and Talia Storm should start a band and call it desperate blond clout chasers. Both of them have money pumped into their flop careers by their parents and the public couldn’t give a tit about either of them

Davide signing with boohoo man is just so boring and tacky. I don’t understand why people continue to buy clothes from them they are so cheap, tacky and the business is corrupt

I do get a bit confused when the men get clothing deals for clothes teenagers wear do young straight men idolise love islanders that they would buy something from their range, I just can’t see it
i don’t think young straight men would lol, as far as i saw they liked davide, luca and jax most. depends if they like to buy from boohoo or not.
but if davide is gonna be advertising those awful skinny jeans he wears with a cheeky bit of ankle showing then i don’t think that’s gonna sell well to young straight men

Reactions: 3
She send a huge message to everyone saying we have to keep her in for her music career no other reason then when she got chucked out she said it was a sent up against her family to stop them doing well! Soooo fame hungry

the fact she goes on about anti vax is crazy too she bought fake covid passes at the beginning of lock down to go to Greece and was bragging about how she could get them for anyone from a doctor in Finchley it’s madness

the worst! Her dad will be paying for this whole group anything to keep her in that spot light

no way it shows what’s real
You can buy followers all you like
Buy tables in the right places
Host parties with the promise of free booze and the press being called

but you can’t buy listens on spotify

although if you could her mum would be getting out the cheque book

Wonder how they would feel if they knew you continually paid for vaccine passports! Not quite the clear fighting for good you’ll looking for

i don’t doubt that the mum will be buying her single on iTunes to get sales up as streaming counts for less

I can see that she is number 81 on iTunes at the moment so it has to be self purchased sales

Reactions: 4
Does Antigoni actually think this will work out? Even her mum and dad were telling her before Love Island to start being realistic as she’d been trying for years

Reactions: 10
Aunt Agony doesn't deserve more IG views. So here's a screen recording.

You can have him, you can also have this awful song and put it in the bin

Also wtf are those gloves? 💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Not a fan of Antigoni’s songs/vocals on her pop tracks BUT been seeing/hearing this D n B song going around on social media and her vocals sound better. 🗣 From 35 seconds in especially.

Antigoni’s Spotify numbers are horrific considering how much she’s been shoving her music down everyone’s throats. Samira from S4 only has one song out and she still has 5 times the amount of monthly listeners than Antigoni.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ekin was just on the late late show in Ireland. I think she's actually still quite shy in front of crowds etc but she did well. She did touch off that Davide sometimes finds the spotlight hard and I think she was alluding to all the taxi drama last weekend as she said people love taking innocent things and turning them or making it out to be different etc.

Ekin was just on the late late show in Ireland. I think she's actually still quite shy in front of crowds etc but she did well. She did touch off that Davide sometimes finds the spotlight hard and I think she was alluding to all the taxi drama last weekend as she said people love taking innocent things and turning them or making it out to be different etc.
Yes I kind of get that vibe to that she is shy but the thing is if she doesn’t overcome that her celebrity won’t last long people will get bored

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.