Love Island 2022 #59 ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm... saw a tweet while randomly searching for Love Island gossip which said that Davide had a party last night in his flat and was apparently "getting with girls" . Her friend was there and she saw it in her snapchat stories. That person who tweeted it doesn't appear to be a troll. I made a screenshot because I knew she'd delete it after being confronted by an Ekin stan. Not sure if I should post it here because I'm not 100% sure if it's true and if it is, maybe he was just talking to some girls last night that were at his party and it was completely innocent.
Post it for sure

Reactions: 5
Maybe she lived there for a while? There mustve been some reason why she was able to represent ireland like that and the pageant are more responsible for that tbh so… the anger is weird
She was never there before yesterday. So didn’t live there
Yes I’m annoyed. Some girl who actually had a link to Ireland never got the chance to represent her country.

Reactions: 4
Post it for sure
Maybe I'll post it if one of the tabloids has another "exclusive" lol.

The part of having a party in his flat I could believe though. Dami didn't post anything after they went for a drink last night and I don't think they went to bed straight after that.

Reactions: 1
Davide was with jacques and dami last night
Dami is so disgusting and smug and thinks he’s this chilled out cool, fashionable guy.

Most of the clothes he wears are a complete mess and he’s just completely deplorable.

A grown ass man who walks about taking videos of himself every day with no job to speak of, his family must be proud

The less said about tit stain Jacques the better, I can imagine he reeks of sweaty ass and Lynx Africa

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hmmm... saw a tweet while randomly searching for Love Island gossip which said that Davide had a party last night in his flat and was apparently "getting with girls" . Her friend was there and she saw it in her snapchat stories. That person who tweeted it doesn't appear to be a troll. I made a screenshot because I knew she'd delete it after being confronted by an Ekin stan. Not sure if I should post it here because I'm not 100% sure if it's true and if it is, maybe he was just talking to some girls last night that were at his party and it was completely innocent.
I’d be really surprised if that was true, especially after what happened last weekend. I saw a clip of Ekin’s interview on Instagram and she hinted that Davide is struggling with the media attention so I really don’t think he’d do anything else to jeopardise their relationship. If the party was at his apartment then he must know the girls, surely?

Reactions: 6
I'm sure Ekin and Davide will break up soon. The question is, will Ekin let that happen because she knows they will likely lose that show. I doubt they care much for eachother so in that aspect I don't think they will be bothered. They only just left the villa and have already been separated from eachother for longer than any other couple.

Reactions: 11
I’d be really surprised if that was true, especially after what happened last weekend. I saw a clip of Ekin’s interview on Instagram and she hinted that Davide is struggling with the media attention so I really don’t think he’d do anything else to jeopardise their relationship. If the party was at his apartment then he must know the girls, surely?
Yeah, you could be right. That's why I thought that maybe the "getting with girls" was just him talking to some female friends.

There'll be an Ekinde reunion soon. Call me naive but I really do think that Davide can't fake feelings like he says. So I'm interested to see if there's any change in his interactions with Ekin.

Reactions: 6
Dami is so disgusting and smug and thinks he’s this chilled out cool, fashionable guy.

Most of the clothes he wears are a complete mess and he’s just completely deplorable.

A grown ass man who walks about taking videos of himself every day with no job to speak of, his family must be proud

The less said about tit stain Jacques the better, I can imagine he reeks of sweaty ass and Lynx Africa
He’s a Microbiologist

Reactions: 9
Dami was offered ‘dancing with the stars’ in Ireland. Training starts I think November time. I hope he does it I love that show. He said Indiyah is coming over to Dublin next week.
if fame ends tomorrow Dami can easily go back to his more than decent microbiology career. He will be fine.

Reactions: 10
Call me naive but I really do think that Davide can't fake feelings like he says. So I'm interested to see if there's any change in his interactions with Ekin.
What did he really fake though? I know they had an enjoyable relationship timeline but it wasn’t as intense as Luca/Gemma or Andrew/Tasha. They made some sweet declarations but I don’t think the relationship was that deep that his or her feelings couldn’t change.

Reactions: 3
Dami was offered ‘dancing with the stars’ in Ireland. Training starts I think November time. I hope he does it I love that show. He said Indiyah is coming over to Dublin next week.
if fame ends tomorrow Dami can easily go back to his more than decent microbiology career. He will be fine.
I doubt he'd want to go back to lab work after tasting fame. I think he has a fun personality but as a boyfriend I wouldn't trust him in the slightest lol

Reactions: 5
Of course this absolute bellend would do an interview with Dami. She does an interview with womens aid to call out Luca behaviour and then does an interview with her up Damis arse. Such a bleeping hypocrite.

94366E5C-2EFF-453D-A4D7-F253E8C337AD.png

Reactions: 7
Love my pod on paper and really disappointed they did an interview with Dami, although I can kinda see why they would. Orlaith is Irish and has been very vocal about Irish viewers not being able to vote, traditionally they have supported Irish contestants. All that being said WTH Orlaith! Dami was a dick on the show and the only reason his dickishness wasn’t highlighted on the show as much was because there was even bigger dickish behaviour from some of the other male islanders.
The sooner Indiyah cuts loose from him the better. The boy is punching and he knows it. He tried negging her and it didn’t work, so he changed his methods. The fact he is friends with honeybuns and arselicking her every opportunity he got/gets says it all.

Reactions: 4
If Irish media didn’t interview Dami, they would be accused of being racist as he’s the only Irish finialist this year on the biggest show on TV, especially the only Irish podcast dedicated to love island. Option simply not to listen to this episode, they only make money on downloads.

All of the islanders are fame hungry & did questionable behaviour at times. Weird & telling that Dami (763K) is still getting much more hate than any of other guys who’s behaviour was far worse like Luca (1.5M) & Jacques (1.3M -WTF why so many fans). He already has far least followers despite finishing close 3rd place & most enduring online hate. Dami hasn’t really done anything to be still called disgusting - only messed up on TV & apologised for it, Indiyah is happy loved up with him, Tasha’s friends with him, their own choice & know the real him.
( Indiyah kissed Deji & brought him back as well ). Dami’s just trying to establish himself as an influencer just like all the other Islanders & make the most of his post show opportunities. Islanders hang out with each other to increase engagement. He has his old career as a microbiologist to fall back on once everything dries up so not unemployable or stupid as implied.

He’s actually the only guy coming across as naturally himself & enjoying it on social media. He has the height & interest in Instagram photo styling to go down the high fashion route path that Jordan Hames ( S5 - 771K) has done well doing so eventually - just in Venice for Armani, another guy hated by many fans after his season ended but clearly not a bad guy. Dami’s not dumb & will obviously work hard to make the most of this time. Even him doing Cameo messages (£5) shows he’s got graft, having fun with it & sense not to overcharge. Fans here still trying to cancel Dami is pointless & not going to work.

Where the same negative energy for Luca & Jacques’ crappy behaviour when they’re both gaining far more financially & now media love fest on them both?? Jacques using Mental Health as an PR excuse. Luca doing the standard PR spin route of saying he got a bad TV edit ( despite still said what he said & actions in 4K) & his OTT Proposal content as distraction but fans mostly all falling for it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve never taken ekin and davide relationship seriously it all seemed like it was all for show not long ago davide had trust issues so don’t know how he has overcome them so fast who ever said they will spilt up soon I agree it’s falling apart at the seems they will need a lot more media training before they from their new show

Reactions: 14
If Irish media didn’t interview Dami, they would be accused of being racist as he’s the only Irish finialist this year on the biggest show on TV, especially the only Irish podcast dedicated to love island. Option simply not to listen to this episode, they only make money on downloads.

All of the islanders are fame hungry & did questionable behaviour at times. Weird & telling that Dami (763K) is still getting much more hate than any of other guys who’s behaviour was far worse like Luca (1.5M) & Jacques (1.3M -WTF why so many fans). He already has far least followers despite finishing close 3rd place & most enduring online hate. Dami hasn’t really done anything to be still called disgusting - only messed up on TV & apologised for it, Indiyah is happy loved up with him, Tasha’s friends with him, their own choice & know the real him.
( Indiyah kissed Deji & brought him back as well ). Dami’s just trying to establish himself as an influencer just like all the other Islanders & make the most of his post show opportunities. Islanders hang out with each other to increase engagement. He has his old career as a microbiologist to fall back on once everything dries up so not unemployable or stupid as implied.

He’s actually the only guy coming across as naturally himself & enjoying it on social media. He has the height & interest in Instagram photo styling to go down the high fashion route path that Jordan Hames ( S5 - 771K) has done well doing so eventually - just in Venice for Armani, another guy hated by many fans after his season ended but clearly not a bad guy. Dami’s not dumb & will obviously work hard to make the most of this time. Even him doing Cameo messages (£5) shows he’s got graft, having fun with it & sense not to overcharge. Fans here still trying to cancel Dami is pointless & not going to work.

Where the same negative energy for Luca & Jacques’ crappy behaviour when they’re both gaining far more financially & now media love fest on them both?? Jacques using Mental Health as an PR excuse. Luca doing the standard PR spin route of saying he got a bad TV edit ( despite still said what he said & actions in 4K) & his OTT Proposal content as distraction but fans mostly all falling for it.
I don’t think it’s factual that Luca and Jacques aren’t getting hate they are called out constantly and no one on here likes them. They have more followers than Dami as they are your typical fiat 500 chavs that all the uneducated in our society get wet over.

Don’t agree on your points in regards to Dami he is an absolute horror too and deserves to get no work or fame. His fashion sense is absolute awful too in my opinion

Reactions: 3

Um, what exactly did Luca do that Dami didn't!? They both "bullied" Tasha for the same things and just as much. If anything I'd say he was worse because I recall him talking tit about Tasha with Luca in the kitchen and then when Tasha got upset he was telling her to ignore Luca and what he was saying. How two-faced of him!
Not to mention his behaviour in Casa.
I don't approve of all the trolling any of the islanders are getting, because none of them did anything that bad to deserve it. However, it makes zero sense to say Dami was less of a "bully" than Luca.

I don’t think it’s factual that Luca and Jacques aren’t getting hate they are called out constantly and no one on here likes them. They have more followers than Dami as they are your typical fiat 500 chavs that all the uneducated in our society get wet over.

Don’t agree on your points in regards to Dami he is an absolute horror too and deserves to get no work or fame. His fashion sense is absolute awful too in my opinion
Luca’s jealous controlling behaviour to Gemma - reactions at movie night was awful, nastiness to Danica, bitching about Ekin su & meddling was far worse in addition to bullying Tasha but it is all forgotten about as he’s done OTT proposal pr stunt. Just pointing out they’re all the same, non of them done anything to deserve loads of money for just being on a reality TV show. But Dami is obviously getting more hate & less popular online in general ( not just here ) as he’s the only black male finalist. Same cancel energy hasn’t been kept up for the others in general & racial prejudice has a lot to do with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Orlaith is Irish and has been very vocal about Irish viewers not being able to vote, traditionally they have supported Irish contestants. All that being said WTH Orlaith! Dami was a dick on the show and the only reason his dickishness wasn’t highlighted on the show as much was because there was even bigger dickish behaviour from some of the other male islanders.
Orlaith Also gets an obsession with a contestant every year and defends them to the ground no Matter what they do yet will call out others for behaving badly yet will defend her favourite for behaving exactly the same. She is a melt and she’s let her personal bias towards certain contestants take over every season. Last year Faye, this year Dami.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.