Love Island 2022 #59 ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did her Mum say in the group text? I thought at first her Mum came across as really supportive but then it just became annoying and too in your face then it was an unfollow when I found out about her antivaxx views and how she’s so rude to people who don’t agree with her!
She send a huge message to everyone saying we have to keep her in for her music career no other reason then when she got chucked out she said it was a sent up against her family to stop them doing well! Soooo fame hungry

the fact she goes on about anti vax is crazy too she bought fake covid passes at the beginning of lock down to go to Greece and was bragging about how she could get them for anyone from a doctor in Finchley it’s madness

🤢 she's unbearable
the worst! Her dad will be paying for this whole group anything to keep her in that spot light

Antigoni is the most fame hungry girl I’ve ever meet! Her dad bought her hundreds of thousand of pounds worth of studio time and she couldn’t get signed. Then headed into love island lasted a week. She’s still trying to say relevant
Her mum send the biggest group txt when she went in, trying to be the next kris Jenner 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Who leaked that message? Is it deffo genuine?

Not saying they don't think like that ,Antigoni pretty much admitted herself that's the reason she went in doesn't even hide it , she said it on a podcast someone posted the clip on here a while back

Reactions: 5
She send a huge message to everyone saying we have to keep her in for her music career no other reason then when she got chucked out she said it was a sent up against her family to stop them doing well! Soooo fame hungry

the fact she goes on about anti vax is crazy too she bought fake covid passes at the beginning of lock down to go to Greece and was bragging about how she could get them for anyone from a doctor in Finchley it’s madness

the worst! Her dad will be paying for this whole group anything to keep her in that spot light
Her mum is cringeee

Reactions: 9
can’t believe him and who ever else is still friends with him is dumb enough to associate with him, that duo (and trio with luca) annoys me so much
I have kinda warmed to dami 😆 don't like the other two though .I wonder if luca will ever meet up with him or not though as in jacques.i recon if he does he will maybe keep it a secret

Reactions: 8

Theres no way thats genuine!!

Reactions: 2
I’ve listed to Antigoni’s music, it’s certainly interesting… I think there’s a reason why she hadn’t made it yet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Luca is ok i think now...away from those other 2 creeps. Still hate Dami...he really thinks hes sth special and hate Jax

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I have kinda warmed to dami 😆 don't like the other two though .I wonder if luca will ever meet up with him or not though as in jacques.i recon if he does he will maybe keep it a secret
luca and jax are definitely still friends, he had a whole breakdown when jax left. dami seems not to care what the public think and does whatever he wants, which is fair enough. i dislike them as a group or a duo, separately (apart from jax) they’re tolerable. i never liked jax and disliked luca early on, but i liked dami until casa, so i’ve always disliked luca and jax more than him

Reactions: 3
Luca is ok i think now...away from those other 2 creeps. Still hate Dami...he really thinks hes sth special and hate Jax
I listened to his podcast interview with Jamie Laing today and I really warmed to him again. Doesn't excuse his behaviour but he comes over much better. Also good insight into how things went down in the villa with producer meddling etc.

I think Luca’s still trash
main reason i dislike him was when he was telling gemma that billy wouldn’t have flirted with her if she handnt of done something, cause apparently guys don’t do that, basically blaming her ans saying she definitely did something to make billy flirt with her, cause men would never harass you unprovoked 🤦🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 16
main reason i dislike him was when he was telling gemma that billy wouldn’t have flirted with her if she handnt of done something, cause apparently guys don’t do that, basically blaming her ans saying she definitely did something to make billy flirt with her, cause men would never harass you unprovoked 🤦🏾‍♀️
I remember Adam saying the same thing. He said a guy would not try it unless he knew he had a chance which is rubbish.

Reactions: 11
Haha, Alex Curran, you never see her anymore. I remember seeing her out in Liverpool once. I did a double take when I saw her and she looked at me like I was tit on the bottom of her shoe!
Years ago I was chatting to Abi Clancy outside a Bar. I was smoking and think she was too. Peter Crouch was in the bar with the whole Liverpool Team. She was lovely dead chatty no airs and graces

Reactions: 8
I remember Adam saying the same thing. He said a guy would not try it unless he knew he had a chance which is rubbish.
and they want me to believe in adams redemption arc and that he’s changed, of course adam would like think that. the fact that luca wasn’t mad at billy that night since gemma obviously must’ve done something and only took his anger out on her

Antigoni's music is awful. Move on and get a proper job hun it ain't gonna happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah this was actually disgusting.

I know I am reaching and I'm not implying anything but it does remind me of when people victim blame assault/rape victims. Like if they aren't dressed that way or if they didn't smile at them then they wouldn't have done what they did 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.