Love Island 2022 #59 ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting how Ekin still hasn't updated her insta page with management, I wonder if she agreed with Force 1 Management before entering the villa but has since received a better offer?

Ekin isn't gaining any growth on TikTok, she's asleep at the wheel here when it comes to long-term sustainability.

Reactions: 4
Don’t hate me 😬😬 but I’m actually enjoying Luca’s insta stories 😅 he is quite funny…. He was being camera shy & Gemma said don’t be shy sure you were on national tv for 2 months!! & he replied “yea & look how that went” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
TBH I'm not blown away about the FU deal for Paige; I mean they're not as big as some of the other fast fashion brands but I guess it suits Paige as she is not as popular as Ekin, Indiyah, Tasha and Gemma.
I think it could be a good deal for both, smaller brand that many haven't heard of and I assume Paige is being well paid.

Don’t hate me 😬😬 but I’m actually enjoying Luca’s insta stories 😅 he is quite funny…. He was being camera shy & Gemma said don’t be shy sure you were on national tv for 2 months!! & he replied “yea & look how that went” 🤣
Luca is coming across really well since leaving the villa, he and Gemma have so much more chemistry that the edit they received.

Reactions: 14
Interesting how Ekin still hasn't updated her insta page with management, I wonder if she agreed with Force 1 Management before entering the villa but has since received a better offer?

Ekin isn't gaining any growth on TikTok, she's asleep at the wheel here when it comes to long-term sustainability.
I'd say she will stay with them until contract runs out..no doubt she has loads of offers!!She doesnt seem hugely into social media..but that will prob all change once she can reveal brand deals etc

Reactions: 2
I'd say she will stay with them until contract runs out..no doubt she has loads of offers!!She doesnt seem hugely into social media..but that will prob all change once she can reveal brand deals etc
I think she’s into it I just don’t think she’s particularly good at it.

Reactions: 5
Was coming on to say this. Think they're the most relatable couple on Instagram. Doesn't excuse a lot what he did but think maybe they're more compatible than people thought.

Reactions: 6
Today must be the day their contractual obligations finish.
Paige has made her announcement with Forever Unique (didn't see that coming but interested to see how it comes off) and Gemma has posted about PLT on her own grid today too.
Very strange PLT didn't just wait until today to announce it in line with her it's only a day or two of a difference.

Reactions: 8
Today must be the day their contractual obligations finish.
Paige has made her announcement with Forever Unique (didn't see that coming but interested to see how it comes off) and Gemma has posted about PLT on her own grid today too.
Very strange PLT didn't just wait until today to announce it in line with her it's only a day or two of a difference.
Agree but also can see they've had 2 days of publicity whereas the Paige deal is only one day.

Reactions: 4
Was coming on to say this. Think they're the most relatable couple on Instagram. Doesn't excuse a lot what he did but think maybe they're more compatible than people thought.
I don't think anyone is questioning their compatibility but more so his behaviour in the villa plus Gemma bitching about Ekin behind her back is what put people off majorly about them.

Reactions: 13
TBH I'm not blown away about the FU deal for Paige; I mean they're not as big as some of the other fast fashion brands but I guess it suits Paige as she is not as popular as Ekin, Indiyah, Tasha and Gemma.
I have no idea about tiktok but on Instagram, Paige has the same amount of followers as Tasha and half a million more than Indiyah. Paige isn't unpopular!

Reactions: 3
I have no idea about tiktok but on Instagram, Paige has the same amount of followers as Tasha and half a million more than Indiyah. Paige isn't unpopular!
I think in the beginning she was more well liked but as the weeks went on and saw her rolling her eyes at ekin and dancia she dropped in public popularity as those girls popularity increased.

Reactions: 7
It’s so good to see Ekin without the crazy filters on Instagram. She looks so much better. Her lip looks sore, I hope it heals soon!

Reactions: 10
Tiktok

Gemma 936.4k
Tasha 546.4k(very active)
Danica 332k(very active)
Indiyah 232k
Paige 144.8k
Ekin-Su 140k

Tiktok is splitting revenue 50% with creators who have at least 100,000 followers. TikTok will become the main social media revenue stream for influencers within the next 18 months.

Reactions: 2
Force one management (who Ekin and loads of islanders are with ) are the ones Georgia Steele had after the villa.
After she left them, she said she was told to keep her romance with Sam Bird going for jobs.
There is big money managing them all. 20% for doing nothing if you get a popular islander.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.