Love Island 2022 #59 ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding Ekins stories being deleted...id say very likely to be due to cold sore comments..if it genuinely is a cold sore I actually think its very irresponsible of LI to not warn of the risks and Jay spreading it. LI should be safeguarding health and safety in every aspect. They are responsible for the safety of the people they "employ" . And whoever said you cant spread it if not active is wrong!!! Herpes is herpes!!! Is spreads.

Gemma PLT...awful..lazy,greedy and unethical.

Feddy i reckon have split. Her last vid with the dogs you can see pain in her face.

Ekin and Davide...im so bored of them. Maybe theyre not that bothered about deals and staying lucrative. Oh Polly was a load of bs. Apart from the new tv show shes not announced anything. Neither has he.

Reactions: 14
Regarding Ekins stories being deleted...id say very likely to be due to cold sore comments..if it genuinely is a cold sore I actually think its very irresponsible of LI to not warn of the risks and Jay spreading it. LI should be safeguarding health and safety in every aspect. They are responsible for the safety of the people they "employ" . And whoever said you cant spread it if not active is wrong!!! Herpes is herpes!!! Is spreads.

Gemma PLT...awful..lazy,greedy and unethical.

Feddy i reckon have split. Her last vid with the dogs you can see pain in her face.

Ekin and Davide...im so bored of them. Maybe theyre not that bothered about deals and staying lucrative. Oh Polly was a load of bs. Apart from the new tv show shes not announced anything. Neither has he.
You’re wrong about cold sores.
7438A6F6-6501-47B7-B3B4-EA9085537F1C.jpeg

Why are you blaming Jay when Ekin hasn’t even said anything and there’s a chance she’s had cold sores before anyway?

Reactions: 15
View attachment 1525425
Why are you blaming Jay when Ekin hasn’t even said anything and there’s a chance she’s had cold sores before anyway?
I know, what has Jay got to do with it. We don’t know Ekins cold sore history so could’ve had them for years. But it does show how dull she is when the most interesting thing to talk about is her cold sore.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There was speculation on here about Faye and Teddy around May. They both unfollowed each other. Her sister unfollowed Teddy and he unfollowed her. Faye unfollowed his brothers and they unfollowed her. They went quiet then suddenly started posting on holiday together. I don’t think the press picked up on it last time. I think the 🌞 seem to be speculating because they never posted about the 1 year anniversary.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1525425
Lol "blaming"..note the word 'if' i certainly did NOT say anyone has them or is spreading them on purpose. People on here are so defensive as if these people are your friends...they dont know you exist honey sorry to break it to you.

All i said was IF she took them down because of that its sad...and IF she has a sore its SAD. oh and you guys really need to educate yourselves..yes herpes is very contagious and yes it can be spread sans symptoms. Some people on here make my brain ache.

I cant believe how uneducated people are on here re herpes, no wonder its rife.
View attachment 1525425
No YOURE wrong. Educate yourself.

I know, what has Jay got to do with it. We don’t know Ekins cold sore history so could’ve had them for years. But it does show how dull she is when the most interesting thing to talk about is her cold sore.
I expect you also think you can get pregnant by standing on your head after sex.

Attachments

Last edited:
I’m so confused about the ekin comments.
So she posted an insta story and she’s got a cold sore? So what everyone gets them.
i don’t get the blaming Jay thing unless it’s a joke?

Reactions: 10
I’m so confused about the ekin comments.
So she posted an insta story and she’s got a cold sore? So what everyone gets them.
i don’t get the blaming Jay thing unless it’s a joke?
Who the hell is blaming Jay.Ffs.just drop it.

I'm very jealous of dami right now
Hes so cringe omg. But...i hate to say it he does look good in that stripey suit thing. Omg but so cringe. Cant wait for Indiya to drop him.

There was speculation on here about Faye and Teddy around May. They both unfollowed each other. Her sister unfollowed Teddy and he unfollowed her. Faye unfollowed his brothers and they unfollowed her. They went quiet then suddenly started posting on holiday together. I don’t think the press picked up on it last time. I think the 🌞 seem to be speculating because they never posted about the 1 year anniversary.
If ( read that everyone IF) they have split its sooo embarrassing...all these couples acting all loved up..moving in...did they buy or rent? Mille and Liam moving into a 'million pound' property only to move out again.lolololololololol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Who the hell is blaming Jay.Ffs.just drop it.

Hes so cringe omg. But...i hate to say it he does look good in that stripey suit thing. Omg but so cringe. Cant wait for Indiya to drop him.

If ( read that everyone IF) they have split its sooo embarrassing...all these couples acting all loved up..moving in...did they buy or rent? Mille and Liam moving into a 'million pound' property only to move out again.lolololololololol.
Same issue with all love island couples. They’ve spent 8 weeks loved up together and don’t want to be away from each other. Especially those who live far accross the country. They move in together but then the cracks begin once the honeymoon period is over.

Teddy and faye still follow each other and hopefully they’re still together. I liked them together.

Reactions: 5
Oh no looks like ekin has a coldsore, hope she didn’t catch the virus off Jay
This guys for your information is where the whole cold sore/Jay started. But no one is blaming anyone. I said LI should take responsibility for ensuring health and safety. IF IF IF IF IF IF IF this is what happened.

Some people shouldnt be on here if they cant read or understand simple things.

Same issue with all love island couples. They’ve spent 8 weeks loved up together and don’t want to be away from each other. Especially those who live far accross the country. They move in together but then the cracks begin once the honeymoon period is over.

Teddy and faye still follow each other and hopefully they’re still together. I liked them together.
He was such a sap.

This guys for your information is where the whole cold sore/Jay started. But no one is blaming anyone. I said LI should take responsibility for ensuring health and safety. IF IF IF IF IF IF IF this is what happened.

Some people shouldnt be on here if they cant read or understand simple things.

He was such a sap.
Ah makes sense. I thought it was an old comment or something cause Jay had one at one point in the villa but it’s been months so wouldn’t be he’s given it to ekin.

Reactions: 1
This is why I think Ekin and Davide spending time apart now is a good thing. They'll move in and travel together in a couple of weeks anyway. So there's no need for him to stay in London now just to be with her.

Reactions: 6
People on here for some reason just didn’t like Jay so anything that brings him down they encourage
Jay was one of the older gang..so funny he tried to couple up with Chyna..Jay,Charlie,Davide and Ekin were defo a divide from all the immature others..dami and Jacques and luca and teary Tasha...

Cant believe im still talking about them..lol

I want Ekin to hurry up and tell us whats going on!!! Oh Polly?

Reactions: 4
Lol "blaming"..note the word 'if' i certainly did NOT say anyone has them or is spreading them on purpose. People on here are so defensive as if these people are your friends...they dont know you exist honey sorry to break it to you.

All i said was IF she took them down because of that its sad...and IF she has a sore its SAD. oh and you guys really need to educate yourselves..yes herpes is very contagious and yes it can be spread sans symptoms. Some people on here make my brain ache.

I cant believe how uneducated people are on here re herpes, no wonder its rife.
No YOURE wrong. Educate yourself.

I expect you also think you can get pregnant by standing on your head after sex.
take a bleeping chill pill jesus christ 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
According to Twitter, someone who works for PLT leaked an email that suggests Ekin was offered a deal but turned them down (she had a meeting with them when she was in Manchester with Davide). Also just read that she’s supposedly flying out to LA today, so she’s clearly choosing wisely!

Reactions: 20
According to Twitter, someone who works for PLT leaked an email that suggests Ekin was offered a deal but turned them down (she had a meeting with them when she was in Manchester with Davide). Also just read that she’s supposedly flying out to LA today, so she’s clearly choosing wisely!
I thought that happened...theres no way PLT overlooked Ekin or Tasha...they just probably said no bleeping way m8.

Reactions: 18
Are they saying Ekin is flying to LA because her friend Georgia is? Also, apparently it's for House of CB!? I thought she signed with Oh Polly?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.