Love Island 2022 #59 ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok but why does the ultimate brand deal after love island always have to be with a fashion brand? like why is no one doing anything different? its ALWAYS fashion

Reactions: 14
Ok but why does the ultimate brand deal after love island always have to be with a fashion brand? like why is no one doing anything different? its ALWAYS fashion
In 2019 you had a few shifting car air fresheners 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s so good to see Ekin without the crazy filters on Instagram. She looks so much better. Her lip looks sore, I hope it heals soon!
It looks like she deleted those stories. I wonder why 🤔 Hope it's not because she received some nasty comments about her lip...

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I hated her on her series but - after watching her on Filthy Rich - I would love Olivia Atwood to host. I think she’s got the ability to give off that caring big sister vibe whilst also being able to ask those all important spicy questions.

After seeing them both on Glow Up, I wouldn’t be happy with Maura or Maya Jama anymore - they are both a bit flat as presenters IMO. But let’s be real, anyone will be better than Laura

I agree, Olivia would be amazing!

Reactions: 3
I'm throwing Sara Cox's name in the ring. She's a completely natural and fun presenter. I loved her on The Great Pottery Throwdown and think she'd be brill at this.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Me neither but looks bit nicer than boohoo. Paige looks amazing!

awww nooooo 🥺 I liked them together.
Think that leaves Chloe and Toby the onyl
Couple from last year.
Oh its not confirmed hence the '?'...just a few internet rumours..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.