Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner šŸ…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, I hope they find her soon and sheā€™s safe šŸ˜•

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Antigoni reminds me of a school bully

She has to be the centre of attention she has to host the party she has to make everyone fall down at her knees and make sure you know sheā€™s in charge and will send her lapdogs on you if you donā€™t fall in line

disgusting individual
B4229B8E-0CE4-4E01-8B48-EDE3F4FC006A.png

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Please don't sing at your own party .why can I see her singing šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
it was behind her back technically when tasha was on the sun bed crying to paige and gemma about being in the bottom again and ekin was in the kitchen with davide and some of the boys saying tasha and andrew are in the bottom a lot now and so she shouldnt take it too seriously to be that upset over it anymore as its not new news
Isn't it the time when Ekin was in the kitchen with davide and luca commenting on tasha's crying, and then Luca was the one who actually went up to Tasha and the rest is history....

Reactions: 1
Isn't it the time when Ekin was in the kitchen with davide and luca commenting on tasha's crying, and then Luca was the one who actually went up to Tasha and the rest is history....
Yep Tasha was crying and Paige and Gemma were comforting her while Andrew was there sitting on the daybed, while Luca,Dami,Davide,and Ekin were talking about how Tasha is crying,how Andrew likes her more and how she wouldnā€™t leave if Andrew went homeā€¦ and then Luca walked over there with Adamā€¦

yeah to be fair ekins comments were just that tasha should focus on the fact that her and andrew are bf gf now instead of being upset about the publics vote and then luca was the one to go run his mouth to her. summer said when she came out the villa that luca was just being real and saying things how it is, but like was he never taught manners? u know you could just not say something in the moment and say it later if you're really so pressed?

the best thing the boys this year did their entire time in the villa was vote antigoni off the villa. i give them props for that honestly!

Reactions: 9
yeah to be fair ekins comments were just that tasha should focus on the fact that her and andrew are bf gf now instead of being upset about the publics vote and then luca was the one to go run his mouth to her. summer said when she came out the villa that luca was just being real and saying things how it is, but like was he never taught manners? u know you could just not say something in the moment and say it later if you're really so pressed?
I donā€™t know if people know this but summer is repped by Lucaā€™s sister agency,sheā€™s not going to talk bad about him,even if she wants to

Reactions: 10
Bloody hell, I hope they find her soon and sheā€™s safe šŸ˜•

What happened? Can't see the tweet for some reason

the best thing the boys this year did their entire time in the villa was vote antigoni off the villa. i give them props for that honestly!
which episode is your pp from btw I need to rewatch the scene šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
I'm watching S3 of LI for the first time, it's the only season I haven't watched,I watched S2 Live, and every season from S4-8 live but when S3 aired I was doing my final exams and missed the start of it and then went traveling taht summer so never watched it, im missing it since S8 ended so decided to watch it, 8 episodes in and its so good and so much drama,anyway theres this chick on it, just arrived as a bombshell her name is tyne-lexy and all I can think is her name sounds like the medication Tylenol lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3

funny that she made it looks like she was papped but a closer look to the reflection of the glass door behind you can see there's only one photographer :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
LI US, first dumping and the boys choose which boy to dump and the girls choose a girl instead of the opposite, feels like it was done to try and create more drama šŸ¤£

• Wow
Reactions: 9
where to start? she's painful, I liked her in the show and had sympathy for her for a bit and do think she was dealt a rough hand however its been over a year and she still harps on about it move on, she got some crappy award at the reunion last year cant remember what for-something along the lines of worst entrace (her walk) and she went on IG laughing about it, then asked her followers whether she should be offended, the told her yes so she tehn the next day launched in to a rant about ITV making a joke out of her,claims ITV set her up to fail and that shes the most violated love islander ever (I think Georgia from last year and Shannon have that tile hun or even Zara from S2 who lost her miss GB crown after sleeping with alex! constantly plays the race card for why she was screwedover, yes racial equality is important but shes not the only woc to get screwed by the show you dont see Yewande harping on about it still, is an anti vaxxer who spread misinformation on the internet, claims that Faye was abitch to her and bullied her yet was all about her till she was excluded from the party, I just cant with her and her reliance on her followers telling her how to feel instead of making her own mind up, lets not forget after the reunion she went on IG live and wnet in a rant saying shes over Love Island and done talking about it and asked us all to stop asking her Questiosn about it only for herself to continue to talk about it morning noon and night till this day, shes insufferable
how can Georgia and Shannon last year be considered most violated islanders? Both were forgettable and only in it a day.

I used to like on the reunion the awards. Since laura hosted itā€™s just like after sun. Focuses on the finalists and not much elseā€™s. It could be really good.

where to start? she's painful, I liked her in the show and had sympathy for her for a bit and do think she was dealt a rough hand however its been over a year and she still harps on about it move on, she got some crappy award at the reunion last year cant remember what for-something along the lines of worst entrace (her walk) and she went on IG laughing about it, then asked her followers whether she should be offended, the told her yes so she tehn the next day launched in to a rant about ITV making a joke out of her,claims ITV set her up to fail and that shes the most violated love islander ever (I think Georgia from last year and Shannon have that tile hun or even Zara from S2 who lost her miss GB crown after sleeping with alex! constantly plays the race card for why she was screwedover, yes racial equality is important but shes not the only woc to get screwed by the show you dont see Yewande harping on about it still, is an anti vaxxer who spread misinformation on the internet, claims that Faye was abitch to her and bullied her yet was all about her till she was excluded from the party, I just cant with her and her reliance on her followers telling her how to feel instead of making her own mind up, lets not forget after the reunion she went on IG live and wnet in a rant saying shes over Love Island and done talking about it and asked us all to stop asking her Questiosn about it only for herself to continue to talk about it morning noon and night till this day, shes insufferable
Iā€™m surprised she was allowed on the show last year if she is anti vax. Wouldā€™ve thought vaccine was required for travel. And a big show like love island would be encouraging them to be vaccinated. Least since she was a bombshell she wouldā€™ve had over 2 weeks quarantine.

urgh always has to be one plays The race card as to why didnā€™t get their way. Itā€™s crap cause then people who genuinely experience racism arenā€™ttreated well cause of these people wanting their 15mins

Out of all of them antigoni is desperate for fame. her music and dancing is so cringe.

Reactions: 8
Well zero drama then. Coco and summer doesn't count, they were on it for a week!
Of course George didn't get a say, they won't do anything to upset 'Queen Ekin' even though everyone else gets thrown under the bus.
Luca admitted he was filming they lost? No shock there.
Paige is flaunting it round a party. No shock again

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.