Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner šŸ…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Antigone doing the Migraine Skank with Chip šŸ˜‚
Sheā€™s in EVERY bloody sphere.

B8651C8C-315B-4B9C-AD10-841BC1C7858F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone seen the pictures of Luca in the car almost crying? Saw them on Instagram and can't find them again

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iā€™m glad these two classy individuals know how ratchet Antingoni is and stayed away from her party View attachment 1473495
Wonder why ekin changed outfits? Wasnt she wearing white?

Wonder why the finalists werent at Tigis party? That party looked bleeping depressing.
Doubt Tigis ever read a book in her life

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Well zero drama then. Coco and summer doesn't count, they were on it for a week!
Of course George didn't get a say, they won't do anything to upset 'Queen Ekin' even though everyone else gets thrown under the bus.
Luca admitted he was filming they lost? No shock there.
Paige is flaunting it round a party. No shock again
Or they didnā€™t want to give any more air time to a weird clout chasing guy whoā€™s changed his story 15 times since he came out the villa and canā€™t seem to stick to one? He really thought he was gonna cause carnage only for them not to even speak to him šŸ˜­

• Heart
Reactions: 19
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Reactions: 12
Antigoniā€™s party looks like my type of hell. Why is everyone skying from bottles? Are they 9? Antigone in that white dress acting like itā€™s her wedding looool

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Antigoni reminds me of a school bully

She has to be the centre of attention she has to host the party she has to make everyone fall down at her knees and make sure you know sheā€™s in charge and will send her lapdogs on you if you donā€™t fall in line

disgusting individual View attachment 1473505
Antibiotics must have thrush by now wearing that up the fanny body suit. She so cheap and tacky, she reminds me of rita ora

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Antibiotics must have thrush by now wearing that up the fanny body suit. She so cheap and tacky, she reminds me of rita ora
Omg I was thinking the same!!!!! She totally gives me Rita vibes from back in the day lol

Reactions: 12
Wow I just went on a mission of watching EVERY Islanders story and omg the party is actually horrific. I think it was Chynas videos of Antigoni "dancing" that made me want to vom the most :)))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know someone said earlier Summer is represented by Claudia's agency, but has it already been discussed that Cheyanne is too? I liked Cheyanne because she's been relatively quiet since leaving the villa but maybe it's because Claudia's out here sucking up everyone she can with a vacuum and silencing them from saying anything negative about Luca, and could Cheyanne really have anything other than negative things to say about the beaver that is Jax's "bff"

There's a pic in this article:
"with her trademark scowl" āš°āš°āš°

• Haha
Reactions: 9
was looking at indiyahs story and i have to admire/applaud the way dami makes sure to take good pictures and get every angle, i love it šŸ˜­

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So it looks like the finalists all went home and all the hangers on went to Antigoni's party?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Respect to Afia. Went into the villa, made no impact and then pretty much disappears on the outside and goes back to her former life.

Compare and contrast with Liam who couldn't handle the villa, after 3 days, yet wants to profit and have some sort of fame!

Reactions: 19
So thankful the boys voted Antipasti out when they didā€¦ can you imagine how more insufferable she would have been if she stayed in any longer šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Davide has a public appearance gig at a club today so thatā€™s why him and Ekin didnā€™t go to the after party I think, Gemma and Luca donā€™t do house parties, Indiyah was celebrating her sisterā€™s birthday (dami was there) in the hotel,and Tasha and Andrew were spending time with Tashaā€™s familyā€¦

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.