Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner 🏅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paige and Gemma are as bland as boiled chicken. If Paige doesn’t get an agent, I don’t really see anything interesting happening. Some people are not artists, they’re performers, and that’s fine when you’ve got management that can take you in the right direction. I can see Antigoni doing great stuff (as much as she’s annoying atm) but if she doesn’t get it together, she’ll be advertising teeth whitening strips in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No, I think she’s going to attempt the Molly Mae route (obviously it won’t work) but Molly didn’t post anything till the reunion, there were so many articles about saying Molly was getting therapy for all the hate etc - when she wasn’t. I am awaiting that from Paige! That was the main reason Money Mae and Tommy got over 1 million likes on that first photo out.

Won’t work for Paige but I wonder if that’s what she’s trying to do. I only see paige getting an InTheStyle deal & they team up with every annoying z-lister so she’d be a great fit!
Molly wasn’t appearing in the background of every Z list islanders insta stories though. She literally disappeared for a week. Paige I don’t think has any real gameplan.

Reactions: 12
No, I think she’s going to attempt the Molly Mae route (obviously it won’t work) but Molly didn’t post anything till the reunion, there were so many articles about saying Molly was getting therapy for all the hate etc - when she wasn’t. I am awaiting that from Paige! That was the main reason Money Mae and Tommy got over 1 million likes on that first photo out.

Won’t work for Paige but I wonder if that’s what she’s trying to do. I only see paige getting an InTheStyle deal & they team up with every annoying z-lister so she’d be a great fit!
Lol

I don’t think Molly or paige got that bad hate but I maybe didn’t see it.
faye last year had been told of all the stuff with movie night etc with a therapist and exec.

I’d say if any of them could justify saying received hate and getting help for it this year would be tasha and luca.

Paige and Gemma are as bland as boiled chicken. If Paige doesn’t get an agent, I don’t really see anything interesting happening. Some people are not artists, they’re performers, and that’s fine when you’ve got management that can take you in the right direction. I can see Antigoni doing great stuff (as much as she’s annoying atm) but if she doesn’t get it together, she’ll be advertising teeth whitening strips in no time.
I think we’ll see Antigoni cropping up on Ex on the Beach in her bikini and sarong combo. That’s about the height of it. It won’t be anything reputable.

Reactions: 13
Antigoni reminds me of American teen movies where there’s the bitchy girl with rich parents who throws lavish parties and uses her parents money to buy friends. No one really likes her but they’re there for the free stuff. Cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Twitter thread is gone. who was it? Or was it a joke?
No it wasn’t a joke. Chloe from last years little sister went missing on a night out last night, but they found her and she was safe luckily.

I still hate him but this killed me 😭 Speaking on behalf of the people !!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol like Ekin and Davide would even let Luca anywhere near their baby let alone be its "uncle". homie you FUME because the wind blows a little too hard, there's no way anyone would let him near a baby. Remember him kicking his stroller away with his foot.

what a disgusting suck up pretending to support Ekin and Davide

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think Molly or paige got that bad hate but I maybe didn’t see it.
Molly Mae was clearly very popular as she was never in bottom two but I remember there was a very loud section online who HATED her. Was convinced she was using Tommy. On the night of the final said she made a face at Amber winning when she didn’t. Anton definetly tried to jump on the badwagon by publicly unfollowing her but it backfired on him.

i remember at the time thinking it was weird because with the exception of hamming it up near the end and her beef with Maura at the start she wasvery inoffensive. I thought she handled Lucie trying to get with Tommy very well.

Reactions: 11
Lol like Ekin and Davide would even let Luca anywhere near their baby let alone be its "uncle". homie you FUME because the wind blows a little too hard, there's no way anyone would let him near a baby. Remember him kicking his stroller away with his foot.

what a disgusting suck up pretending to support Ekin and Davide
didn’t he encourage Davide to give Ekin another chance? I don’t think he hated them?

Reactions: 8
didn’t he encourage Davide to give Ekin another chance? I don’t think he hated them?
yeah him and Ekin used to talk quite a bit and he encouraged Davide to drop his pride. I don’t think Luca hated either of them tbh. I think he was just fuming cause he thought he was gonna win lol

Reactions: 16
All the articles posted about gemma and luca - I’m literally just waiting for the breakup announcement. I’d say it will be up within the next day or two.

Reactions: 11
Honest opinion of Paige I can’t see her doing big things after the show she might get some work but you won’t see her be as successful as Gemma or Ekin
I looked on her Instagram she isn’t represented by PR agent
I can honestly see her on the London nightclub Scene putting it about abit then eventually going back to Wales to her job as a Paramedic
Unfortunately I see Paige going down the Dubai route. I hope she doesn't and goes back to being a paramedic but to save face I think she'll want to be on a comparative bar to the other Top 4 villa girls who will go onto big things.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No it wasn’t a joke. Chloe from last years little sister went missing on a night out last night, but they found her and she was safe luckily.

I still hate him but this killed me 😭 Speaking on behalf of the people !!

Haha love his comment.

aww that’s a shame.Cause it was deleted couldn’t tell if it’s a legit missing tweet. Wasn’t sure if might be one of these “xx hasn’t been seen at the party are they missing?” Type ones.

Oh my bad, I think my hatred for this man has destroyed my memory :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Whenever I see that pic you’ve got on your profile pic of Chris and cash I always think look like he’s breast feeding 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.