Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner šŸ…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree I donā€™t know that Paige has much of a personality that will translate into Instagram. I can just see her posting selfies of herself posing and pouting rather than any meaningful engagement.

Reactions: 16
[
Antigoni clearly went on the show to boost her music career. Her songs are terrible and she is coming across try hard so don't think she will get anywhere in that department.

She is basically an 'influencer'/hanger on
unfortunately nowadays career boosting or becoming an influencer is the main point of going on live island. These people arenā€™t genuinely looking for love. Hardly any stay together anymore proves it.

the winners have a contract to stay together a certain time limit.

Reactions: 3
Agree I donā€™t know that Paige has much of a personality that will translate into Instagram. I can just see her posting selfies of herself posing and pouting rather than any meaningful engagement.
Sheā€™s hardly posted at all. Sheā€™s my type of instagrammer only posts when she remember šŸ˜‚
Thereā€™s videos of her at Antigoniā€™s party her outfit is a bit odd looks like underwear with a sheet of glitter over the skirt. Adamā€™s only story of them last night was in the car with her jacket so canā€™t see if thatā€™s her reunion outfit or she got charged too.

Reactions: 1
Each to their own of course but why are there fanpages out there for two of the most toxic people this year Jacques and Luca? šŸ˜‚

• Sick
Reactions: 14
[

unfortunately nowadays career boosting or becoming an influencer is the main point of going on live island. These people arenā€™t genuinely looking for love. Hardly any stay together anymore proves it.

the winners have a contract to stay together a certain time limit.
Do they really? Dont think so as Greg and Amber stayed together for about 5 hours

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The girl who was at the reunion said Antigoni announced her new single is dropping on 2nd September šŸ˜­
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ it wonā€™t even chart so she shouldnā€™t bother

she will make all the islanders post that itā€™s out so we will have to wait until 2nd September to find out who really hates her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well I am awake and ready to kick start my day by looking at EVERYONES stories and judging them, I canā€™t wait.

Can I just say how HAPPY I AM that none of our finalists went to that butch cunts party.
1 - cause sheā€™s a bleep, sheā€™s so fuckin irrelevant. She was there one week and sheā€™s trying to make this series about her. She did NOTHING while she was in there worth remembering.

But 2 - most importantly she and her fuckin hanger on cronies would have done everything to get bad videos / bad pics etc up of any of the finalists when theyā€™re drunk and vulnerable.
Massive bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I donā€™t think the contract thing is true - Kem and Amber split quite soon after winning as well didnt they? Iā€™d say a lot stay together at the start for the financial opportunities but I think itā€™s hard to stay in a couple if neither is feeling it.

Reactions: 10
Well I am awake and ready to kick start my day but looking at EVERYONES stories and judging them, I canā€™t wait.

Can I just say how HAPPY I AM that none of our finalists went to that butch cunts party.
1 - cause sheā€™s a bleep, sheā€™s so fuckin irrelevant. She was there one week and sheā€™s trying to make this series about her. She did NOTHING while she was in there worth remembering.

But 2 - most importantly she and her fuckin hanger on cronies would have done everything to get bad videos / bad pics etc up of any of the finalists when theyā€™re drunk and vulnerable.
Massive bleep.
Iā€™m so disappointed Danica went tbh. The rest of them are all eejits

I donā€™t think the contract thing is true - Kem and Amber split quite soon after winning as well didnt they? Iā€™d say a lot stay together at the start for the financial opportunities but I think itā€™s hard to stay in a couple if neither is feeling it.
I do think that contract thing is a rumour. Thereā€™s been loads that split after. Chris and Olivia werenā€™t together a long time either. Or Dani and Jack

Reactions: 12
Yeah I definitely donā€™t think thereā€™s a contract. I think the winners will be advised to stay together as long as they can but at the end of the day thereā€™s only so long you can do that for if you donā€™t like someone šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m so disappointed Danica went tbh. The rest of them are all eejits

I do think that contract thing is a rumour. Thereā€™s been loads that split after. Chris and Olivia werenā€™t together a long time either. Or Dani and Jack
Chris and Olivia didnā€™t win they were 2nd I think.

think there is some sort of contract to stay together or least appear to be for some promo stuff. Greg and amber couldā€™ve faked it longer given the distance but they didnā€™t even fake it. He did well out of that one.

Sheā€™s hardly posted at all. Sheā€™s my type of instagrammer only posts when she remember šŸ˜‚
Thereā€™s videos of her at Antigoniā€™s party her outfit is a bit odd looks like underwear with a sheet of glitter over the skirt. Adamā€™s only story of them last night was in the car with her jacket so canā€™t see if thatā€™s her reunion outfit or she got charged too.
No, I think sheā€™s going to attempt the Molly Mae route (obviously it wonā€™t work) but Molly didnā€™t post anything till the reunion, there were so many articles about saying Molly was getting therapy for all the hate etc - when she wasnā€™t. I am awaiting that from Paige! That was the main reason Money Mae and Tommy got over 1 million likes on that first photo out.

Wonā€™t work for Paige but I wonder if thatā€™s what sheā€™s trying to do. I only see paige getting an InTheStyle deal & they team up with every annoying z-lister so sheā€™d be a great fit!

Reactions: 6
Oh my god!
I canā€™t believe there wasnā€™t a wrap party. The stories used to be sooo good and Iā€™d really enjoy seeing them all dancing with the crew and Iain and Caroline.
Not surprised at all about the Coco/Summer drama and SO PLEASED George didnā€™t get to speak.
The Dami/Deji name joke is giving me racist vibes from the producers ngl.
I canā€™t get over Antigone. Sheā€™s so shamelsss. And her new single is called ā€˜red flagā€™? She missed the boat, if sheā€™d released that earlier it could have had loads of use this series!!
Do the PA appearances just make anyone else think of David Brent?

Reactions: 11
Iā€™m only half way through Antigonis stories.

Like, are none of these islanders looking at her in her stripper dress, grinding on everyone, recording every single second of any interaction and thinking where is the chilled, cool surfer like chick who entered the villa ā€˜genuinelyā€™ looking for love who was all positive thoughts, happy sunshine and fuckin peace and love maaaaan.

Sheā€™s so fuckin disingenuous! Iā€™d have left that party after 10 minutes !!!! šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.