Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner 🏅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People here really are Davide obsessive. My point is ekin should’ve said heads up I’m picking Davide. Davide was antigoni’s back up not her first choice. Producers wouldn’t have let it happen him coupling with danica. That’s why they did it in that order.
But it’s not friend island? I don’t think she had to do anything and it was very clear. Davide knew he was being picked. Why would someone back a friendship couple rather than an actual couple who had a connection? She was just taking a witch fit because she knew she was going. Even if you were in that situation, it was clear to everyone that Davide and Ekin had a connection (including Jay) so why was she so mad? Surely you’d be happy for someone that actually had a connection with someone. Jay didn’t even really like Antigone either, it was just more of a pick to get him through the next round

Reactions: 19
SO RUDE! Her and Paige basically told her to duck off and started whispering about her
I saw her mouth “why” to Paige and Paige say “I’m so sorry” that’s the only whisper bit I remember being shown. I Did think it a bit odd seeing as it was a 50/50 choice. Though given antigoni was only there a few days and least had a chance with a guy in there unlike danica can understand the surprise.

Reactions: 1
was looking at nathalia's instagram and she recently posted a video of paparazzi around her and lacey and it just reminded me how most of these ex islanders call the paps on themselves to get articles written about them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My predication is
Dami and Indiyah - split within the month
Ekin and Davide - love them but it’s a lust thing. Split 3-6m
Luca and Gemma - they’ll stay together for a few weeks for the good PR but Gemma will rid of him 8-12 weeks

I actually think Andrew and Tasha could be the only ones who make it about a year

Reactions: 15
I saw her mouth “why” to Paige and Paige say “I’m so sorry” that’s the only whisper bit I remember being shown. I Did think it a bit odd seeing as it was a 50/50 choice. Though given antigoni was only there a few days and least had a chance with a guy in there unlike danica can understand the surprise.
Danika came over to have a conversation with Antigone to see what was going on and clear the air and they both told her to go away and then continued to witch about Danika behind her back

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
But it’s not friend island? I don’t think she had to do anything and it was very clear. Davide knew he was being picked. Why would someone back a friendship couple rather than an actual couple who had a connection? She was just taking a witch fit because she knew she was going.
Yes it’s love island not friend island but friendship is just as important in there. Knowing you’re living with the girls youd
Think would make an effort. I know ekin said not here for seasonal girlfriends on day 1. But she seemed to change and be good friends with them later so could’ve had some respect. That to me was the start of entitled queen ekin.

Antigoni’s 1st choice was Jay 2nd Davide 3rd Charlie. Ekin chose Davide fine so antigoni planned Jay if she had been allowed to go 2bd.
That night the only person properly in the wrong was danica.

People here really are Davide obsessive. My point is ekin should’ve said heads up I’m picking Davide. Davide was antigoni’s back up not her first choice. Producers wouldn’t have let it happen him coupling with danica. That’s why they did it in that order.
Davide obsessed? But we are discussing Ekin, no? Not sure of the correlation. If Antigoni’s first choice was Jay then regardless of who Ekin chose it wouldn’t have mattered as she didn’t choose Jay, she basically took Davide off her hands which should have been perfect if Danica didn’t pick Jay.

Reactions: 3
George and mollie coming out of casa thinking they was going to get good brand deals and end up doing a Drayton manner one 😆😆
Too many insta huns go on there now thinking they’ll become Molly Mae but unfortunately there’s so many shows, so many ex islanders, the insta hun market is saturated

Reactions: 6
Yes it’s love island not friend island but friendship is just as important in there. Knowing you’re living with the girls youd
Think would make an effort. I know ekin said not here for seasonal girlfriends on day 1. But she seemed to change and be good friends with them later so could’ve had some respect. That to me was the start of entitled queen ekin.

Antigoni’s 1st choice was Jay 2nd Davide 3rd Charlie. Ekin chose Davide fine so antigoni planned Jay if she had been allowed to go 2bd.
I don’t see how Danica did anything wrong. Jay was free. She chose him

Reactions: 22
Danika came over to have a conversation with Antigone to see what was going on and clear the air and they both told her to go away and then continued to witch about Danika behind her back
There no e btw her name is antigoni. Sorry I keep seeing people spell it with an e and it’s so annoying.

danica wasn’t coming over to apologise she indiyah were just coming to join the girls.
antigoni was upset and it was the wrong time for danica to be there. Paige did the nice thing protecting her friend and asked the girls to leave them to it for a while. If danica joined them then it would’ve been hell of a awkward and potentially turned argument.

With 2 seasons coming next year, the timeframe to make an impact is small. I can't see many making it like Molly Mae did. I'm not an Ekin fan but the girl played the best game and deserved the win
I think she'll get some good deals off the back but I can't see her being around in a few years

Who cares what her choices were? She didn’t get to make them, tough that’s how the cookie crumbles. Had she been more interesting maybe LI would have orchestrated it so she could go first; but she wasn’t so they didn’t. That’s on her. Danica did exactly as Antigoni would have - picked to stay in. It’s the game.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think had Jay been into Antigoni then maybe she could have been annoyed but he wasn’t into her at all. He just liked her a bit more than Danica. Danica couldn’t take a hint yes but she got to pick first so she picked who she wanted. Like Jay had done himself with Paige the recoupling before.

Antigoni went in with big FRIEND energy and it ended up getting her friend zoned out of the island.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
i just never understood the reasoning behind getting SO upset over a recoupling. if you had a connection before the recoupling, then why wouldn't you have it after they have been chosen to couple with someone else? antigone had the same opportunity to get to know jay as she had before danica chose him. if i was in the villa and someone i was interested in was chosen to be coupled up before i got to choose them i would just ask them if theyre still interested in getting to know me, if they are then the chats continue as they did before, and if they are not, then you just move on?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Tbf danica was at wrong as jay had literally just told her that he wasn't interested in her and wanted to know antigoni and then proceed to pick jay

Reactions: 2
Davide obsessed? But we are discussing Ekin, no? Not sure of the correlation. If Antigoni’s first choice was Jay then regardless of who Ekin chose it wouldn’t have mattered as she didn’t choose Jay, she basically took Davide off her hands which should have been perfect if Danica didn’t pick Jay.
No it was 1 minor part about how ekin should’ve handled it better and would’ve been fine.
dancia was the one in the wrong and she eventually realised. Ekin choosing Davide didn’t matter to antigoni cause she and everyone else assumed antigoni would pick Jay. Jay assumed he was going with antigoni so he was shocked too.

With 2 seasons coming next year, the timeframe to make an impact is small. I can't see many making it like Molly Mae did. I'm not an Ekin fan but the girl played the best game and deserved the win
I think she'll get some good deals off the back but I can't see her being around in a few years
There’s defo a bigger following this year then there was last year or am I imagining that? Tasha looks set to hit a million soon, Luca and Jacques, Davide are at a million. Paige, Gemma and Ekin are all over a million. Had this happened last year? Granted it was mostly a tit cast so they might not have connected as well as this years.

Reactions: 7
No it was 1 minor part about how ekin should’ve handled it better and would’ve been fine.
dancia was the one in the wrong and she eventually realised. Ekin choosing Davide didn’t matter to antigoni cause she and everyone else assumed antigoni would pick Jay. Jay assumed he was going with antigoni so he was shocked too.
Ok so what’s your point then? If antigoni was picking Jay anyway then why did Ekin have to pre warn her she was picking Davide? Make it make sense 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.