Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner šŸ…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah apparently she also said that ekin is playing a game and that davide wouldve done the same for her as he has done for ekin on the show if ekin didnt get in her way
Also, don't forget this interview where she claimed he was interested in her and promised to make her a Tiramisu šŸ˜¬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
i just never understood the reasoning behind getting SO upset over a recoupling. if you had a connection before the recoupling, then why wouldn't you have it after they have been chosen to couple with someone else? antigone had the same opportunity to get to know jay as she had before danica chose him. if i was in the villa and someone i was interested in was chosen to be coupled up before i got to choose them i would just ask them if theyre still interested in getting to know me, if they are then the chats continue as they did before, and if they are not, then you just move on?
It didnā€™t used to be so bad. It used to be even if coupled with someone else would spend time with both. Bit like in reality dating 2 people. Thatā€™s what indiyah did. But they now seem to not allow it as much. Being in a couple seems to be more final now. There used to be people sleeping outside together cause coupled up with someone else.

Reactions: 1
Thereā€™s defo a bigger following this year then there was last year or am I imagining that? Tasha looks set to hit a million soon, Luca and Jacques, Davide are at a million. Paige, Gemma and Ekin are all over a million. Had this happened last year? Granted it was mostly a tit cast so they might not have connected as well as this years.
i dont think it happened last yr. ekin already passed millie and made it on the top 10 most followed Love Islanders list taking a spot above millie

Reactions: 2
Yes itā€™s love island not friend island but friendship is just as important in there. Knowing youā€™re living with the girls youd
Think would make an effort. I know ekin said not here for seasonal girlfriends on day 1. But she seemed to change and be good friends with them later so couldā€™ve had some respect. That to me was the start of entitled queen ekin.

Antigoniā€™s 1st choice was Jay 2nd Davide 3rd Charlie. Ekin chose Davide fine so antigoni planned Jay if she had been allowed to go 2bd.
That night the only person properly in the wrong was danica.
They are allowed to have friendships yes, but Ekin and Davide and everyone else in the villa knew that she was picking Davide that night. It was blatantly obvious. Ekin didnā€™t owe her anything, there was nothing between ANTIGONI and Davide in the first place. If you have a friendship with everyone and no connection well then thatā€™s no ones fault but her own. People with actual connections are gonna choose the person who they feel they have something with regardless of a friendship or who theyā€™re breaking up.

She was still coupling up with someone and still had the opportunity to stay in and find love but they got voted out. Ekin didnā€™t owe her anything. Danika was unclear with Jay but she had to pick someone and she didnā€™t want Charlie so she could pick Jay if she wanted too.

Canā€™t believe I have the grammar police coming for me fsšŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ok so whatā€™s your point then? If antigoni was picking Jay anyway then why did Ekin have to pre warn her she was picking Davide? Make it make sense šŸ˜‚
As Iā€™ve said all along if was danica was the main issue. Davide and antigoni were in a couple so the right thing to do out of politeness would be ekin tk say to antigoni btw heads up me and Davide are giving it another try so Iā€™m planning to pick him tonight. It just wouldā€™ve been the nice thing ti do out of respect. But ekin is ekin she doesnā€™t do things like others so so she Didnā€™t say anything. Fine. Antigoni was surprised but moved on expecting she would choose Jay and they would probably have gone well together. Dancia then ruined that plan cause the sledgehammer of a knock back from Jay pre recouple apparently wasnā€™t clear enough.

The person who did most wrong was Antigoni with her unhappy face being left with Charlie. Felt bad for him ā˜¹
Yeah it was one of those moment of ā€œI did not mean to make my face that loudā€.

some years people have been left with 1 option and made the best of it but this year was like no hiding. Natalieā€™s rage at being left with so irrelevant i forgot his name for example.

Jay and Antigoni still could have gotten to know eachother even though they were in another couple, but he had no interest

Reactions: 19
Jay and Antigoni still could have gotten to know eachother even though they were in another couple, but he had no interest
this! literally my point of why i dont understand why she was so upset. nothing was stopping her from pulling him from chats she just wanted to get screentime by storming off from the fire pit

Reactions: 16
i just never understood the reasoning behind getting SO upset over a recoupling. if you had a connection before the recoupling, then why wouldn't you have it after they have been chosen to couple with someone else? antigone had the same opportunity to get to know jay as she had before danica chose him. if i was in the villa and someone i was interested in was chosen to be coupled up before i got to choose them i would just ask them if theyre still interested in getting to know me, if they are then the chats continue as they did before, and if they are not, then you just move on?
Because they donā€™t really give a duck about the person they just donā€™t want binned šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The person who did most wrong was Antigoni with her unhappy face being left with Charlie. Felt bad for him ā˜¹
Charlie is actually very funny. He has been answering questions about the show on his tik tok and some of his answers were brilliant šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think had Jay been into Antigoni then maybe she could have been annoyed but he wasnā€™t into her at all. He just liked her a bit more than Danica. Danica couldnā€™t take a hint yes but she got to pick first so she picked who she wanted. Like Jay had done himself with Paige the recoupling before.

Antigoni went in with big FRIEND energy and it ended up getting her friend zoned out of the island.
Yeah she was unlucky there. She was liked by the public but then screwed over by fellow islander.

antigoni and Jay wouldā€™ve been good together had it not been he had just chosen Paige. If the Jay and Paige thing didnā€™t happen I think he wouldā€™ve got with antigoni when she first came in.

Donā€™t think Danica has any issue/bad blood with antigoni considering one of the things danica posted on social media was a screenshot of her FaceTiming antigoni and saying how she missed her and wanted to catch up with her.. as for Paige, Danica wore the same white dress at the watch party for the finale that Paige wore on her first date after Jacs leftā€¦I donā€™t think these girls have any bad blood or issues with each other

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
antigoni and Jay wouldā€™ve been good together had it not been he had just chosen Paige. If the Jay and Paige thing didnā€™t happen I think he wouldā€™ve got with antigoni when she first came in.
imo the only boy she wouldve been a good match with was liam if he didnt leave, his description of his type fit antigoni. i dont think she would have looked good with jay tbh

Reactions: 3
Jay had more interest in Davide than he did in antigoni ffs lol

No didnā€™t see it! Anyone who did, feel free to update us
Just Seen that Antigoni posted a story of Jacques on the TV and it says
"Love Island Jacques - Living with ADHD"

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Wanted to say this because I saw people on Twitter asking this BUT when Ekin and Davide went live on Instagram,Paige was on their live and commented congratulating Ekin and Davide for winning

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.