Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner šŸ…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at this absolute bruiser !!!
And out with Kaz off series whatever (Joshs Casa side piece) doesnā€™t surprise me. Kaz would go out with one of parrots from the Just Eat ads if she could get away with it.
Joanna (Michaels Casa side piece) will be the next one or Mollie (Callumā€™s Casa side piece). The Casa ones are always the worst for CLINGING to fame, itā€™s a wonder Antigoni didnā€™t crop up there.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1470320
someone said in the last thread that gemma modeled her look from kim k, but she's definitely looks like she tried to recreate madison beer's face!

from michael owen's instagram, this is gemma pre-fillers/surgical enhancements from 5 years ago. the eyes look the exact same but nose, lips cheeks and jaw look different now. losing baby fat could have played a role too but it still definitely looks like she got inspo from madison beer. i wonder if she's a madison beer fan as she is the target audience for her. theres tons of girls from her generation who are fans of celebs like madison beer and ariana grande and enhance their features to look more like them

Screenshot 2022-08-03 at 15.36.38.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
And finally they actually hugged!!

Luca and gemma look happiest and most relaxed at the airport.
Luca looks like he's in with the Owens. Little hug for mum and all! Her brother and sisters group hug was very sweet.

Loved Davide bouncing over to the crowd too like an excitable little puppy!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
If you can be bothered spending 5 mins of your time there is a really sweet video in the article of them all coming out of the airport and seeing their families today.
I almost teared up. I'm blaming the withdrawals šŸ˜‚

Love Island 2022 finalists arrive back in the UK # via https://android.com
Wow loved watching that.Andrew adores Tasha. I actually think Luca and Gemma are well suited. Ekin and Davide will split in 3 weeks.

No one gave a crap about Indiyah and Dami

Still laughing at skinny Ekin brother trying to warn millionaire (?) business owner Davide over his sister.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow loved watching that.Andrew adores Tasha. I actually think Luca and Gemma are well suited. Ekin and Davide will split in 3 weeks.

No one gave a crap about Indiyah and Dami

Still laughing at skinny Ekin brother trying to warn millionaire (?) business owner Davide over his sister.
Do you think? I don't know that any of them will last the course but Ekin and Davide look like they're pretty strong atm.
I guess the real world will be the test atm they are still kind of in their little love island bubble.

Reactions: 13
Look at this absolute bruiser !!!
And out with Kaz off series whatever (Joshs Casa side piece) doesnā€™t surprise me. Kaz would go out with one of parrots from the Just Eat ads if she could get away with it.
Joanna (Michaels Casa side piece) will be the next one or Mollie (Callumā€™s Casa side piece). The Casa ones are always the worst for CLINGING to fame, itā€™s a wonder Antigoni didnā€™t crop up there.
Think itā€™s kaz from last year that she was with cause was sworn Millie and Chloe too. I kinda forgot kaz from s4 existed šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Apparently dami and indiyah were on the same
Flgiht. Though they donā€™t look happy to be back šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Attachments

Reactions: 2
So love Island USA anyone?
yess!! I'm watching currently and im not in the US, watching on either bkworldtube: https://bkworldtube.com/watch_video.php?v=DNRUWW3XO1B5 or https://www5.himovies.to/watch-tv/love-island-46262.8827497 or watch series works as well, the ads/pop ups are kinda annoying but it's free so :whistle: this season is really good atm!! the cast + challenges + games (they already did the rating everyone's kisses blindfolded challenge in episode 1/2) have all been great. Also it started 2 weeks ago lol there's already 14/15 episodes out, get watching!!

There's already a thread for it too: https://tattle.life/threads/love-island-usa-2022.31840/

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Antigoni from last Wednesday until this Wednesday

Shes a social climber and not a good one
Kris Jenner works hard but AntiGONE works faster, jesus this wagon would go to the opening of an envelope in tim book 2 if she thought It would get her some clout

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I mustā€™ve missed something but why do people on here now not like antigoni? When she first went In the villa I remember us all absolutely loving her?

Reactions: 2
I mustā€™ve missed something but why do people on here now not like antigoni? When she first went In the villa I remember us all absolutely loving her?
Noone loves an overly chatty patty
Beloved, even God rested on Sunday šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
just how she felt she was entitled to picking jay/davide over ekin and danica and then threw a fit about it

Reactions: 24
Whoever screenrecorded this from his private story is a legend.

This is the man the ā€œbe kindā€ brigade were going to war for?? He will be fuming heā€™s been exposed as he was on the final stops of his redemption tour, and I couldnā€™t be happier!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
just how she felt she was entitled to picking jay/davide over ekin and danica and then threw a fit about it
She didnā€™t come across entitled IMO. It was expected if Davide snd ekin got back together antigoni and Jay would get together. Whole point was danica completely missed the point when Jay said heā€™s not infested. She handled it best possible but was understandably was disappointed and hurt the girls didnā€™t give heads up.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.