Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner 🏅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Tasha looks freezing without a bra and has massive trainers that look like clown feet. Davide needs some baggier trousers because the leggings look suits no man. He looks like he's waiting for a call to go on Geordie Shore. Luca and Gemma look dressed for a funeral, which might be hinting at the life span of their relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That’s what we love to hear. See ye all next Monday for a flight to the US of A kidddds
ITV be or whatever it's called doesn't work here in Ireland so I will watch along on the cinema HD thingy....

Reactions: 1
Do they seem more in love than ever this last week z🥹 I hope it’s real I’m aware I need to get a life 😂
I thought the same thing, he seems to be a lot more affectionate now. I remember him saying early on in the series that when he really loves someone he is a lot more sweet and affectionate with them

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Probably because they don't have the everyone in the villa giving their 2 cents worth. So in private probably waaay more affectionate and it shows.

Reactions: 5
someone said in the last thread that gemma modeled her look from kim k, but she's definitely looks like she tried to recreate madison beer's face!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Can someon explain why antogni is so annoying? I didn’t mind her in the villa but have seen loads of comments in the last few threads

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can someon explain why antogni is so annoying? I didn’t mind her in the villa but have seen loads of comments in the last few threads
fr for a nepo baby you would think she would be less annoying! jack is looking like the least annoying nepo kid from the show so far but he only had a total of 15 seconds of screentime :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have the Owen family got their restraining order against Luca and his sister yet xo
Nah he's moving down the road so he can break into the Owen mansion every morning to tell Gemma "elephant juice"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Last thread closed before could reply. But someone says Adam is a downgrade form jacques?!?!?
Wtf!!!!
have you seen Adam? It’s Adam bloody collard!Even his exes bf fan boys over him!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If you can be bothered spending 5 mins of your time there is a really sweet video in the article of them all coming out of the airport and seeing their families today.
I almost teared up. I'm blaming the withdrawals 😂

Love Island 2022 finalists arrive back in the UK # via https://android.com

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Tasha looks freezing without a bra and has massive trainers that look like clown feet. Davide needs some baggier trousers because the leggings look suits no man. He looks like he's waiting for a call to go on Geordie Shore. Luca and Gemma look dressed for a funeral, which might be hinting at the life span of their relationship.
Nevermind Tashas shoes wtf is up with her top!!!?

Also, we're Dami and Indiyah on a different flight?

Reactions: 4
Antigoni from last Wednesday until this Wednesday

Shes a social climber and not a good one

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
He’s an upgrade in looks but that’s where it ends
I’d say in personality and how he’s treated paige he’s an upgrade too. It’s like comparing a high school bf to a uni bf.

If you can be bothered spending 5 mins of your time there is a really sweet video in the article of them all coming out of the airport and seeing their families today.
I almost teared up. I'm blaming the withdrawals 😂

Love Island 2022 finalists arrive back in the UK # via https://android.com
And finally they actually hugged!!

Luca and gemma look happiest and most relaxed at the airport.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.