Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
Remember when Caroline got Anton and Molly in a debate about why he unfollowed her on Instagram šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ it was so awkward but so funny!

Reactions: 20

Sez99

VIP Member
her entire family is scum, her mother is a right wing nutjob who spouts utter nonsense,lies and misinformation and hatred on the daily, she hates black people,immigrants (makes no sense given her whole family are immigrants), LGBT people, thinks climate change is a hoax along with covid and that she is fighting for the freedom of the people of the UK, her entire family is vile, racist, anti everything, scum family
Anti everything they named their child Antigoni šŸ˜‚
Iā€™ll grab my coat.

• Haha

Lemontree04

Chatty Member
Yeah apparently she also said that ekin is playing a game and that davide wouldve done the same for her as he has done for ekin on the show if ekin didnt get in her way
Also, don't forget this interview where she claimed he was interested in her and promised to make her a Tiramisu šŸ˜¬

• Haha
  • Sick

lozza96

VIP Member
She didnā€™t come across entitled IMO. It was expected if Davide snd ekin got back together antigoni and Jay would get together. Whole point was danica completely missed the point when Jay said heā€™s not infested. She handled it best possible but was understandably was disappointed and hurt the girls didnā€™t give heads up.
She slated ekin as well about how she should have told her that she was picking davide and kept going on about her outside the villa as well

jackolantern

VIP Member
It wasnā€™t even the ekin part that I thought was bad. It was crap both guys she got on best with and wouldā€™ve coupled up with weā€™re chosen before her turn. If she had gone first she wouldā€™ve picked Jay.
course she was gutted getting dumped when she had only been there a few days. But given casa was next she herself said it was the right thing cause the casa boys werenā€™t right for her.

antigoni deserved better and more time. I liked her from the start and liked her during her time in the villa.

sheā€™s gone down the classic ex love islander route now unfortunately. Though maybe in a few weeks she will calm down the press stuff given love island is over move on.
No one said she canā€™t be gutted. Itā€™s her attitude. Thereā€™s being disappointed and then being an entitled madam thinking you are more deserving of being there than 2 other girls. She went in thinking she was the dogs bollocks and everyone would want her, they didnt and she had a bitch fit šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha

queenbees

VIP Member
People here really are Davide obsessive. My point is ekin shouldā€™ve said heads up Iā€™m picking Davide. Davide was antigoniā€™s back up not her first choice. Producers wouldnā€™t have let it happen him coupling with danica. Thatā€™s why they did it in that order.
But itā€™s not friend island? I donā€™t think she had to do anything and it was very clear. Davide knew he was being picked. Why would someone back a friendship couple rather than an actual couple who had a connection? She was just taking a bitch fit because she knew she was going. Even if you were in that situation, it was clear to everyone that Davide and Ekin had a connection (including Jay) so why was she so mad? Surely youā€™d be happy for someone that actually had a connection with someone. Jay didnā€™t even really like Antigone either, it was just more of a pick to get him through the next round

Reactions: 19

queenbees

VIP Member
Jay and Antigoni still could have gotten to know eachother even though they were in another couple, but he had no interest

that girl who was at the reunion said as well that they played the clip of Gemma saying she liked Nathalias pancakes more than Ekins and that following on from that Nathalia tries to start more drama with Ekin about it and fails, good god Nathalia is cringe and just a smidge below Antipasta on the insufferable tier,

• Haha

queenbees

VIP Member
I joined tattle two weeks ago as a recommendation for influencer goss. Low and behold my head was turned instantly by a love island thread. It felt like I was offered a trip to mars as I seem to be the only ufo watching it here in the land down under. Iā€™ve gone from ā€˜what the duck is fiat 500ā€™ to being a witness on the stand that the fiat 500, 10/10 are a common species here in Australia. (Most likely somewhere on the Gold Coast).

I have been tracking along both at 1 thread and a half behind since I joined here with the threat of being more spoiled than Lucaā€™s old teeth. The comments here have just made this so extra - all the things. Just wanted to add my two cents quickly and say that honestly you guys are, and have been hilariously heaven sent! Itā€™s like an Olympic sport of whit.

thanks for reading this far if you got this far hashtag #crikey
Awww this was amazing šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I have to say I know tattle gets a bad name and there are some seriously awful comments on certain threads (that I wouldnā€™t wish upon anyone btw even if they do deserve itšŸ˜‚) buttttt this thread has been my saving grace the past few months! Ye have all gave me some giggle when needed it the most šŸ¤£ Iā€™m so sad we have to wait to winter for it to all start up again hahaha

• Heart
  • Haha

coriander

VIP Member
Why am I still subjected to Antibiotics in rags popping up everywhere??? Iā€™ve blocked the girl!!

• Haha
  • Heart