Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DonAragona

VIP Member
Jacques told co-host Ben Shephard: 'My plan moving forward is to work with kids with ADHA, disabilities. A lot of people come out thinking about money but if I can put a smile one someone's face it makes my day.'

What a guy :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Has this been posted yet ?? Lol
Swiftly deleted
The Casa Amor girls are really doing the most to try and be remembered now the finalists are out as they donā€™t want to be forgottenā€¦ this tweet made me laugh thoughšŸ˜­

C32C6353-815B-483C-99F2-D715A063022A.jpeg

• Haha

jackolantern

VIP Member
Have to hand it to Jacques, he played a real blinder. He knew heā€™d fucked up, got out while the going was good and then played the tears and ADHD card to get the public on side. Then Paige handed it to him on a plate even more by tarnishing his ā€œIā€™ll wait for youā€ vibe (even though she did nothing wrong) so the poor little sad puppy got even more sympathy. Best game player in there. Nevermind Adam, heā€™s managed to pull a redemption arc in the same season WITHOUT putting in any work to actually change.

Cunt.

• Sick

Palmyra.

The thing with Antigoni is she has actually proven she was the most disingenuous islander to ever enter Love Island.

She came in to boost her profile. I was aware of this before she even entered when I heard she was a ā€˜musicianā€™ child of a ā€˜famousā€™ chef.
When she entered she was all ā€˜chillā€™ and ā€˜good vibesā€™ but was she fuck. That cunt wanted to just coast through and she thought this was her best bet as being friends with everyone meant sheā€™d never lose an islander vote.
What she didnā€™t anticipate was the boys fuckin her off and sticking to the theme ā€˜love islandā€™. Her reaction was fantastic, you could see the live crushing of her dreams on her face lol.

Sheā€™s come out parading around the UK in tatty bikinis and sarongs, attending every event possible. Sheā€™s just showing exactly what she went in for - fame. She is so fake.
This is perfect

I think she may be one of the worst islanders in history

• Heart

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

Tasha looks freezing without a bra and has massive trainers that look like clown feet. Davide needs some baggier trousers because the leggings look suits no man. He looks like he's waiting for a call to go on Geordie Shore. Luca and Gemma look dressed for a funeral, which might be hinting at the life span of their relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
I think the posts about Liam are mean šŸ˜¢
I commend him for doing whatā€™s right for himself and leaving the show, the toxic masculinity was disgusting. I could imagine my parents saying to me to go to social things to see how it is afterwards. I donā€™t think itā€™s him clinging onto fame otherwise he wouldā€™ve stayed on the show

Ktb

VIP Member
I bet many of the islanders are seshing for England now they can have more than 2 drinks. Henry hoovering the white stuff

• Haha

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Antigoni is driving me insane....someone please make it stop. I'm sick of seeing her tongue sticking out and those stupid outfits

• Haha

Palmyra.

Iā€™ve made an Antigoni thread so we can all
Continue to discuss our disdain for her without letting it always derail this thread šŸ˜‚

I canā€™t wait to see how she acts tonight when the real stars of the show turn up. Ekin, Davide, Indiyah, Tasha etcā€¦ I hope she fades into oblivion.
She will be pushing to have a segment at the reunion show for sure and probably ask to sit in the front row

• Haha
  • Heart

Palmyra.

Lucas sister šŸ¤¢
She seems like a complete narcissist calling herself a CEO, you run a talent agency for talentless people and have a creepy enabler relationship with your coercive control brother so ceo bitch would be a more apt username

follyol

Maybe Iā€™m just a nicer person and better manners. Maybe theyā€™re told theyā€™re not allowed to tell each other who theyā€™re picking outside the obvious ones like gemma and luca.

I think sheā€™s been told to say she was unaware ekin was gonna choose Davide. It was the most
Likely choice. Though the other girls did say theyā€™re surprised too. That night for ekin it was 99% going to be Davide. Was not going to be Jay and incredibly unlikely Charlie. Ekin knew she and Davide together had a good chance of doing well so used that. They got lucky winning cause there wasnā€™t any proper competition.
Good thing you werenā€™t on the island then isnt it šŸ˜‚ Loool jokes aside do you know Antigoni ? Youā€™re riding v hard for her šŸ¤” the biggest joke of this convo is the idea that Antigoni could ever get someone like Davide - she wishes!! Honestly Iā€™m not even sure how she got on Love Island in the first place tbh

• Haha
  • Heart

Palmyra.

Keep seeing posts on Reddit that are creasing me.
Davides unfollowed George.
Davides unfollowed Nathalia.

He is just cutting all the Casa rejects out.
Fingers crossed Antigonis gone next lol
If any of them have any sense they will all unfollow Antigoni she is the most desperate clout chaser I have ever seen in my lifetime

• Haha
  • Heart

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Who has a massive house party like that on a Thursday night ffs why donā€™t any of these people have jobs to go to

• Haha

Ekin Tsunami

So thankful the boys voted Antipasti out when they didā€¦ can you imagine how more insufferable she would have been if she stayed in any longer šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ

• Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
Antigone is genuinely painful.. sheā€™s out of the villa about 5 weeks nowā€¦. GET A LIFE GIRL

• Haha
Reactions: 20