Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lavendervase

VIP Member
Just being filmed tonight, showing on Sunday!

I was so sure it was his voice when it first leaked this morning but after seeing the rumours its two clips merged I keep rewatching it now and am genuinely wondering if it has been photoshopped, in that the bit at the TV is a clip added in? Honestly social media is crazy sometimes and can never believe anything leaked!
Yea I agree I just don’t think it’s him speaking.

Reactions: 1

jadach

VIP Member
No stop what have I missed ????? Fill me in hahaha.
I love a good ponytail, most people actually suit their hair up because it draws the focus up: lifts the face etc. but Gemma I don’t think suits it. I don’t know if it’s because she looks more child like.
That result night after meeting the parents whatever way she had her hair that night she looked rotten, first time I ever thought it.
ponytail paige was definitely…it was definitely a hairstyle!

• Haha
Just been for a nosey to see who others are signed with from previous series. Insanity that manage Maura look good. I see Olivia Atwoods management also manage Millie - you wouldn’t fuckin know !!!!!! Olivia’s done so much and Millie has done fuck all barr her Asos gig which flopped. I hope Ekin stays away from them.
Maura used to be with Off Limits who has Shaughna and signed Tasha and Gemma. Not sure why she left

grilltea

is it actually good? I tried with earlier seasons and just couldn't get in to it, to American-cheesy, no real drama and just not as entertaining and over all cringe and more liek friend island, has it improved?
agreed that the past few seasons were definitely boring, this season is miles better imo as of now, have a look on the thread we have a few opinions/recaps so far to give you an insight!

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Just being filmed tonight, showing on Sunday!

I was so sure it was his voice when it first leaked this morning but after seeing the rumours its two clips merged I keep rewatching it now and am genuinely wondering if it has been photoshopped, in that the bit at the TV is a clip added in? Honestly social media is crazy sometimes and can never believe anything leaked!
What’s the tweet meant to prove? That it is him in the pic and video? I don’t like Jacques but wouldn’t say that’s bullying quoting the most famous quote of the show. He’s just trying to stay relevant.
you’ve had your 15mins go away now.

Sez99

VIP Member
ive only ever been in bars in Liverpool , I’m clearly not going to the right place🤣🤣🤣 but raves are NOT for me 😂😂😂 popworld I think was the main nightclub we were at hahaha
Popworld is a right of passage, you are now a Scouser !!!!! Hahaha xx

• Haha