Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gymhoned

VIP Member
Ooh thatā€™s good tea from Greg!

Indiyah has just posted that Dami is going back to Ireland today so I expect we will see them all going home in the next day or so.

They used to show that at the reunion too didnā€™t they. I remember Laura Anderson and whoever she was with being filmed going up to Scotland.
They dont all do the reunion jacques didnt or Afia? Makes sense though a month after etc

Reactions: 1

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Agree I donā€™t know that Paige has much of a personality that will translate into Instagram. I can just see her posting selfies of herself posing and pouting rather than any meaningful engagement.
Sheā€™s hardly posted at all. Sheā€™s my type of instagrammer only posts when she remember šŸ˜‚
Thereā€™s videos of her at Antigoniā€™s party her outfit is a bit odd looks like underwear with a sheet of glitter over the skirt. Adamā€™s only story of them last night was in the car with her jacket so canā€™t see if thatā€™s her reunion outfit or she got charged too.

lockdown sux

VIP Member
Anyone know if Jamie went back to football training ?? I remember hearing his club wasnā€™t happy he went into the villa.

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
i just never understood the reasoning behind getting SO upset over a recoupling. if you had a connection before the recoupling, then why wouldn't you have it after they have been chosen to couple with someone else? antigone had the same opportunity to get to know jay as she had before danica chose him. if i was in the villa and someone i was interested in was chosen to be coupled up before i got to choose them i would just ask them if theyre still interested in getting to know me, if they are then the chats continue as they did before, and if they are not, then you just move on?
It didnā€™t used to be so bad. It used to be even if coupled with someone else would spend time with both. Bit like in reality dating 2 people. Thatā€™s what indiyah did. But they now seem to not allow it as much. Being in a couple seems to be more final now. There used to be people sleeping outside together cause coupled up with someone else.

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
No it wasnā€™t a joke. Chloe from last years little sister went missing on a night out last night, but they found her and she was safe luckily.

I still hate him but this killed me šŸ˜­ Speaking on behalf of the people !!

Haha love his comment.

aww thatā€™s a shame.Cause it was deleted couldnā€™t tell if itā€™s a legit missing tweet. Wasnā€™t sure if might be one of these ā€œxx hasnā€™t been seen at the party are they missing?ā€ Type ones.

Oh my bad, I think my hatred for this man has destroyed my memory :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Whenever I see that pic youā€™ve got on your profile pic of Chris and cash I always think look like heā€™s breast feeding šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha

DonAragona

VIP Member
Neon Management always gets some(although normally already advertised), Force management(normally Essex orientated), screative agency normally get a high-ranked female.

jadach

VIP Member
Yeah all of the girls had bitchy moments behind each others backs but they also all had moments of being there for each other. I know they are all close now but there wasnā€™t a solid friendship like Liberty & Kaz.

I just think it speaks volumes that Tashaā€™s best mate on the outside world wouldnā€™t want to follow her ā€œbestieā€ in the villa, thatā€™s all šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I could never be best mates with someone who allowed their man to bully me on national television but that might just be me.
maybe she just didnā€™t like gemma from what she saw, gemma was boring lol. ekin wasnā€™t, and i donā€™t think tasha ever claimed that gemma was her ā€œbestieā€, they apparently were tho. gemma seemed very reserved and she didnā€™t seem that close to any of the girls tbh but apparently (according to summer) she was close with tasha and paige. and i like i said it was just that one night gemma actually defended tasha. but yh like yiu said there was no solid friendships at all, compare it to szn 5 lol, idk what happened this year, even the boys seemed closer

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
I think they did that celebrity coach trip show but she defo has been the quietest winner. I think winter love island being shite couples with covid probably hindered her a bit. Did she even get a clothing deal anywhere?
Canā€™t think of any clothing deals for Paige. Winter love island was good. Covid was a big part of why the islanders d didnā€™t have much ā€œfameā€ the way this yearā€™s do post villa.
demi and Luke m and ched and Jess said distance in lockdown was the reason they broke up. Thatā€™s the downside to someone so
Far away. Least Molly and Callum lived near each other anyway.

Christ Coco after apparently sleeping with Deji-that wagon has had more men the last few weeks than I've had hot dinners-Andrew, Deji, wanted to fuck Josh and went on a podcast telling the whole world this! good grief -Antipasta,Coco and Nathalia are the worst clingers oners ever
Has she now said sheā€™s slept with deji? I listed to her on saving Grace podcast and she said they had no chemistry but heā€™s gorgeous so wouldnā€™t have gone there.

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
Guys! This isnā€™t the Ekin Davide rave thread.
well it's available now!

• Heart