Love Island 2022 #54 One Italian stallion and one Turkish delight. 2022 Winners! ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Antigone telling the media Paige and Jacques haven't spoken, not her place to say but we know Antigone...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
i get that jet 2 is a sponsor of love island but i find it annoying that they all just spent 7-8 weeks giving love island tons of content and they're not even being flown business back to the UK :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've just seen on jacques story that he's on the way to London. So think he will be at the reuion unless he's just going to London to meet luca and dami

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I won’t even follow ekin or davide now the show is finished, I just don’t really care.. be interesting to see how much work they all have done. Looks like ekin had the money to have all her work done prior to going in

Reactions: 4

gemma is another one that looks different on her instagram than in the villa, and she looked better in the villa. the jet 2 pics looks like her normal self and she looks good. compared to even this pic with her dad that he posted on twitter

• Heart
Reactions: 7
we started S5 last night. I’ve seen it before but the rest of the family haven’t. Interesting to see the difference in production since then. Lovely to see how warm Caroline was with the islanders, how they aren’t made up around the pool during the day and the whole vibe is different.
The earlier series are soooo much better. The difference is incredible really. So obvious how it is now heavily scripted and very specific cast members chosen

Reactions: 7
Guys I felt so lost last night 🥺
But reunion soon! I was thinking it would be in a couple of weeks to give me enough time not to care. I’ll be on holiday Sunday though so will have to watch on my phone with a cocktail.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Guys I felt so lost last night 🥺
But reunion soon! I was thinking it would be in a couple of weeks to give me enough time not to care. I’ll be on holiday Sunday though so will have to watch on my phone with a cocktail.
I feel sad seeing them all land home. Its really over 😫🤣. Luckily I was busy last night but tonight I'll be like....well now what lol

• Sad
Reactions: 8
we started S5 last night. I’ve seen it before but the rest of the family haven’t. Interesting to see the difference in production since then. Lovely to see how warm Caroline was with the islanders, how they aren’t made up around the pool during the day and the whole vibe is different.
The earlier series are soooo much better. The difference is incredible really. So obvious how it is now heavily scripted and very specific cast members chosen
I love series 5 but it was already scripted by that point. Jack Fincham spoke this in a video recently with Shaughna

Reactions: 1
i get that jet 2 is a sponsor of love island but i find it annoying that they all just spent 7-8 weeks giving love island tons of content and they're not even being flown business back to the UK :ROFLMAO:
I never flew them but maybe they don’t have business for certain flights , I could be wrong 100%

Reactions: 3
Jet2 don’t have a business class. It’s a budget airline so it’s all economy!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.