Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Antigoni the best girl bombshell this series, when Ekin exists?? Even Nathalia was a better bombshell ffs at least she gave us entertaining moments šŸ˜­
Natalia was a crap bombshell hense dumped asap.
mesnt to say one of the best but antigoni was the best girls girl bombshell. She was also one of the few liked straight away.

Reactions: 1

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
even though these couples might not last forever, i donā€™t think theyā€™ll break up that quick, like siannaise and luke t lasted about 1 1/2 years i think. i think some of them will last a few years. and some may surprise us. i mean nas and eva are still together, molly and callum and those really surprised me so never say never. although all these articles about lemma are already out, i canā€™t see them lasting at all
Nas was on after sun a couple of weeks ago. Round about casa amour time. He said he and Eva are still together and was their anniversary that month. Did anyone else notice that?
they got together in Feb 2020. So they have their anniversary 5 months after it actually was? Or is he just trying to remain relevant talking about casa and thinking people will forget it wasnā€™t in the summer.

siannaise and Luke T were destined for finalists from casa amour. I liked them together was a shame they split.

ATV2021

VIP Member
Video wonā€™t load I think itā€™s been deleted, what was it?
Still showing for me. Some girl showing photos/video with Davide in the background then a text chat where she ghosted him basically in like 2019

I know right ?? What is taking them
So long ????

Anyone here know anything about agencies ?? Whatā€™s the best one? Iā€™d have thought the one who snapped up Gemma and Tasha xx
The one Jacques is with called The Social Pr- Fran, Molly Maeā€™s manager was a director there. Sure they must have good contacts and stuff

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Danika came over to have a conversation with Antigone to see what was going on and clear the air and they both told her to go away and then continued to bitch about Danika behind her back
There no e btw her name is antigoni. Sorry I keep seeing people spell it with an e and itā€™s so annoying.

danica wasnā€™t coming over to apologise she indiyah were just coming to join the girls.
antigoni was upset and it was the wrong time for danica to be there. Paige did the nice thing protecting her friend and asked the girls to leave them to it for a while. If danica joined them then it wouldā€™ve been hell of a awkward and potentially turned argument.

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Good thing you werenā€™t on the island then isnt it šŸ˜‚ Loool jokes aside do you know Antigoni ? Youā€™re riding v hard for her šŸ¤” the biggest joke of this convo is the idea that Antigoni could ever get someone like Davide - she wishes!! Honestly Iā€™m not even sure how she got on Love Island in the first place tbh
I wouldnā€™t go on love island so youā€™re safe.
Sheā€™s got as much chance as anyone on there with Davide. Some more suited to each other than others.
I donā€™t know antigoni but I like her. Just the same as other people like other islanders.

bit harsh saying donā€™t know how she got on Li int he first place. Sheā€™s one of the best looking girls this year. She wa unlucky cause she didnā€™t have a strong romantic connection with anyone. But she remained the best girl bombshell this season. In terms of who youā€™d want as a friend from this years cast she would be in my top 3.

We're Tasha and Giovanni really a thing!? I thought it was just rumours?

Coco just continues to talk way too much. And why is the host admitting on wanting to know Davide's d*ck size :sick:
Is there a podcast coco hasnā€™t been on now? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Random asking Davideā€™s size though Iā€™d speculate itā€™s smaller than expected.

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
It was called 'Love Island' not 'Antigoni Island' nobody else give anyone a heads up who they were choosing.
Iā€™m just saying it wouldā€™ve been the nice thing to have done. Everyoneā€™s getting so worked up about it when literally just pointed out the reason ekin was mentioned.

It confuses me in his interview that he deleted all social media yet here he is whoring himself out on Instagram

He is manipulative and knows people fall for the mental health act after the lies spewed by Meghan Markle his PR company have used her as a blueprint

If his mental health is so bad then piss off back to obscurity and donā€™t be on tv
Exactly. People like that annoy me using a mental health condition for attention and fake fame. He canā€™t have it both ways saying wants away from social media but then is on every tv show thatā€™ll have him,insta lives,parties etc.

jadach

VIP Member
u know those girls in high school that complain about absolutelyyyyyy everything to the point that it's just annoying to hear someone be negative ALL. THE. TIME. over every little thing? that's who gemma reminded me of. even in the finale her and luca were making comments about ekin like how are you guys not bored of yourselves!!

no sorry its not the same. if you're getting publicly confronted like that in front of a whole group while all your supposed friends are watching, it's embarrassing and really makes you feel invalidated as it feels like you're not being validated by any of the 10 people sitting there watching it all happen. it's not going to make up for it to find out the day after that one of the girls spoke to their guy about how he spoke to you
lol okay, i strongly disagree with you but to each their own

grilltea

I watched 4 episodes tonight....Australian surfer dude is there (well he's not Australian but looks it lol)
hahaha yea Tyler, honestly the cast are all really good looking! I'm itching to say more but I'm not gonna spoil anything for you

• Heart

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
With 2 seasons coming next year, the timeframe to make an impact is small. I can't see many making it like Molly Mae did. I'm not an Ekin fan but the girl played the best game and deserved the win
I think she'll get some good deals off the back but I can't see her being around in a few years

BDY_97

VIP Member
The one Jacques is with called The Social Pr- Fran, Molly Maeā€™s manager was a director there. Sure they must have good contacts and stuff
Thatā€™s more for the z listers. I think those who were in the finalists will aim a bit higher than that.

BDY_97

VIP Member
I donā€™t think itā€™s hers. On Remiā€™s story I think I can see Adam and Paige. Would Paige really go to a party of someone so supportive of Jacques?
Well Paige seems to be besties with her so I donā€™t see why not. Iā€™ve seen her, adam, coco, deji, remi and some casa boys so iā€™m not sure where everyone else went šŸ˜‚

Jas19

Paige and Finn are very quiet. Donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen her do anything since love island. I forgot how bad she sounds till they were on after sun.

Given sheā€™s an actor wouldā€™ve thought she already had an agent
Yeah me too just that never seen anything on insta