Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
Unfortunately I see Paige going down the Dubai route. I hope she doesn't and goes back to being a paramedic but to save face I think she'll want to be on a comparative bar to the other Top 4 villa girls who will go onto big things.
what is the dubai route? please dont tell me you guys mean portapotty influencers 😭

literally Antigoni if she keeps this up, she’s gonna end up in rehab or something
reckon her mum is anti rehab too

So let’s get this right

Coco kisses Davide
Let Andrew suck her tit or whatever
Wanted to let Josh fuck her just once
Fucked Deji

Damn she’s really letting loose this summer
deji???????????? what have i missed???????

Reactions: 1

queenbees

VIP Member
Nightclubs are massive here in Liverpool. A lot of my friends are DJs, there’s raves in the woods even constantly 😂
I’m a female turned 30 and nightclubs are personally over for me since my mid - 20s I cannot be ARSED ! But if you’re young then yes the nightclub scene is absolutely alive and thriving.
ive only ever been in bars in Liverpool , I’m clearly not going to the right place🤣🤣🤣 but raves are NOT for me 😂😂😂 popworld I think was the main nightclub we were at hahaha

Ktb

VIP Member
Where can I watch the reunion
It’s on Sunday night 9pm

I liked Antigoni in the villa and I don’t follow any Islanders bar Chris and Kem 👀😂 but she’s all over my newsfeed from various media outlets it’s a bit overkill.

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
SO RUDE! Her and Paige basically told her to fuck off and started whispering about her
I saw her mouth “why” to Paige and Paige say “I’m so sorry” that’s the only whisper bit I remember being shown. I Did think it a bit odd seeing as it was a 50/50 choice. Though given antigoni was only there a few days and least had a chance with a guy in there unlike danica can understand the surprise.

Gymhoned

VIP Member
i can’t wait to see who will break up first and who will last longest
Think Dami will break up first. Then Ekin and Davide. Then Lemma will say they broke up but actually did months ago. Then Tasha will break up.

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Paige and Finn are very quiet. Don’t think I’ve seen her do anything since love island. I forgot how bad she sounds till they were on after sun.

I don’t know if she’s already represented by an agent
Given she’s an actor would’ve thought she already had an agent

tbhabcd123

Doubt Paige will stay in wales and doubt dami and Andrew will stay in Ireland and Dubai…. There’s more opportunities post LI for them somewhere else… also Luca is moving closer to Gemma and Ekin is probably going to move to Manchester

Sez99

VIP Member
They’re trying for the Tommy and Molly level fame so that people forget they were even on love island.

It’s odd everyone else has their agent already. They literally meet them the day after the final so they’ve had 5 days to choose. Surely it’s not that hard a decision 😂😂
I know right ?? What is taking them
So long ????

Anyone here know anything about agencies ?? What’s the best one? I’d have thought the one who snapped up Gemma and Tasha xx