Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozza96

VIP Member
Ikenna was just live half of them are at a hotel and he went live with dami who's already at the place .indiyah came on and ikenna got danica on the live .should have heard the screams 😆😆 wonder what the vibe will be like with indiyah and Amber as they was good mates

Reactions: 2

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
There’s defo a bigger following this year then there was last year or am I imagining that? Tasha looks set to hit a million soon, Luca and Jacques, Davide are at a million. Paige, Gemma and Ekin are all over a million. Had this happened last year? Granted it was mostly a shit cast so they might not have connected as well as this years.
i dont think it happened last yr. ekin already passed millie and made it on the top 10 most followed Love Islanders list taking a spot above millie

how can Georgia and Shannon last year be considered most violated islanders? Both were forgettable and only in it a day.

I used to like on the reunion the awards. Since laura hosted it’s just like after sun. Focuses on the finalists and not much else’s. It could be really good.

I’m surprised she was allowed on the show last year if she is anti vax. Would’ve thought vaccine was required for travel. And a big show like love island would be encouraging them to be vaccinated. Least since she was a bombshell she would’ve had over 2 weeks quarantine.

urgh always has to be one plays The race card as to why didn’t get their way. It’s crap cause then people who genuinely experience racism aren’ttreated well cause of these people wanting their 15mins
True I don't necessarily mean that Shannon or Georgia were the most violated but I mean if were gonna throw that around liek Rachel did I think it applies more to them than Rahel simply because they only had less than a day in the villa, rachel had a whole week but I dont think anyone except maybe Zara S2 deserves that title,

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Just seen a clip on tiktok .deji said that producers kept purposely calling dami deji 😆 he was even stood next to him once and they kept calling him dami and dami kept saying I'm not deji and they kept ignoring him and calling him deji and deji said dami lost all composure and got really angry over it 😆
Ffs no wonder he was so dramatic with it. The time show it was like natural slip of the tongue. But someone deliberately getting your name wrong is just rude disrespectful. Obviously trying to make fun kick off.

I’m cackling. He is so irrelevant, he really thought he was going to be making a big scene at the reunion only to not even be asked 😭
It’s old news so wouldn’t make sense going over it yet again.

coco and sumner were friends after leaving so wonder what’s changed.

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
They probably argued about going to Antigoni’s party one wanted to go and one never

everything this season revolves around Antigoni so would assume that 😂
*everythibg this thread revolves round Antigoni 😂😂

Apparently Davide and ekin exist did anyone know that? They’ve barely been mentioned since winning 😂😂😂

No I love her. And her torso. And her bikini skirt things she has in every colour
It was the matching scrunchies detail 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

lavendervase

VIP Member
Praying that Andrew enters his messy villain era 🕯I’ll lose a bit of respect for him if he doesn’t tbh, personally I could never stay close friends with people who are that rude to my girlfriend.

Luca was a million times worse to Tasha in the Villa and he huffed once and then forgot it so I don’t think he’s going to let himself get too bothered over Jacques.
Somehow the above is too short so I shall keep typing and hope it lets me post soon.

• Haha

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Look at this absolute bruiser !!!
And out with Kaz off series whatever (Joshs Casa side piece) doesn’t surprise me. Kaz would go out with one of parrots from the Just Eat ads if she could get away with it.
Joanna (Michaels Casa side piece) will be the next one or Mollie (Callum’s Casa side piece). The Casa ones are always the worst for CLINGING to fame, it’s a wonder Antigoni didn’t crop up there.
Think it’s kaz from last year that she was with cause was sworn Millie and Chloe too. I kinda forgot kaz from s4 existed 😂😂

Apparently dami and indiyah were on the same
Flgiht. Though they don’t look happy to be back 😂😂

Attachments

megannnn

Is insta the platform they are all using the most? I love watching their stories but not many of them seem to be posting