Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner šŸ…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The finalists were probably all told not to go to Antigoniā€™s party because it is not a good look to be associated with an alcohol and coke fuelled party when you are trying to get brand deals.

Paige and Danica donā€™t seem to have agents yet so I can imagine that is the only reason they went as no one is advising them not to go.

On Chynaā€™s story you can see Liam awkwardly standing in the background on his phone when the rest of them are grinding away. I donā€™t know why heā€™s bothering to cling on to this five minutes when he didnā€™t want to be in the villa anyway.

The Casa lot and Antigoni are absolute vermin and will fade into obscurity.

It is honestly shocking that Antigoni is trying to make this entire season about her sheā€™s literally the most unbearable reality star of all time and is an absolute butch monster

Reactions: 23
The finalists were probably all told not to go to Antigoniā€™s party because it is not a good look to be associated with an alcohol and coke fuelled party when you are trying to get brand deals.

Paige and Danica donā€™t seem to have agents yet so I can imagine that is the only reason they went as no one is advising them not to go.

On Chynaā€™s story you can see Liam awkwardly standing in the background on his phone when the rest of them are grinding away. I donā€™t know why heā€™s bothering to cling on to this five minutes when he didnā€™t want to be in the villa anyway.

The Casa lot and Antigoni are absolute vermin and will fade into obscurity.

It is honestly shocking that Antigoni is trying to make this entire season about her sheā€™s literally the most unbearable reality star of all time and is an absolute butch monster
literally Antigoni if she keeps this up, sheā€™s gonna end up in rehab or something

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Our first hint will be One of CEO Bishs trademark passive aggressive posts. Iā€™ve noticed a few islanders are following her but the ā€œsis in lawā€ isnā€™t.

Reactions: 6
Our first hint will be One of CEO Bishs trademark passive aggressive posts. Iā€™ve noticed a few islanders are following her but the ā€œsis in lawā€ isnā€™t.
Noticed that! All Gemma's family bar her dad are following him. He doesn't follow all of her siblings but there are more of them. It's one follow back for the CEO!
I wonder what happened that girl on twitter who was in the audience said they had been cute in the recording.

Reactions: 3
And Charlie awkwardly bopping his head to the music :LOL:

chynastory.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think the posts about Liam are mean šŸ˜¢
I commend him for doing whatā€™s right for himself and leaving the show, the toxic masculinity was disgusting. I could imagine my parents saying to me to go to social things to see how it is afterwards. I donā€™t think itā€™s him clinging onto fame otherwise he wouldā€™ve stayed on the show

Reactions: 21
Literally!
Iā€™ve never understood the bf holding the handbag thing. Especially in this situation. are they trying to imply sheā€™s too drunk? Is she just trying to look like a star that needs someone to carry her handbag? Is she trying to look like a feeble woman that canā€™t carry anything even though her bag isnā€™t that heavy?

i donā€™t get it. Make it make sense šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think the posts about Liam are mean šŸ˜¢
I commend him for doing whatā€™s right for himself and leaving the show, the toxic masculinity was disgusting. I could imagine my parents saying to me to go to social things to see how it is afterwards. I donā€™t think itā€™s him clinging onto fame otherwise he wouldā€™ve stayed on the show
Iā€™m sure heā€™s a nice guy but the videos of him at that party just made me cringe, itā€™s clearly not his scene.

Reactions: 9
Molly-Mae received loads of tit in the villa and didn't post on Insta until the reunion the following Sunday evening of her and Tommy which got 1.2 million likes. Anton then played to the crowd and continued to be a dick to her at the reunion, she sat there largely quiet thinking I'll show you... the next pic was of her flying a private jet to a PA(in Ireland) and again primetime photo. Moved to Manchester, dropped most of the deadwood, walked into the PLT event holding hands with Maura said hi(and bye) to Anna and Mandi...the rest as they say is history.

It was a masterclass.

Everybody who has been in the villa since saw what she did yet many think they know better. People pleaser Paige will be going to Sheesh this weekend(Danica might already be there) and going the Dubai route after 12 months on the z-list London scene.

Mary Bedford has zero personality but she copied MM(albeit on a lower scale and starting point) and has done really well(relative to the others in her series and for the amount of time she was in the villa)

I have shares in Gemma but she needs to wake up, still advertising her dressage and 2 lines for Off-Limits yet no mention of her TikTok on her Insta page and she can't be putting a photo of herself at 11 am, it needs to be her and Luca in primetime for the fiat 500 crowds. Ekin the same posting at 10 am WTF?

This is the time that matters, the growth is already slowing (wakey, wakey)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Iā€™ve never understood the bf holding the handbag thing. Especially in this situation. are they trying to imply sheā€™s too drunk? Is she just trying to look like a star that needs someone to carry her handbag? Is she trying to look like a feeble woman that canā€™t carry anything even though her bag isnā€™t that heavy?

I think she's that fuming about wherevers gone down she's stormed off and forgotten it (been there). He's done her a solid by taking it inside šŸ˜‚.
I wonder were tears about to spill over and that's why the arms are over her eyes. Although she's not a very emotional person from what we saw so probs not.

Reactions: 5

He's the B side

It is what it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It seems there was indeed a row last night I can't get the article to link its on goss.ie he confirmed it to a photographer.
My phone went on one then
Now Luca has been relegated to carrying her designer handbag
When the paparazzi said you have your hands full I can imagine him to be like petulant child he deffo thought he could control Gemma but sheā€™s certainly doesnā€™t take any prisoners šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I canā€™t take the pap photos at face value but I am hoping Gemma is starting to see sense now and Letch Luther will be history very soon.
She can do a million times better than that bellend.

Reactions: 8
I said from day one Gemma would absolutely be the stroppiest gf, in a mood and storming off.

Still hate Luca tho.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.