Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner 🏅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Nathalias story. Why does Lacey always look like ‘Kids are at their dads for the weekend woooohooo’.
I find her so try hard it’s cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have any of the finalists gone home (to their actual houses before they left for the villa)
Or are they still in hotels around London

Reactions: 3
even though these couples might not last forever, i don’t think they’ll break up that quick, like siannaise and luke t lasted about 1 1/2 years i think. i think some of them will last a few years. and some may surprise us. i mean nas and eva are still together, molly and callum and those really surprised me so never say never. although all these articles about lemma are already out, i can’t see them lasting at all

Reactions: 5
Have any of the finalists gone home (to their actual houses before they left for the villa)
Or are they still in hotels around London
Doesn't seem like it. Surely with the reunion over that's all of their contractual obligations out of the way. Possibly today if that is the case.

Molly-Mae received loads of tit in the villa and didn't post on Insta until the reunion the following Sunday evening of her and Tommy which got 1.2 million likes. Anton then played to the crowd and continued to be a dick to her at the reunion, she sat there largely quiet thinking I'll show you... the next pic was of her flying a private jet to a PA(in Ireland) and again primetime photo. Moved to Manchester, dropped most of the deadwood, walked into the PLT event holding hands with Maura said hi(and bye) to Anna and Mandi...the rest as they say is history.

It was a masterclass.

Everybody who has been in the villa since saw what she did yet many think they know better. People pleaser Paige will be going to Sheesh this weekend(Danica might already be there) and going the Dubai route after 12 months on the z-list London scene.

Mary Bedford has zero personality but she copied MM(albeit on a lower scale and starting point) and has done really well(relative to the others in her series and for the amount of time she was in the villa)

I have shares in Gemma but she needs to wake up, still advertising her dressage and 2 lines for Off-Limits yet no mention of her TikTok on her Insta page and she can't be putting a photo of herself at 11 am, it needs to be her and Luca in primetime for the fiat 500 crowds. Ekin the same posting at 10 am WTF?

This is the time that matters, the growth is already slowing (wakey, wakey)
Excrement points but RIGHHHHHHT I knew I wasn’t alone in thinking why the duck has Ekin-Su posted her first post at 10am on a Friday days before the reunion ?
Don’t they reckon 7-9pm Sunday is peak influencer post time lol. I’m so
Annoyed at her for this. And WHERE THE duck IS HER AGENCY ? Has she signed anyone yet !!!??

ETA - I am SCREAMING. I wrote EXCELLENT points not fuckin EXCREMENT points hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Doesn't seem like it. Surely with the reunion over that's all of their contractual obligations out of the way. Possibly today if that is the case.
Good, I think once Gemma’s back home with her family things between her and Letch will come to a swift end.

Bet Gemma and Luca are disagreeing about the whole possessive thing again. Maybe Gemma hugged Billy to say hello and that started it all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
imagine being the family of a failed bombshell who was only there for like a day, or being the family of a casa reject, or someone who has no screen time. there must be some sort of second hand embarrassment. jazmines family watching every day just to never see her…and then seeing all the irrelevant islanders hang onto the clout and fame afterwards. id have to pretend we’re not related

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone see tashas best mates dancing tik rok taking the piss out of Gemma haahhahaahhaahahah

• Wow
even though these couples might not last forever, i don’t think they’ll break up that quick, like siannaise and luke t lasted about 1 1/2 years i think. i think some of them will last a few years. and some may surprise us. i mean nas and eva are still together, molly and callum and those really surprised me so never say never. although all these articles about lemma are already out, i can’t see them lasting at all
Nas was on after sun a couple of weeks ago. Round about casa amour time. He said he and Eva are still together and was their anniversary that month. Did anyone else notice that?
they got together in Feb 2020. So they have their anniversary 5 months after it actually was? Or is he just trying to remain relevant talking about casa and thinking people will forget it wasn’t in the summer.

siannaise and Luke T were destined for finalists from casa amour. I liked them together was a shame they split.

Reactions: 1
imagine being the family of a failed bombshell who was only there for like a day, or being the family of a casa reject, or someone who has no screen time. there must be some sort of second hand embarrassment. jazmines family watching every day just to never see her…and then seeing all the irrelevant islanders hang onto the clout and fame afterwards. id have to pretend we’re not related
It's Ronan Keating's son that always stands out for me. Probably was sure he would be like Gemma in all the headlines etc and literally we saw him all of two times.

Reactions: 11
Posted this recently on Molly Mae’s Thread

Amber said in her recent Murad interview, they had a huge argument the day before final ( she forgets what about) & both knew it was over then. She said they were both shocked to win only expected to be 4th & never compatible but neither had any other choice on show. She still nastily pretended to be shocked & heartbroken after their split for publicity to encourage all her fans to hate & cancel him.

Greg revealed all islanders are contracted to ITV for 1 month after being on the show. Must do reunion filming, all press & request permission to do any work - he had to ask to go back rugby training. They publicly split once their ITV contract was over & so did other couples like Ovie & India, Belle & Anton.

Expect this year Gemma & Luca, Paige & Adam to be similar. ( Gemma doesn’t need Luca for work & Adam doesn’t need Paige, will likely go back to his recent ex of 2 yrs). Although couples make a lot more money if they can stay together longer for publicity & other past ex couples have said their managers wanted them not to split for the work opportunities.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It's Ronan Keating's son that always stands out for me. Probably was sure he would be like Gemma in all the headlines etc and literally we saw him all of two times.
The producers wanted him and gemma together. They wanted him going in “my dad’s ronan keating” like dani dyer etc. but Jack isn’t like that. He just looked buzzing to be there 😂
He and jasmine seemed to get on well on their date so would’ve been nice to see if it went any further.

The week post final will always be filled with islanders through the season trying to remain relevant. Gradually the attention wears off. Got to make their money while they can.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ooh that’s good tea from Greg!

Indiyah has just posted that Dami is going back to Ireland today so I expect we will see them all going home in the next day or so.

They used to show that at the reunion too didn’t they. I remember Laura Anderson and whoever she was with being filmed going up to Scotland.

Reactions: 8

Indiyah has just posted that Dami is going back to Ireland today so I expect we will see them all going home in the next day or so.

They used to show that at the reunion too didn’t they. I remember Laura Anderson and whoever she was with being filmed going up to Scotland.
Yeah I liked that int he reunion showed all the islanders going home showing their partner round the place etc. the reunion epidode isn’t anything to look forward to now it’s just aftersun.

hopefully this year they do an actual reunion like in dani and jack’s year they did a Christmas party.

I blame the wine for my multiple posts yesterday! 🍷😂
I can definitely recall my own wine posts. The rage was real against the vile pig guys that night 🤣🤣

Worse when you write something on the wrong thread!! #guilty
I tried to make a new LI thread....it went so wrong. Wrong number. Spelling to tit. Thank F the mods saved me 🤣

• Haha

They dont all do the reunion jacques didnt or Afia? Makes sense though a month after etc

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.