Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner 🏅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite surprised at the information coming out about them calling Dami, Deji. Especially after the Yewande and Lucie name drama.

Reactions: 4
Quite surprised at the information coming out about them calling Dami, Deji. Especially after the Yewande and Lucie name drama.
I don’t think it’s really the same situation tbh. This was done accidentally at first and has become a running joke to wind dami up and remind him that he fucked up at casa. The Lucie & Yewande situation was totally different as Lucie pretty much refused to call her by her actual name and there were definite racial undertones.

Reactions: 15
Nas was on after sun a couple of weeks ago. Round about casa amour time. He said he and Eva are still together and was their anniversary that month. Did anyone else notice that?
they got together in Feb 2020. So they have their anniversary 5 months after it actually was? Or is he just trying to remain relevant talking about casa and thinking people will forget it wasn’t in the summer.

siannaise and Luke T were destined for finalists from casa amour. I liked them together was a shame they split.
I remember them saying that they didn’t see each other properly for months after they came out of the villa due to lockdown, so they “officially” didn’t become boyfriend and girlfriend until they had been able to spend some proper time together out of the villa

Reactions: 5
They dont all do the reunion jacques didnt or Afia? Makes sense though a month after etc
Probaly a month from when they leave in the case of afia/casa people etc. jacques maybe because he chose to leave I didn’t count cause he probaly stated medical grounds so wouldn’t be bound to contract.

I remember them saying that they didn’t see each other properly for months after they came out of the villa due to lockdown, so they “officially” didn’t become boyfriend and girlfriend until they had been able to spend some proper time together out of the villa
Ah that’s maybe it. Be like restarting then if they say their anniversary is July but they actually got together in Feb. Maybe they broke up during lockdown and got back together.

Posted this recently on Molly Mae’s Thread

Amber said in her recent Murad interview, they had a huge argument the day before final ( she forgets what about) & both knew it was over then. She said they were both shocked to win only expected to be 4th & never compatible but neither had any other choice on show. She still nastily pretended to be shocked & heartbroken after their split for publicity to encourage all her fans to hate & cancel him.

Greg revealed all islanders are contracted to ITV for 1 month after being on the show. Must do reunion filming, all press & request permission to do any work - he had to ask to go back rugby training. They publicly split once their ITV contract was over & so did other couples like Ovie & India, Belle & Anton.

Expect this year Gemma & Luca, Paige & Adam to be similar. ( Gemma doesn’t need Luca for work & Adam doesn’t need Paige, will likely go back to his recent ex of 2 yrs). Although couples make a lot more money if they can stay together longer for publicity & other past ex couples have said their managers wanted them not to split for the work opportunities.
I don't think Amber and Greg had broke up before the final. I remember Amber joined Greg in Ireland after the show ended and I don't think that had anything to do with ITV commitments?

It seems there was indeed a row last night I can't get the article to link its on goss.ie he confirmed it to a photographer.
They probably argued about going to Antigoni’s party one wanted to go and one never

everything this season revolves around Antigoni so would assume that 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I don't think Amber and Greg had broke up before the final. I remember Amber joined Greg in Ireland after the show ended and I don't think that had anything to do with ITV commitments.
I think Amber is just trying to save face. She was upset when he ended things. I’d say in hindsight based on the row she knew they weren’t compatible but because they won the show they kept it going for a few weeks.

Reactions: 4
EDC24AAC-4B30-43D0-B6CE-7F90AFBC8583.png

Me at 9pm wondering what I’m supposed to do with myself now that Love Island isn’t on anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Molly-Mae received loads of tit in the villa and didn't post on Insta until the reunion the following Sunday evening of her and Tommy which got 1.2 million likes. Anton then played to the crowd and continued to be a dick to her at the reunion, she sat there largely quiet thinking I'll show you... the next pic was of her flying a private jet to a PA(in Ireland) and again primetime photo. Moved to Manchester, dropped most of the deadwood, walked into the PLT event holding hands with Maura said hi(and bye) to Anna and Mandi...the rest as they say is history.

It was a masterclass.

Everybody who has been in the villa since saw what she did yet many think they know better. People pleaser Paige will be going to Sheesh this weekend(Danica might already be there) and going the Dubai route after 12 months on the z-list London scene.

Mary Bedford has zero personality but she copied MM(albeit on a lower scale and starting point) and has done really well(relative to the others in her series and for the amount of time she was in the villa)

I have shares in Gemma but she needs to wake up, still advertising her dressage and 2 lines for Off-Limits yet no mention of her TikTok on her Insta page and she can't be putting a photo of herself at 11 am, it needs to be her and Luca in primetime for the fiat 500 crowds. Ekin the same posting at 10 am WTF?

This is the time that matters, the growth is already slowing (wakey, wakey)
What does Mary do? Never seen her advertise any brands and she was boring as duck you are right

Also I noticed Anna didn’t say happy birthday to Amber but Amy Hart did was there a fall out?

• Haha
Re: Amber and Greg, Amber revealed later on that her and Greg had a massive bust up in the last week and were about to end things but the producers told them not to as they basically couldn’t afford to have two couples split right before the final. So in hindsight their quick split really wasn’t all that surprising, especially considering the distance. Of course Amber wanted to play the victim card though and essentially made Greg the villain who dumped her over text.

What does Mary do? Never seen her advertise any brands and she was boring as duck you are right

Also I noticed Anna didn’t say happy birthday to Amber but Amy Hart did was there a fall out?
Mary has her own line with Lullabelz. I mean it’s the ugliest line they have. I couldn’t believe she got a gig with them because she was such a non-entity last series and has such a boring face, it’s like a stone.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Re: Amber and Greg, Amber revealed later on that her and Greg had a massive bust up in the last week and were about to end things but the producers told them not to as they basically couldn’t afford to have two couples split right before the final. So in hindsight their quick split really wasn’t all that surprising, especially considering the distance. Of course Amber wanted to play the victim card though and essentially made Greg the villain who dumped her over text.
I don't care how people feel about Molly Mae but her and Tommy really got robbed that season. (Not that it's affected her success!)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't care how people feel about Molly Mae but her and Tommy really got robbed that season. (Not that it's affected her success!)
Agree - it clearly did them better in the long run but I always felt ambers win was more an example of how spiteful voters can be than anything else 😂

Anyone else find Antigoni so annoying
This is sarcasm yes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I went and followed all these half wits last night for an ounce of scandal and all I’ve seen is 5000 stories of Antigoni dancing and now I have to go unfollow them all. Sad times.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.