Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner šŸ…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before they got to know her and saw what she was really like.
What cemented it for me was when she spoke to Danica in such a passive aggressive superior tone "I guess I can't expect everyone to be me". I was like wtf in that moment, Danica did well not to deck her šŸ¤Æ

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Wonder which winner in the history of Love Island won by the biggest majority. Ekin and Davide must be up there somewhere!!

Reactions: 7
I donā€™t think a lot of the islanders will keep in touch. They didnā€™t have the same bond that previous seasons had.

Reactions: 11
Didnā€™t jay do the exact same thing the week before even though Jaques and Paige were coupled up and secure he still picked Paige and no one gave him a hard time over ther. Danica just the exact same thing and fair play to her
the boys hold such blatant double standards. and the audience that criticises the girls for the same thing the boys do also feed the same double standards.

Reactions: 11
How are they filming a reunion tonight when they literally just landed in England?! At least give it a couple of weeks for the drama to unfold. It's gonna be as full as the rest of the season isn't it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
if nathalia positioned herself to be buds with ekin instead of ekins competition, she wouldve had that same 63% audience support. we were 7 weeks in, even the people who didnt like ekin or davide didnt want to see them break up at that point. she played her cards all wrong

I think Iā€™ve clearly not studied it as much as some people cause I donā€™t see what was so bad about her. Based on what we saw sheā€™s one of the islanders I would want to be
Friends with.

Donā€™t they usually have an after party and then all go out after filming the reunion? So we might get some gossip and drama from that. Nothing will ever beat the early seasons wrap parties though, I remember watching Alex Bowen & Katie Salmon snort coke on snapchat šŸ˜­

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I think AntiGONE Was/Is lurking on this thread, 3-4 pages of back and forth about her and one hardcore fan defending her, a bit sus
Ha, that was definitely Antigoni herself or some hardcore stan. That person went in like a Rottweiler and wouldn't let it go! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Wonder which winner in the history of Love Island won by the biggest majority. Ekin and Davide must be up there somewhere!!
Just done some googling about this. Jack and Dani 79%
the year kem and amber one was only 31% with 29% Camilla and Jamie!
I think it should be a vote at the start of the show then a vote after 4th or 3rd announced. Who knows may effect the winner

Reactions: 5
Natalia was a crap bombshell hense dumped asap.
mesnt to say one of the best but antigoni was the best girls girl bombshell. She was also one of the few liked straight away.
i think being a good bombshell to most people means you actually cause drama and manage to stay. the whole point of being a bombshell is to shake things up, hence the name. if nathalia came in earlier she wouldā€™ve been a great bombshell and probably wouldā€™ve stayed longer. she was dumped ā€œasapā€ because of the time she came in. she came in at a terrible time. did antigone even get a kiss or anything like that? and she came in before casa even. nathalia did more than antigone and wouldā€™ve been a better bombshell if she came in earlier. in fact she shouldā€™ve came instead of antigone. antiGONE just played nicey nice (probably so that she looked good and it would then help her music, which is smart tbf) and that didnā€™t help her at all. nathalia was more entertaining in 5 minutes than antigone was the whole time she was there

Reactions: 9
The only active person at the moment is dami šŸ˜† posting on Instagram and tiktok and twitter šŸ˜† he put on twitter that he welcomes all the deji tweets to as he asked people to send him all the best tweets of s8 so someone's commented saying to tell Laura not to call him deji as its just overused now šŸ˜† but we all know laura will call demi deji

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.