Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner 🏅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The post villa stuff doesn’t get to me like others. They’re all wanting to make the most and drag out their 15mins. Given there’s winter love island too their run will be shorter. They’ll be forgotten sooner than last years cast.

The nice thing to do would’ve been ekin give antigoni a heads up that she’s picking Davide. Antigoni was surprised cause she was coupled with Davide things were good then out the blue ekin stole him.
it was more danica was in the wrong that night. She didn’tlike Charlie so instead of give a potential couple a chance she chose Jay.
But why on earth did antigoni think she was entitled to both davide and jay? She was thick over both of them when she didn’t fancy them either she just wanted to stay in the show! She might have fancied davide but she was only in a friendship couple with him and she only wanted jay when she realised she couldn’t have davide. Danica had every right to jay as antigoni did! There was no connection with jay and antigoni or with danica so fair game.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
“Finally”

1. There is no rumours
2. They were together on Monday at the final. Presumably flew home together Tuesday. He lives in Newcastle she’s in Swansea. Naturally they’re hole
Seeing their families. They’ve been apart max 2 days.
He just looks yummy to me...đŸ„°đŸ„°đŸ„°
I was thinking last night remember when Danica came in first she was constantly wearing gloves with every outfit..bless her soul lol 😆

Mr Freeze and Spice Bag 😋😋 for the reunion Sunday night so...I'm assuming Virgin are showing it in ROI

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Glad I’m not your friend then!

antigoni was coupled up with Davide. Romantic or not they were in a couple and happy. Right thing for ekin to do would be say to antigoni “just heads up I’m wanting Davide back so I’m thinking of choosing him.” Antigoni then knew the situation so no surprise. She then knew Jay was who she was wanting to choose. They had romantic potential. Then clueless danica went first and stole him cause knew stuck with Charlie she was mad gone.
And ekin was previously coupled up with davide before that so she had every right to him too ekin actually fancied davide and had a connection with him she was so on the right antigoni was being so spoilt here. Your not making any sense like so she realised she couldn’t have davide so she suddenly had a right to jay? Antigoni also didn’t want to be stuck with Charlie which is why she wanted jay/davide. So again her and danica both could pick who they wanted. Antigoni had no right to these boys omg what the hell hahahahaha .

Reactions: 8
I joined tattle two weeks ago as a recommendation for influencer goss. Low and behold my head was turned instantly by a love island thread. It felt like I was offered a trip to mars as I seem to be the only ufo watching it here in the land down under. I’ve gone from ‘what the duck is fiat 500’ to being a witness on the stand that the fiat 500, 10/10 are a common species here in Australia. (Most likely somewhere on the Gold Coast).

I have been tracking along both at 1 thread and a half behind since I joined here with the threat of being more spoiled than Luca’s old teeth. The comments here have just made this so extra - all the things. Just wanted to add my two cents quickly and say that honestly you guys are, and have been hilariously heaven sent! It’s like an Olympic sport of whit.

thanks for reading this far if you got this far hashtag #crikey
Welcome Welcome Welcome..
I'm loving your post.

Definitely tattle gets a bad time but there are so many amazing ppl on this thread , it shocking. And we all care about each other even if opinions differ. This thread since last year has seen me through and continues to see me and many others through some of the hardest times of our lives ❀❀❀

Nice to have someone from Australia 🇩đŸ‡ș 😀 on the thread đŸ„°

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I joined tattle two weeks ago as a recommendation for influencer goss. Low and behold my head was turned instantly by a love island thread. It felt like I was offered a trip to mars as I seem to be the only ufo watching it here in the land down under. I’ve gone from ‘what the duck is fiat 500’ to being a witness on the stand that the fiat 500, 10/10 are a common species here in Australia. (Most likely somewhere on the Gold Coast).

I have been tracking along both at 1 thread and a half behind since I joined here with the threat of being more spoiled than Luca’s old teeth. The comments here have just made this so extra - all the things. Just wanted to add my two cents quickly and say that honestly you guys are, and have been hilariously heaven sent! It’s like an Olympic sport of whit.

thanks for reading this far if you got this far hashtag #crikey
I'm an Aussie myself, though far, far from home! Suffering withdrawals from live tattlin! 😜

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I actually think this is the first season where there are zero likeable islanders. All of them have got an agenda and that's where I think this show has ultimately failed. Bring back Kady and Olivia đŸ€Ł
I think Jamie and Reece are actually nice people going by how they’ve behaved

Reactions: 6
No it was 1 minor part about how ekin should’ve handled it better and would’ve been fine.
dancia was the one in the wrong and she eventually realised. Ekin choosing Davide didn’t matter to antigoni cause she and everyone else assumed antigoni would pick Jay. Jay assumed he was going with antigoni so he was shocked too.
Didn’t jay do the exact same thing the week before even though Jaques and Paige were coupled up and secure he still picked Paige and no one gave him a hard time over ther. Danica just the exact same thing and fair play to her

Reactions: 12
Didn’t jay do the exact same thing the week before even though Jaques and Paige were coupled up and secure he still picked Paige and no one gave him a hard time over ther. Danica just the exact same thing and fair play to her
Yeah. Jay picked Paige and it was fine. Danica picked Luca and it’s an issue. Danica picked Jay and still it’s an issue

Yeah she was unlucky there. She was liked by the public but then screwed over by fellow islander.

antigoni and Jay would’ve been good together had it not been he had just chosen Paige. If the Jay and Paige thing didn’t happen I think he would’ve got with antigoni when she first came in.
But the public didn’t like her after that they saw right through her after her tantrum

Reactions: 5
Anyone know if Jamie went back to football training ?? I remember hearing his club wasn’t happy he went into the villa.

Reactions: 1
Ugh, he remains THE worst :sick: I hope that IF really something happened between them, that she already told Davide about it.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Natalia was a crap bombshell hense dumped asap.
mesnt to say one of the best but antigoni was the best girls girl bombshell. She was also one of the few liked straight away.
Before they got to know her and saw what she was really like.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sorry but this podcast went INNNNN on Antigoni

But its true, why you rolling up to a Gala like an exotic dancer? 💀💀

Naaaaaah on the Antigoni thread someone called her ‘ShakirNAH’ and I am still dying over it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.